It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Most Bizarre Encounter with Unexplained Phenomena

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I know there are similar threads out there that deal with more specialized types of encounters, but I thought having a thread that's more of a catch all for many different types of unusual encounters, would be useful to the community.

An article I'd read recently by author Greg Taylor, which concerns extreme similarities in the auditory elements of many types of unrelated experiences (from NDEs, to abductions, to biblical accounts, etc), which was published in Dark Lore Volume I, inspired me to create this thread. Hopefully having many different types of experiences herein will allow for some sort of greater insight.

To start things off, I have two bizarre experience from when I was a kid that I'd like to share.

For my first experience, I remember lounging on the living room couch late one night with my older step brother, it was the weekend, and we'd kept each other up postulating on whatever it is 7 and 9 year olds think about. The house we lived in at the time had huge bay windows in the living room, and while annoying during the daytime, due to the blinding sun that would shine in all day, at night they functioned as a great observatory of sorts.

We had been staring up out the windows, as the couch we were laying on was directly below them, when out of nowhere, a blinding series of red lights shone in from above (I can clearly recall the lights being laid out in a horizontal pattern, with perhaps four or five of them in total), coloring the room a deep crimson color. I can't remember much beyond this, other than the lights shifting from deep red to blinding white, then nothing.

I also recall me and my stepbrother speaking of this experience a couple of days later, but in hushed tones, like we thought the other might think we were crazy if we mentioned it. We then didn't speak of it for many many years, when I was perhaps 14 or so. I've always wondered if something more happened that night, but I draw a complete blank anytime I try and remember past the portion where the red lights went white.

As an aside, when I first heard of Flying Triangles a while back, I was a bit taken aback. They instantly resonated with me on some bizarre level, as if they were intrinsically linked with my experience. The feeling is very hard to explain, and while it fails to fully express how I feel, I suppose 'familiar' is the best way to describe them.

My second experience is from a couple years after my run in with the bright red/white lights (I was 9 or 10 when this occurred, by my estimation). It was the middle of the night, and I believe I was originally awoken because I had to use the bathroom, but almost immediately thereafter I was overcome by an overwhelming urge. What was this urge you might ask? To make sure a kitten I had was safe, and in the house (although there was no logical reason or evidence to suggest that he'd gotten out). This compulsion was so strong that I rushed out of my parent's home in a nightshirt and socks, and into the bitter October night.

It was very overcast and quiet, and I only felt half conscious of my actions and couldn't fully understand why I was taking them. Nothing seemed to matter beyond my goal, which I could only vaguely remember by the time I'd shuffled to the top of the hill our house was situated at the bottom of.

I can next remember hearing, and subsequently seeing an owl that was perched on a large shrub at eye level, the bird screeched loudly and then flew off in a wild manner. I also have vague memories of seeing different parts of the adjoining neighborhoods, as if I'd stumbled all around, looking for whatever it was I'd lost (although by then I had absolutely no idea what I was looking for).

The next thing I remember, after the vague snapshots of being in semi-familiar places, is walking back into my house, the anxiety that drove my compulsion utterly spent, and that it was sometime after 4 am according to the oven clock. I am convinced that I last looked at the clock sometime around 2:30 am, when I'd stumbled out of the house. I also remember, right after coming into the house, that I was more lucid. I then stepped back out onto the porch to stare at my dewy footprints on the sidewalk, because I almost didn't comprehend, or understand, why I'd been outside. The last thing I remember about this experience is my cat coming out from under the table to greet me as I walked back into the kitchen, this was somehow the worst part.

Thinking back on it, the area I remember being most strongly drawn to, the one with the owl, should have taken me less than 5 minutes to walk to, if I was taking it slow. I believe something more than I can remember happened at this location, as I recall something out of place and inherently 'wrong' scaring the owl, and I get the feeling of other 'somethings' being present when I think back on this particular portion of the experience.

Thanks for reading, any feedback is welcome and appreciated. I hope this thread can become a repository for many other unexplainable experiences. It's way later then when I planned to go to bed though, so night all

edit on 8-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Interesting experiences, thank you for taking the time to share them. I will share this, as it happened tonight:

I was in the other room, my girlfriend was taking a nap. She tells me to come into the bedroom, so I do. She then tells me

"I just saw a gecko on the wall."

