It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone think the next big terrorist attack could be at the MOON

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Blowing up the moon would be like the terrorists cutting off their noses to spite their faces. We all need the moon, not just Americans.

That's just what the Americans want you to believe!

It is not the NWO that controls the USA, it is the USA that controls the NWO - all the Illuminati shifted there before WW1 once they had cleared out the potentially competitive southern mafia, to get out of the way of the upcoming carnage , they control the world's money, they have made het 2nd biggest economy utterly dependant on them by cunningly have it buy up $2 trillion of debt, they are openly importing huge amounts of oil they don't use to create massive underground stockpiles...slowly shifting the world's oil reserves into their own storage, destabilising countries that look liek getting a bit uppity....

They created HAARP & chemtrails, they have lizards for presidents and it's where all the UFO technology is.......

And they hoodwink us into believing that we need to moon to create tides and stuff and that we might be at threat if it was blown into billions of fragments that would form a massive ring around earth and rain down on us for millions of years......

none of it is true I tell ya - it really IS the Americans who need the moon .....and they aren't telling us why...so it MUST be true!!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

nice point

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

that must of took some time to do

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It's been thought of before

edit on 9-3-2011 by JMech because: Fixed video

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bob33

Great thread S&F!!!!!

I'll have to read moar later though cause it's too long and I'm sleepy to readz itz.

KTHXBAI!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The impact would be great if the moon disappeared or was destroyed as hypothesized by the OP. Tides would become negligible, not vanish since the sun does affect the tides, which could impact the ecosystem for an extended period. The speed of Earth's rotation could stabilize in the long term rather than continuing to slow down.
Plus there wouldn't be anything left to take a hit for Earth. Having a large satellite like the moon surely prevented numerous impacts that would've set back life a couple of eons.
On a more pragmatic level, it'd be a waste of untapped natural resources and a base for performing outrageously dangerous and toxic experiments no one would consider on the surface of Earth.
Plus wouldn't a lack of our moon make L4 and L5 much less stable?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
maybe they have tried allready

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bob33
reply to post by James1982

that must of took some time to do

Nah just a few minutes in MS paint, no photoshop for me!

Anyway all moon joking aside, this thread did make me think of the new "time machine" movie where, I believe because of some underground demolition to build something, the moon basically got blown up. The main character looks up at the sky when he is in the way forward future and sees this huge trail of debris where the moon used to be. It was probably my favorite part of the movie, as it would be such an incredible sight to see if real!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bob33

Has anyone thought that the next attack could be at he Moon like (nuclear) blowing it up it would be massive

Not to mention hugely destructive for planet Earth too. Can you imagine the billions of tons of rock we’d be pelted with?

However, you needn’t worry, as there’s no weaponry big enough on this planet to even threaten the structural integrity of the Moon.

If you had an orbital, 2.6 meter multiple phase modulated, self-sustaining gravity field accelerated high energy particle accelerator array, then maybe, with enough high-yield sustained hits, you could blow chunks off of the Moon. But you don’t.

Nor do you have geophysical weapons with enough clout, or range, to trouble Earth’s natural satellite, nor autonomous nano-weapon systems capable of destabilizing the symbiotic relationship of matter and energy, so don’t worry about any theoretical terrorist attack.

And besides, no sane person would want to aim weaponry at the Moon…do you know what’s based up there?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

lol
tru

top topics

<< 1   >>

join