It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March Mega Quake Warning Issued For United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ok, first line... let me hit you with it straight away....

March Mega Quake Warning Issued For United States

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

WhatDoesItMean.Com

***DISCLAIMER: If after seeing the name Sorchaa Faal you are about to stop reading the article, Please read my response to peoples initial reactions on the first post on page two of this thread. This is a discussion regarding the earthquake prediction of Ken Ring, not the credibility of Sorcha Faal.***

Ok, then the reason I am posting this is because Sorcha Faal has always been ridiculed on this website (quite rightly the majority of the time) but as I have tried getting across to people many, many times here is that although the overall articles psoted on the website are very... fanatically slanted; the info being quoted is almost always solid.

I.e. Sources are often quoted and then that info be re-interpreted as something totally different indeed. But the fact remains that the sources are often very interested and informative, and very very fast and up to date. Stories are written days before they even reach ATS. Anyway, for the first time I have known in the last two years of following the site, they have quoted an exact date for an event to occur and that date is only a few weeks away, and it sort of makes sense to me, and I thin kthis could capture peoples attention.

A new report released today in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, is warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next fortnight (14 days) with a specific emphasis being placed on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region.

This report further warns that catastrophic earthquakes in Asia and the sub-continent are, also, “more than likely to occur” with the 7.3 magnitude quake in Japan today being “one of at least 4 of this intensity” to occur during this same time period.

Raising the concerns of a mega-quake occurring, this report says, are the increasing subtle electromagnetic signals that are being detected in the Earth’s upper atmosphere over many regions of the World, with the most intense being over the US Western coastal and Midwest regions.

Important to note are that Russian and British scientists are at the forefront of predicting earthquakes based on these subtle electromagnetic signals and have joined in an effort to put satellites in space to detect more of them.

More ominously in this report are Russian scientists confirming the independent analysis of New Zealand mathematician and long-range weather forecaster, Ken Ring [photo 2nd left], who predicted the deadly Christchurch quake and this week issued another warning of a quake to hit on or about March 20th.

See Ken Rings' Website for more information:

PredictWeather

Lets just watch this one and see what the result is. The significance being that if Mr. Rings theory is correct, the scientific community will have to start paying attention to solar activity and its effect on the Earth.

Finally, here is Sorcha Faals slant on this, and I havn't checked this one but I certainly will be:

Interesting to note in all of these events is the United States Army announcing this week that it is holding a rare training event involving the US Military, the CIA, Canadian officers, US Treasury and State departments, the US Agency for International Development, the Defense Threat Readiness Agency and the International Red Cross between March 21-25 at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, and which should the worst happen they will certainly be prepared for it.

Very, very interesting. Don't use this as a Sorcha Bashing, this is a theory by an individual who seems to have a small following already.

Carlitomoore
Forbidden Knowledge
edit on 9-3-2011 by carlitomoore because: Insertion of Disclaimer

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Dude Sorcha Faal? Hurry and delete this thread before you catch fire. For real yo.

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Anything is possible...and if the Krmelin erally issued this statement, I bet they will create the earthquake, or use it as a a threat.

This is real technology, whether the statement is real or not. Get ready!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore

By: Sorcha Faal

End of thread

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I live in the Midwest and had been giving much thought to how devastating a large earthquake on the New Madrid fault would be right now when coupled with the flooding we are starting to have. I just can't help but think of the predictions I have read in the past(I believe one was by Cayce and there was at least one other by a woman) concerning the major widening of the Mississippi splitting the U.S. in half. The Mississippi has changed it's course in the past. The former state capital, Kaskaskia, was destroyed when this occurred in 1881. If we were to experience a major quake in addition to flooding similar to 1993, it would be absolutely devastating to the region. Hope this doesn't happen. I have family that lives a few miles from the big river. But the loss of life and property would be terrible.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I really hope this doesnt happen. Looking back through history it does seem like our planet is over due for something of this sort. However putting a date on it is tricky. Mother nature can be very unpredictable even if all the signs are pointing towards something doesnt mean it will happen when they think it will. It could happen much sooner or much later then predicted. If they really think theres a high possiblity that this will happen soon it would be a good idea to give a heads up to the areas that would be affected so the people can chose whether or not they want to stay in the area. But that would probably cause mass panic so they wouldnt do that. The loss of life in an event like this would be devastating.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Oh well.....why not join the madness.

Last night I had a dream about a mag.8.7 earthquake hitting the Juan de Fuca plate, on the border of the Nootka Fault (north side of the plate). Now this could be explained by my more then average interest in earthquakes and recent events but the thing is.......I never dream!! If I (remember a) dream twice a year it's a lot. So this particular dream has me wondering all day.

On the other hand......your source.....hummm......Sorcha Faal??? I don't know........

Peace

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Already shows how narrow minded people are here on ATS.

The prediction is not by Sorchaa Faal, as mentioned several times in my post.

If Einstein wrote a theory on Nuclear Fission and Sorchaa Faal reported it would you not read it?

People are so ignorant it is unsettling. Just because you have heard about the 'NWO' or the 'PTB' dosn't mean you intellectualy free, it just means that you are aware of another possible reality.