"It was a fat gecko, it was making a turning motion, and I watched it dissapear."

She said that during this time she was thinking, "Damn you, I saw you, you didn't think I was watching, did you!"

I laughed at that. She's got a good attitude about it. Personally, big fat shadow gecko unnerves me a bit - as opposed to the ghost cat in the living room.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Demiwatt

Interesting experience. I will say the obvious and suggest you might be an abductee. Some of the things such as obscured memory, missing time, and animals with big eyes (such as an owl) all seem to be the distinct marks of an abduction. Check out the thread in my signature and see if anything matches your experiences.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I was an atheist, but had a moment where everything seemed absurd, so I begged God, if He was real, to give me a powerful experience that would convince me of Him and which path to follow. I've experienced invisible stigmata twice, and once felt a wonderful white light fill my entire body. I now believe in the miracles attributed to the Christian God; I don't think they are just made up to win followers.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Interesting stories. I`ll try to be quick with mine. I think it was a dream, but I`ve never had a dream where I "woke up" in the room I was sleeping in. My dreams always take place in unfamiliar locations. Once as a little kid I had a dream that took place in my house but it was all transformed like a haunted house. This dream was like lucid. My room looked exactly how it was supposed to. The light that leaked in through the gap in the curtains from the streetlight painted the same crooked streak across my room. The only thing that was out of place in this "dream" were the beings in my room. It wasn`t like any abduction I`ve read about, so I don`t really think it was aliens, but who knows? I must`ve awoken to their presence because I woke up immediately fighting against these things that surrounded my bed on all 3 sides but the head which was against a wall, and they immediately pulled my blankets over my head and were trying to pin me down somehow and so I`m trapped sitting up in my bed, thrashing around trying to get out from under my blanket, but as soon as I get a part of the covers up enough to see out into my room, a few of the things would rush over and pull it back down and this would repeat, and I could see little slivers of my room each time I pulled up the covers. It was like they didn`t have enough to subdue me because I kept fighting to get out. It`s all happening so fast, but I can see that these things are about 4 feet tall, and after about 5 seconds into this sudden awakening and fighting, I lift up part of the covers toward the foot of my bed and before it is pulled back down by the little things, I see a much taller figure standing at the foot of my bed, about 6 feet or more and it`s wearing a dark hooded robe so i can`t see it`s face, only blackness. I remember thinking that was the ringleader. Then I woke up for real this time, breathing very fast and heavy, covered in sweat and I may have shouted but I know I was ready to at least, but my room was empty and I figured it was just a really bad dream but maybe not. I had the feeling after that I had won, had succeeded in repelling their attack, but I dunno... Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Eye have many. But Eye will share only two. Both are dreams that well... the ending was in reality. This is 100% true and my children mother who was laying next to me and awoke the same time is a witness to the first one.
Eye will tell these as thorough yet as quick as possible...

Eye had a dream. Eye was in a school that had 4 floors underground. It was under ground and was shaped like a horse shoe. It had a ramp that lead from 1st floor at ground level to the "commons area" underground where people had lunch and socialized. If you stood at ground level outside the school at the top of the ramp and faced the school you could see every floor underground.

The dream started out with me on the third floor looking down on the commons area. Next to me was a friend Eye guess? We were all in fifties attire. Eye looked at him and said "Eye see him, there's your brother!" He handed me a gun and said "go ahead". Eye took the gun and without thinking pointed it downward at the guy who was dressed similar to "The Fonz". He was heading up the ramp. Eye shot. Eye watched his head basically explode and immediately was frantic. Eye started telling this friend that Eye didn't want to be blamed for anything and he told me that Eye was chosen to kill him..weird Eye know.

