It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] ...._ .. ... _. . _.._ _ 7/19 SOLVED! "4 IS NEXT"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Okay JC what are you trying to tell us now ? come on man, help us out

Please ....

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Okay JC what are you trying to tell us now ? come on man, help us out

Please ....

I am just answering the question... I know about my part of the quest... any clues or locations of the next rings are not known to me. Only each ring bearer knows the details and identity of their own ring. This is for safety. I have gone into supersecret mode until I feel it is safe. Probably will emerge from safe mode when the next clues start coming. I feel it should be secure at that time.

Agents everywhere.... Must end non-secure transmission....

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
::Transmittion recieved CoE JCMinJapan::

The words on the rings are very secret and ancient in nature. To divulge the words together at the same time could cause unparalleled consequences.

We must protect these words with our lives. -5- did not know the truth for the rings fully I think.

He thought he was only one word away from having all of the words.... The question is.... Did he thoroughly study the rings to ensure there were no hidden words?.....

Were there any hidden words?.... Are the rings themselves really not needed or did -5- jump the gun or just started rumors? doubts and secrets preside everywhere.

Only the 4 will know. We need the 4th to ensure the line, three of us have been enlightened and we need to 4th to see the truth and not hesitate in the least to protect and and carry out the quests.......

::-Z- Out::

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
When the next clues start coming?
jc knows that much
so at the moment an eerily quiet board almost seems normal seeing as we have nothing to do atm.
do we have to sit back and wait or is there something we can do now?

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Okay so everyone here already knows that www.hammurabi5.com is showing a cerberus, aye? Well has anyone tryed accesing this site via telnet? I recently ran it through and got something odd - it asks for a username and password, but after the 4'th try telnet shuts down and my connection is lost. Now I don't know much about telnet but I would like someone to possibly research this
. Also, has anyone decoded the egyptian markings on the www.findtherings.com website? If no one hasn't, then I would be surprised!

Ciao!,

P.S - thanks to all the Ring Captains! Your guys's tales of finding these rings are so fun to read, especially the one ring found in japan!

[edit on 23-7-2004 by CoffayNinja]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I HIGHLY reccomend that you NOT do any of the following,...

Attempt access via Telnet
Attempt access via FTP
Attempt anything that might even resemble unapproved access or h**ks.

Unless of course ypou want to be banned from the site,
and disallowed to particapate in the game.

It is frowned upon to put it mildly I'm sure.
Just FYI.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah good idea Smirkley.... Thats what I was thinking... Lets just forget I ever mentioned any h*cks okay
?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join