It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions on the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Being new to the whole conspiracy ideas, I thought I would ask some questions, to help me understand things.

[edited]
I should also say that I am currently reading "Final Warning: History of the New Wolrd Order," my questions arise from reading the book.
[/edited]

Andrew Carnegie - was he a Mason, Communist or part of the Illuminati or any or all of the three?

What is the Council of Learned Societies and how does it influence society.

Is the U.N. a front for the Illuminati?

My opinion on the last question, is yes.

The Illuminati in a sense control the presidency of the U.S. Once the president is elected, he will pick someone who is in favor with the Illuminati to fill the post as Secretary of State, who in turn will promote the ideas of the Illuminati to help bring about a one government world.

Any answers or comments is welcomed. Don't worry I'm not offened easily.
Say what you want.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by 71LSPC]

[edit on 19-7-2004 by 71LSPC]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Someone may address your questions here directly, but if you'd like to look into topics yourself there's Infinite's list of ATS NWO topics here and also the entire ATS NWO forum here which may be searched by keywords.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ah, yes i'll be happy to point you to a thread that discussed the origins of the illuminati and it might contain the answers you want.

True origins of the Illuminati.....

Just as RANT said, check out the link on my signature that is called "NWO index thread". It will help you alot

any more questions, U2U me or E-mail

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i guess this isn't answering any of your ?'s but....the NWO will not be a one world govt...but a group of losers behind the scence that run the different world powers....at least at first...........publicity is thier enemy. keep a low profile while you gather strength and when you are ready.........step forward........that time is close at hand and it will start with AMERICA.....any NWO begings will need the military and economic might of AMERICA. the loss of personal freedoms and the increased pole-leaz powers are the begings of the NWO going public...i wonder if they will have some type of IPO?????????

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
just have general ideas.

from my perspective it is not important who and what is involved but "if they could be".

you will never know for sure who and what is involved.

if i was going to create a global takeover i would hide the truth under more than 1 veil.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The first attempt at a League of Nations was after the Napoleon Wars.

(All sides funded by Rothschilds).

The second attempt after WWI, and was almost successful.

(If at first you don't succeed).

And we know that they succeeded after WWII with The League of Nations that is more powerful than ever.

(These wars, and most other major wars, are manufactured).

Most of us wouldn't know a time of no UN, but ask the oldies, the veterans, and they'll tell you about it. About being called a communist if you spoke against the UN, and their web over the world. Today you'd be called a terrorist, I suppose.

I think after Iraq and Afghanistan, that now leaves five (5) nations on Earth without a central bank.. these are what as known as "Rogue Nations". In fact, after reconstruction, ALL banks in Iraq will be foreign owned. Yay, freedom! Shiny credit cards for all!

71LSPC, get on drgorilla.no-ip.com:6969... or conspiracy.hopto.org:6969... and check out some documentaries. I'd recommend "The Money Masters" for starters, "13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati" for main, and maybe a little Alex Jones for dessert.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
First it was witches, then communists, and now terrorists. Has anyone even read the book called the crucible? If you look deaper into the story you can see the relation to that incident and the one in WW2 with communists and the one now with terrorists...

new topics

top topics

join