Eye ran down the ramp to the area and it was covered in blood. To my surprise everyone was gone. Eye began to clean up all the blood and took a great amount of time to do it. Eye felt like a magnifying glass with a cleaning cloth. Eye swore that Eye had cleaned everything up! Some how my then girlfriend entered my dream and Eye asked her to help me hide the body in the woods that were at the top of the ramp just off the school property. She did and then she vanished. Even though she was wearing the same thing she went to bed in it didn't hint to me that Eye was dreaming. After we hid the body Eye went toward the school where Eye seen the friend just talking with some other kids. Eye ran to him and started crying and asking what was going on. Just as Eye said that Eye see the Guy who Eye just shot walking up the ramp talking to three girls. The friend told me that many people from the school had died and that they requested that he die and be with them because they were alone. He said Eye was chosen to kill him and that Eye could now awake.
Whoa!
Eye woke up laying on my back and looked over at my girlfriend who opened her eyes just then and for some reason said "whats wrong". It was weird to hear that! Eye began to tell her of the dream and when Eye got to the part about cleaning up the blood, Eye turned to the wall to explain visually how Eye had cleaned up every spec. Just then she screamed and said that there was blood behind my back on the down mattress thing. Eye frrreeaked!
Eye jumped up and stripped of my clothes and told her to do the same. When she stepped out of bed she had blood on her sweats...only her sweats! there was no blood smeared any where else on the down pad, none on me, none anywhere except her pant legs of her sweats and under my back where Eye laid. Eye demanded that she blow her nose and Eye did the same to see if maybe she or Eye had a nose bleed or something...nothing.
The blood was in the shape of a smile on the down pad. Under the pad it was the shape of an African mask necklace Eye had just bought but was not wearing. Under the sheet on the mattress was blood in the shape of a heart.
Shall never forget it! Eye do have pictures but somewhere in storage...we have been together in more then 7 years and have a horrible relationship but she would still verify everything to be true and that she nor Eye had any pimples pop, cuts nor bloody noses. We did live under huge power lines that buzzed 24/7....Eye immediately sketched out the entire "dream scape" and can not really look at even those pictures to this day!

The next one is just as eerie however the dream is not very weird...well maybe?
the dream was of a school again but there was this guy who ruled the school like a militia leader. He was threatening people there and was fighting some in the gym. The school was old it was built like a castle and had dirt floors. Eye met him in the gym and there he challenged me to a fight with rocks. He started throwing all these rocks across the gym but he always missed me. Eye took one rock and threw it as hard as Eye could at him. It hit him in the "jewels" and he started crying. Soon all these people started to run in and congratulate me.
Eye woke up.
Eye went to work and was thinking about the dream here and there all day. Toward the end of the day Eye was standing outside the storefront of the business Eye ran, which was near the street. This car pulled up and parked there, right in front of me. Believe it or not the guy from this dream Eye had the rock fight with got out of the drivers seat and slammed the door. He looked me directly in the eye! His face got red and you could tell he recognized me. Weeeiiiirrrrrd! Just then his gilrfriend (Eye assume) got out and was wearing the exact thing he was wearing in the dream!!! He looked at me once more and they rushed off. Eye never seen these people everrrr before!! Eye was way too tripped out to even talk!
Well there ya go...have fun and beat that!! LOL
Everything 100% true. Eye have told everyone of my friends this and Eye have nothing to gain from telling you.
The other things that have happened are not dreams...and there are many!
Can't wait to read the others that post...this took a bit to write..and read probably, sorry!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Very strange experiences so far! I haven't posted in awhile, so I will share one out of the many I have had. Although I have never had any type of Alien, Ufo, or anything related to those.. I have had several with the spiritual realm. Here is one that still haunts me to this day.

When I was 12 years old, a friend and me were hanging out in my bedroom listening to cassette tapes (back in 1988
) and we found a recordable tape laying around, so we thought we would pop it in and see what was on it. We rewound it to the beginning and clicked play on my old AM/FM Cassette, Short wave, "Boom box".. We soon discovered it was a tape that had been recorded on thoroughly (side A & B) by my younger siblings and my friend's little sister. We listened to both sides all the way through, and were quite pleased with this discovery of ours. It had enough evidence to black mail our younger siblings, for sure! There was lots of cursing, dirty jokes, and plenty of other evidence to present to our parents if needed.. We had a treasure, and big smiles to be sure!

After completely checking through the tape for every cuss word, etc... We decided to go about our day and get some summer fun in at the local ditch, where we loved to hunt for crawl dads, and ride our bikes through the stagnated, smelly, water.

We later grew tired and went back inside to get some snacks and relisten to our find one more time. As we started the tape we could hear the voices of our siblings come through the speakers. We started to laugh even though they hadn't even said one thing that would get them in trouble just yet, that was soon to come though, and we giggled with anticipation!