Never turn down a source of information because people you don't know tell you it is rubbish.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Sorcha Faal

you can stop right there. Actually don't, go read this thread:

Sorcha Faal

Never turn down a source of information because people you don't know tell you it is rubbish.

Never trust information being reported by known disinfo agents. Seriously dude.
edit on 9-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

the scientific community will have to start paying attention to solar activity

Uh, it's one of the most monitored things in our solar system.

And for the record, no ones saying a megaquake won't happen, we haven't experienced one in recorded history so we're probably due. I personally am taking aim a dubious claims made from questionable science, as reported by a known disinfo agent.

If someone could tie H.A.A.R.P. and 2012 into this thread I could die happy.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If a mega quake DOES happen rest assured, it will be completely NORMAL and nothing to be alarmed about.

I can already hear the replies in my head.
This is natural.
These kinds of MEGA quakes happen all of the time.
We are just hearing about them more because news travels faster these days.
Back in the old days Mega quakes used to happen like every day and twice on Sundays
but we didn't have internet back then and there weren't as many people so it went un noticed.

Did I nail it or what??
Tell me you can't hear that coming out of someones mouth after the country splits in half and the Mississippi is 100
miles wide.

One day there is going to be a quake sooo friggin huge that it actually splits the planet in half.
And after someone starts a thread about it, do you know what you are going to see about
5 posts down?????

"These kinds of PLANET SPLITTING quakes happen all of the time.
We are just hearing about them more because news travels faster these days.
Back in the old days PLANET SPLITTING quakes used to happen like every day and twice on Sundays
but we didn't have internet back then and there weren't as many people so it went un noticed".

Edit to add:
Did ANYONE actually read the op???
The OP clearly stated that while it was REPORTED by SF it is based on ACTUAL evidence.
So it would make no sense to Bash the thread and make ignorant ass replies like "Sorcha Faal, end of thread"
It makes you look like an ass. It is clearly evident that you either didn't read the entire OP or are not capeable
of understanding very basic concepts that a child could grasp.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

It can be tricky to put a date on it, you are right, this is in fact the first time I have known it to be done.

The fact is though that from every earthquake that occurs, we are understanding more and more about them and seeing the signs further and further in advance. An earthquake is a phyical reaction relating to forces exerting stresses and strains on a material.

Theres no difference between that and bending in a beam, it is just more complicated and harder to determine what is making them forces occur. Due to our increasing knowledge and technoligcal advances, there is no reason why i n the coming years we could not predict these at least days in advance.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Sorcha Faal

you can stop right there. Actually don't, go read this thread:

Sorcha Faal

Never trust information being reported by known disinfo agents. Seriously dude.

No I can't stop right there. I quoted you Sorchaa Faal and expalined I knew the history. Again, did Sorcha Faal predict the Earthquake? No. Please see next post.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Are we just going to argue back and forth about weather or not this Sorcha Faal person is a credible source? Or are we going to discuss the possibility of a mega quake hitting the americas which by the way is the topic of this thread. This Sorcha Faal person is not the source of this story. Just the source of something that may be related to the situation.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Thats very true. I didnt think about it that way. To me it just seemed impossible to predict when, where, and how big a quake will be. I hope we can seeing as it would save a lot of lives to have this information which would be great!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by ucantcme

It can be tricky to put a date on it, you are right, this is in fact the first time I have known it to be done.

The highest possibility of a major quake would be three days before or three days after the full moon (not science, personal observation). Which, in the case of March would put it somewhere on the 15/16th or 22/23th.....

We'll see what happens.

Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

By: Sorcha Faal

End of thread

Well hello Kryties,

This is your Jibe at me yesterday,

And i Quote, "Whats the point of you being on this website if all your going to do submit smartass one-liners,
thats what trolls do....oh". End of Quote.

I suggest you practise what you preach then.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
OP: People will say what they want to say, regardless of what you say. They will see the name and think BULLLLLL without comprehending anything else you said.

Don't worry, there will be people who CAN comprehend things with their non-shallow mind responding, so don't take it to heart.

I wonder if some of these people will feel differently after there are about 10 huge earthquakes one day in a matter of hours...?
"oh that's normal, i know it never happens, but it's still normal"

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
From what I've read Ken Ring predicted the christchurch quake only after modifying the date of a previous prediction. Go a head and read that entire article, if after the explanation of why he is making this prediction, isn't enough to keep on moving I don't know what is.

I can't find any evidence of solar activity having any impact on tectonic plates, at all. In fact, we've had periods of mega flares with no quakes. I don't see a correlation or causation. What I do see is people cashing in on other peoples ignorance, and fear.

Tell you what, when this megaquake doesn't happen, and of course it won't, we can all come back here, high five, and discuss the next prediction.

And since you people are putting faith in this guys theory that planetary alignments effect the sun, which in turn causes tectonic plate shifts (no science to back it up) you can't try to pin this on H.A.A.R.P. at a later date.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Screwed, why do you have an agenda? It seem likes you have an agenda.

It seems like you're trying to normalize or soften the idea of a "mega-quake"

Whats with all your non sense about mega quakes are normal?

You need to go take your CIA pills.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
we will see in a few days

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join