It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Fish Kill in California- Billions of Dead Fish!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

We just saw this on our local news station. It happened in Redondo Beach King Harbor area. They said that the fish were apparently washed in by the tides that were being swept by the heavy winds we experienced yesterday. The theory is, that the fish ran out of oxygen and died. I find it very peculiar that it was only sardines that perished.

Shadowkat

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
very odd that it only killed Anchovies ............it seems to be very specific in targeting certain birds, fish and animals..or am i off track .. because since Jan 11, only one specific animal/fish is found dead, with no explanation...zero.

How could this only target specific species and within that species, only one certain type at a time????

Logical thinking is, if it was oil residue, it would effect the entire ocean life not just certain types.. something or someone is specifically targeting these for experimentation..

Again... oxygen deprived ........that's the common thread..
edit on 8-3-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowkat
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

We just saw this on our local news station. It happened in Redondo Beach King Harbor area. They said that the fish were apparently washed in by the tides that were being swept by the heavy winds we experienced yesterday. The theory is, that the fish ran out of oxygen and died. I find it very peculiar that it was only sardines that perished.

Shadowkat

exactly what I thought as well.. why is this ??

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

It is odd how it's alway just one or two species.

And I don't believe for a second it is from wind. You have seen our fire seasons, we get wind, we don't get dead fish!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Komodo

It is odd how it's alway just one or two species.

And I don't believe for a second it is from wind. You have seen our fire seasons, we get wind, we don't get dead fish!

agreed~! Something is up........Definitely sounds like a new weapon, never hear anything from the white house on this.. someone better step up and say something..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sardines and anchovies swim in schools, very large schools. A million fish school is pretty much the norm. They are also the favored food of tuna that run the coast line. So a school of fish died from lack of oxygen out in the middle of the ocean and were swept shoreward by rough seas???? Pardon the pun... but it sounds very fishy to me. It reminds me of my favorite Godzilla movie where he was killed by a scientist using the Oxygen Destroyer.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hold on folks.. it was just put out there on MSN... Sharks were the cause.. they were chasing a few strays, as a result, all others of those millons of fish followed... because, well the rest of them were stupid.

Where is it? The truth that is?

Most will accept this reason..

Until reports are of those larger speices that are/will die off...

Are the Dots connecting here?

Jesse
edit on 8-3-2011 by jessemole because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
No People!! The Dead Fish Washing up on the Beach's is a Sign that the world is coming to an END!!! People Read your HOLY BIBLE !!!

WALK THE GREEN MILE!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is NOT normal! I lived on the west coast for 40 years. Never has so many dead fish come up to the coast - and "red tide" is an annual event. Nothing like this.

Something is very...er...fishy.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The Dead Fish washing up on the Beach's is all in Your HOLY BIBLE! READ IT!!!

WALK THE GREEN MILE!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I laid down on my couch yesterday and pulled up the covers, I hugged an invisible feeling of something and felt a great sense of loss and emptiness. I couldnt put my feelings to thought but northern calif. came to mind. Like an incredible sense of loss. Have felt off since yesterday, this explains it in part.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
very odd that it only killed Anchovies ............it seems to be very specific in targeting certain birds, fish and animals..or am i off track .. because since Jan 11, only one specific animal/fish is found dead, with no explanation...zero.

How could this only target specific species and within that species, only one certain type at a time????

Logical thinking is, if it was oil residue, it would effect the entire ocean life not just certain types.. something or someone is specifically targeting these for experimentation..

Again... oxygen deprived ........that's the common thread..

Knowing what I know about harmonics, if a weapon that uses harmonics was to target an area with specific species "anti"harmonics, that could explain why only specific species die in these events.

I hate to mention...er...HAARP, but HAARP is a harmonics weapon.

link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Right grew up in Huntington, swam in red tide, loved it because of the phosphorus it caused. NOTHING ever died from it.

link   

Yes it is Like i said People need to take the time out of there Day to just Read the HOLY BIBLE!!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I live near by Redondo Beach where this had occured, and my local news had said, when too many fish gather in such an enclosed area such as the harbor were they were found, they end up running out of oxygen in the water...but i think its a load of hooooeeyy...just covering up the truth of whats been unfolding

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ok, you all can laugh at this, but I'm posting it anyway. I just walked down my hallway and my wood floor has bubbled up. (actually looks like bubbles under the top layer of the flooring) It is not wet to the touch, and checked the meter and there is no water running. Been dry in So Cal. for weeks now.
Probably absolutely nothing, but had to post it cuz it does freak out a tad that an earthquake might be on the verge, or something else!

Ok, go ahead and laugh, my husband is on his way home to help me figure it out. Far as I know in 10+ years living here, nothing under the slab to make that happen.
I live within 10 miles of the San Andreas, so I get a little paranoid now and then.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

No laughter here. I hope it is not a quake. For everybody's sake.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

You should maybe start a thread on that, or at least keep us in the loop of what you find out. Are they small "bubbles" or is your flooring actually warping and becoming wavy?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garystokes44

Yes it is Like i said People need to take the time out of there Day to just Read the HOLY BIBLE!!

Gary,

Is it possible that someone is trying to create the "prophesies" in the bible? I'm not saying you're wrong, but if *I* was evil and in control of the tech, such as HAARP, and could produce the things described in the Bible, I probably would, manipulating people in that way.

To be truthful, though there are gems I have found in the Bible, for the most part I just can't reconcile it with itself.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ok, I will add that my cats and dogs seem fine.
Makes me feel a lot better actually.

And whats up with some postings being in separate boxes?
edit on 8-3-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join