As we set there with smiles from ear to ear something strange happened. A multitude of voices started drowning out the voices of our siblings. These voices were not there before and now were so loud we could barely hear the cussing, etc. that we were expecting. All through the tape from that point on was these shrieking, demonic, evil sounding giggles and the speaking in a language we didn't recognize. We looked at each other and neither one of us were smiling any longer as a look of terror had replaced those mischievous grins.

The voices took up both sides of the tape now. I remember hearing my little brother's voice saying something in the background about The devil and one second later an angry, very deep voice buried everything under its words. From what I could make out.. It said something like " I am not your savior".. or " I am Satan your lord" .. When the deep voice spoke, and it was only this one time I recall hearing the deep voiced entity. The multitude of higher pitched, demonical voices in unison laughed and laughed after the deep voice finished speaking.

To say my friend and me were scared is an understatement. Now what we were going to use to maybe get our little siblings in trouble was to be burned or to be thrown as far away as possible. We decided to let my mom listen to it before we got rid of it, and her response still sends shivers down my spine. I remember her screaming in a VERY frightened voice to get rid of it. Her reaction caused my twelve year old voice to shriek in a higher voice than I thought possible...lol I ran towards the front door holding this cassette like a piece of used toilet paper and tossed it in the front yard.

Later my mom went outside and got it and played it for my dad, and his reaction was less freaked out, but you could see it in his eyes that he knew it was something supernatural. I can't say that he was a believer in such things before that, but after wards he became pretty spiritual, and started going to church.

I wish so badly that my parents hadn't burned that tape and I could have kept it to have it evaluated. I was 12 years old and at that time burning it was the only solution.

Although I consider myself agnostic, I still have problems rationalizing that experience. I have a few other spiritual experiences also. I might share them later.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I saw something very strange last year

It was 1st October 2010 between 17:00-18:00

I was driving from Milton Keynes to Huntingdon (England). I was cutting threw the back roads as it was rush hour and i was on a single track road, all of a sudden my heart started racing it was beating so hard i normaly get this when something is going to happen the last time i had this was 2 years ago when we had a aftershock from a earthquake at 03:00am I woke up about 2 minutes before this happened with my heart racing and i knew something was going to happen.

Anyways i looked across at the horizon (its pitch black) and i saw what i thought was orions belt but the stars looked far to big and were bright orange. I was driving towards there direction so i had them in full view and i noticed that they were not stars as they were getting closer and they were big. All of a suddent the ones on the left and the right moved towards the one in the middle then started spinning around it at a very fast speed then all 3 of them shot straight up into the sky.

The next day i went round to my mothers and step dads house for lunch and i spoke to my step dad about it as he is always out looking at the sky, the conversation went like this

Me: Your never guess what i saw in the sky last night
Step dad: Was it 3 orange light in the sky dancing round each other and then shot in the air
Me: Yeah

At the time i saw this he was doing the washing up looking out the window and saw them in the sky but he said they were quite small but bare in mind he was 20-30miles away from where i was!

it only lasted 45 seconds to a minute but there must have been other people that saw this IT WAS RUSH HOUR, but i never saw it in the news or on the internet any where

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Interesting experiences, thank you for taking the time to share them. I will share this, as it happened tonight:

I was in the other room, my girlfriend was taking a nap. She tells me to come into the bedroom, so I do. She then tells me

"I just saw a gecko on the wall."

"It was a fat gecko, it was making a turning motion, and I watched it dissapear."

She said that during this time she was thinking, "Damn you, I saw you, you didn't think I was watching, did you!"

I laughed at that. She's got a good attitude about it. Personally, big fat shadow gecko unnerves me a bit - as opposed to the ghost cat in the living room.

My mother suffers from some sort of semi-lucid sleep delusions when entering and exiting sleep, and this sounds quite similar to some of the odd experiences she's dealt with, especially your girlfriend's good attitude about it.

As an aside, my mom does not suffer from Sleep Paralysis, as she can move during these experiences, nor any condition resulting from old age, as she is only 43

Here are but a few of the things my mother has described seeing, she's explained trains coming through door walls (and her subsequent action of trying to slam the door frantically to stop the train, which only resulted in her smashing the door repeatedly into a large fan in the doorway), things crawling on the walls, strange people standing or sitting around the room having conversations like she's not there, strange woman or sometimes men in her bed, and less wholesome and much more frightening things she doesn't like talking about.

