It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 19′s bad moon rising: Will there be earthquakes and lightning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

March 19′s bad moon rising: Will there be earthquakes and lightning?

www.tbd.com

The astronomer Richard Nolle coined the term "Super Moon" which means a new or full moon at 90% or greater of its closest perigee to Earth. Well on March 19th the moon will be at perigee (its closest position in its orbit to Earth). This will be the closest perigee in 18 years. The largest effect will be on the tide which occurs at the full moon every month as the closer to the earth the moon orbits, so the effect on tides increases. A 5% increase in proximity makes about 20% difference in the power the moon exerts so those in coastal regions should anticipate stronger tides. An extreme "Su
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Well 11 days to go. The moon will be closest to the earth on the 19th. They say the moon has impact on tides and moods of people.

I believe that there will be an effect, but how severe it is I really dont know. All i know there are new variables in play, like for instance huge holes in the magnetic field. The moving of the pole' maybe it gets flipped in matter of hours cause the magnetic interaction it is going to cause.

If the moon despite the credentials of the people behind this post, is closest on the 19th of march? Then you can do your thinking of your own, without debunking this news article.

www.tbd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I am carefully going to watch my surroundings and body during this time. Be contemplative of the moods of myself and those around me. I will also note any activity of the earth that might seem notable.
I admit I am waiting.
I have "sensed" things in the past concerning earth movement - this moon "feels" like a big deal.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
What a nice present for my bithday.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I've had a look for any natural events that happened in December 1993 when the Moon was closest to us.
I couldn't find anything significant happening in December of that year.

And here is a good link: Moon

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join