It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000′s of dead animals in Florida! 05/03/2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Link:
www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

1,000's of dead animals today washing ashore as new oil rises in Pensacola Florida.

I tried my best to not double post, but it appears that the news did not make it into the ATS forum..
edit on 8-3-2011 by Romanian because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2011 by Romanian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Quite interesting. Never thought about that before. Any more details?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Oh my, it doesn't surprise me. Makes me so sad to live on the gulf coast. We've had dead baby dolphins washing up in Louisiana. What really frightens me is what will happen this hurricane season. Louisiana typically gets a direct hit every 3 years, and this is the year we are due..... mix all that garbage in the gulf with that and i'll probably be cleaning oil and dead animals off my property sometime this summer.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
eastcost and west coast both have mass die offs !and thier excuse is
lack of oxygen and parasites!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
seems this animal die off thing is not stopping ! says in the bible 1/3 of the sea will die , do you think 1/3 have perished yet ? gotta be getting close!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I live not to far from Pensacola. It's been real stormy past couple of days and one can tell the oil is still there. Its pollen season here also the water looks like poop.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I guess the BP cleaning was just hiding the dust under the carpet. The oil was just covered with sand. Birds are dying, fish dying in the area..yet Obama encourages you to eat the sea-food of the area!

top topics

join