It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Fish Kill in California- Billions of Dead Fish!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Three possible culprits.

1. BP and their dispersant.

2. Pole shift.

3. I just read somewhere that the Bird flu was back, and had jumped to the fish population too, had mutated with something. I doubt by accident. Something about that fungus that affected fish too, and the bird flu.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
i found this www.mercurynews.com... and from the link

Fire, police and public works officials were on the scene, at this point working to remove the fish as quickly as possible.

"We need to get rid of them," said Sgt. Phil Keenan of the Redondo Beach Police Department. "This is going to create a terrible pollution and public health issue if we don't."

The cause is so far a mystery. It appears the fish may have died due to lack of oxygen, Keenan said.
an other sign of end times?

If you are one that is happy with this end of times game, I propose to you, figure some basic # out before you go.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
I'm sure it's effects from the oil spill

ya thats like the other side dude lol

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Has anyone noticed the extreme amount of chemtrails in the last few days over the Southbay area? Could what is being sprayed into our skies affect the ocean life as well? After all what goes up must come down and the ocean is just as vulnerable a place as the soil. Everyone should take a look at the website aircrap.org, they have some very eye opening details of things that are happening in our sky.

Shadowkat

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I have two thoughts here.

1. If these photos are real then why are there no seagulls chowing down on the fish? I see none.

2. It is possible that a group of predators cornered the fish in the harbor where they used up all the oxygen and croaked. If so, what predator? Could be porpoises... they herd little fishiepoos.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
If you look at a world map califonia is almost opposite japan where they have just had a 7.2 earthquake maybe this has something to do with it possibly shaking right through the earth from 1 side to another? Maybe this would mess the fish up.

Just a thought dont slate me for it!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

1. If these photos are real then why are there no seagulls chowing down on the fish? I see none.

Trust me - its real.

And there are seagulls and pelicans in King Harbor.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

2. It is possible that a group of predators cornered the fish in the harbor where they used up all the oxygen and croaked. If so, what predator? Could be porpoises... they herd little fishiepoos.

If the photos are real ? They look like real photos to me. You'll have to wait for the sequel to this, if you want seagulls. I'm sure they'll be floaters in a couple days. I'm afraid this is just the beginning. I don't see anything trying to eat these fish.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kamesan

I was not talking politics, as far is global warming real, is the idea being manipulated or will carbon tax change anything? Those are subjects in themselves.

I would hope others know that we are all breathing numerous more amounts of Nitrogen than we are oxygen, and yes Nitrogen is too a very important component in our atmosphere and it is necessary for our life to even exist on this planet as well as the fish in the sea rely upon this gas in its relative density in order to keep water (DiHydrogen Monoxide) from ionizing off into thin air...

Yes, there is more nitrogen in the air than anything else. Have you ever tried to get nitrogen to react with another chemical? The amount of energy you need to break bonds, to get a N in there to form compounds like NH is very difficult. It can make things very reactive once it is bonded but by itself it is fairly non-reactive.

Actually, the amount of nitrogen around is saying quite a bit. It means it is a neutral chemical. Dangerous chemicals react with other things in the environment. They are dangerous, hence why there is so much N around. If the atmosphere had equal amounts of most other gases, we would not live.

If I remember correctly co2 is absorbed by seawater and forms carbonic acid. Which acidifies the Ocean and over runs it with carbon leaving less room for oxygen.

Whether it be natural or man-made co2 production, the acidity of the Ocean has increased, so unless you can refute that with something, there is much more to say about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Just saw this on the CNN. Yup, yet another perfectly normal slew of dead animals/fish etc.
Nothin' to see here folks.
This isn't one of the signs of the end times you've been looking for. Move along. Move along.
Right. Normal. Perfectly not out of the ordinary. No need even for the debunkers to even show up to explain away our ignorance and lack of scientific credibility. Just another mass die off. All is well.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
No one here wishes to argue for the most part/point/extent the cause of all of of this Humane condition warrents.. I want fricken answers.. looking for answers, .

Tough call. So many World events are going on right now.. it plays out within the Nature of our World/Oceans as we see it.

What could be expected as we know it..yet what we really don't know!

Like you... I wish not to be decieved by those that can do this to us...

Thus the arguement will continue...

Man was given the rule of the land.. for those that control it as of today,every aspect of it... It's not looking good!Can't control Nature. What we add or take away from it was in the rules in the beginning...
Very simple concepts are never followed at times more so when it's needed...

A Greed/Green intent is in our way.. By a few that have no Compassion for all life..
Just themselfs..
Just my thoughts!

Be Safe, Be Wise!

Jesse

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
this is absolutely ridiculous. first they say its because the fish were trying to outrun the red tide, WRONG! second, they say its because the fish got confused and migrated to the wrong area??
WRONG! and they said NOTHING about the bp oil spill or the possibility that corexit played a role. theyre obviously trying to cover something up.

it looks like theyre trying to have people unprepared for a huge disaster, which would make sense according to their vile plans that are in store.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Just saw this on the CNN. Yup, yet another perfectly normal slew of dead animals/fish etc.
Nothin' to see here folks.
This isn't one of the signs of the end times you've been looking for. Move along. Move along.
Right. Normal. Perfectly not out of the ordinary. No need even for the debunkers to even show up to explain away our ignorance and lack of scientific credibility. Just another mass die off. All is well.

pfffffffffff,glad to hear u say that,for a moment i thought we might be in trouble... stupid me

edit on 9-3-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
...and they said NOTHING about the bp oil spill or the possibility that corexit played a role. theyre obviously trying to cover something up.

it looks like theyre trying to have people unprepared for a huge disaster, which would make sense according to their vile plans that are in store.

Now while I don't doubt that something might be "up" and that this, along with all the other recent die-offs, doesn't seem "normal," please explain to me how you think that the BP oil spill (in the Gulf Of Mexico) had anything to do with this event on the Pacific Coast?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by turtlebass

But the Arkansas Bird die off were over land, not over the ocean.

I suppose it's still possible that gas is killing the fish, although without official honesty we'll not know for sure.

Shame there are no professional biologists on this board from the affected areas, they could do an autopsy on the dead fish/birds and give us an honest appraisal.

If the cause was something that MAY harm humans, but not certainly, they'd never tell us what killed them. If half the state gets on the road, it'll mean *massive* financial loses for the state and the Feds...and they won't entertain massive loses on a 'maybe'.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KevinB
First, it's millions not billions, big difference. Second, the kill is thought to be caused by the fish trying to outrun the annual red-tide, but I doubt that explanation. My bet is all of these deaths will eventually link back to the GOM disaster and the use of corexit

I concur. The only place the word billion appears in the article is in the photo captions. Every other reference to the number of dead fishes reads millions. BIG difference.

News organization embellished a bit much to sensationalize. Not that it would have made a difference.
Millions of fish dying should be worth all of our attention, shouldn't it?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

Hey larphillips..
Don't mean to intrude here, just wanted to add, considering the time frame that the BP event took place and time frame that was supposed to contain it..

Life went on.. Take into account if you will the force of our Oceans currents, and all Marine life that starts in the Gulf and are dependent on a pure enviroment to go forward in this migration for their future and ours..to exist..

The lowest form of life are dependent of the same rule..

Thus eating the residue of what is left is going World wide.. Hunger is a driving force.... Follow the Currents..

A good insight might be here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now.. will you feed your family this?

This is why all of those Dolphines have Aborted their young...
And to, Japan/China has decided to forgo this hunting season for Whales...
Now there is a mouth to feed with the same outcome for eating the same food chain of sorts.. .
Not tasting good?

O-wait, Greenpeace was in our way.. yea right...never stopped them before.

Yet, There has been a Parent on site here that mention... serving Fish Sticks to there kids, and they loved them in the past... said to mom... this does not taste good.. never took anouther bite.
Insightful Parent looked closer.. it was all Grey under the Coating/Breading..
Not smelling good as well..

Now what are your thoughts about connecting the Dots here?

Just wondering without the intent of not getting a better prespective because...
I could be incorrect.

Be Wise, Be Well..

Jesse

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hi...pretty weird as never thought it would happen here till a new piece which appeared in a national daily here on several hundred specie of saltwater fish washed up on a beach in Penang, Malaysia in early March. Trying to locate the news piece which also includes a photo of the area concerned. Something seems to be going on with not only the weather but also the oceans.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The latest obviously bogus official story I've heard is that they are saying a huge school of these fish got confused because of "high winds" and the whole school went into the bay to escape the winds and then they all used up each other's oxygen. Yeah, right. High winds.

This is just another government coverup of whatever is really happening. The media will just parrot whatever the feds say.

High winds? Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I found a similar case from 2007

independent.gmnews.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join