So I wonder if your girlfriend could have been having an experience similar to what my mother has dealt with.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

Interesting experience. I will say the obvious and suggest you might be an abductee. Some of the things such as obscured memory, missing time, and animals with big eyes (such as an owl) all seem to be the distinct marks of an abduction. Check out the thread in my signature and see if anything matches your experiences.

While it seemed unrelated to mention before I read your thread, I think it's worth mentioning now that I have a better idea of some of the things linked with possible abductions.

First is an odd, very visible, 1/2 inch scar situated in the middle of my ride side, directly below my ribs. I've asked my mom and grandma where it came from, but they are at a lose. It almost seems like a small chest tube type scar.

The second thing started happening to me when I was 16 or so and continues to this day. I was staring out our kitchen window (the same kitchen from my previous account
) in the early morning hours, while waiting for a friend to come pick me up for school. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, I was overcome by a horrible sensation. My body began to buzz almost, my limbs felt like they were on fire, and I felt very very nauseated. I stumbled across the house into the bathroom, and by the time I got there and looked into the mirror, I couldn't see anything, or rather all I could see was very very bright white light. My vision slowly faded back to normal and I began retching, but not throwing up.

This continued to happen randomly for the next few months, but with greater severity. In later episodes I'd also feel like I was cooking from the inside out. I'd rush to the bathroom in fear of getting sick and I'd end up curled on the floor, naked and sweating profusely, rocking back and forth in a fetal position, trying to relieve myself of the sudden horrible pain and heat emanating from within.

Then as suddenly, as it started, it stopped, and I was free of it for about 2 years or so. When it started up again I was around 18 or 19 and living with my best friends family. They were very concerned, but I didn't have health insurance at the time and couldn't afford to be checked out. Again, after a couple of months of episodes of varying severity, it completely stopped. That is until recently, I am now 25 and I have been dealing with it, in a much less severe degree, every couple of months since I was 23 or 24.

I now have health insurance, and have been to the doctor's office on numerous occasions. Being quite worried by my symptoms, the doctor ordered me to have a Carotid Doppler test of my blood vessel function, a Cardiac-ECHO to test my heart function, and a chest x-ray. The tests all came back completely normal. He has no explanation for what I have been experiencing. It also seems worth mentioning that I am otherwise in very good health, and I am of a normal weight.

I also have a random question that maybe someone can help with. Does anyone know if there is any risk of kidney or liver damage in children that take Ritalin? I know that they had me on a drug when I was younger, that they said was Ritalin, but I've never heard of any other kids having to have vials of blood drawn every month to check for that sort of damage. Also, when I've looked up the side effects and risks associated with the drug, I find nothing concerning these things. This was shortly after the first experience I had, where I was inexplicably put in (what I assume to be forced, as my mother was never proactive in this area) psychiatric counseling.

To put it into perspective, the psychiatrist would ask me all sorts of seemingly unrelated or even bizarre questions. She'd also have me play a myriad of brain and puzzle type games with her. I knew instinctively though, and can recall with great clarity, that I understood what she was doing by trying to get me to play these games (to let down my defenses and such, and to talk more openly), and that I shouldn't answer her questions. I don't remember how long I went to this psychiatrist, but I know my mom wouldn't have had the money to take me herself.

Sorry for going off on a tangent, your thread brought these memories back to the surface.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Startruth144
Very strange experiences so far! I haven't posted in awhile...
VERY LARGE QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF

That's some scary stuff o_o I've heard of people hearing EVPs on old tapes and things like that, but never something like this. Were there any ramifications afterward? Like unexplained events in the home or otherwise?

edit on 8-3-2011 by burdman30ott6 because: Removed Mega Quote

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Hi Demiwatt,

I don't recall anything supernatural, or spiritual happening for the remainder of my family's time living in that house. We only lived there for maybe 1 more year after this event happened. One thing I do remember is my parents becoming very Christian when we lived in this house. I had several things happen from the age 15 onward that I give thought to on a regular basis.

One experience in particular I will share is another friend and me witnessed an entity approach us, shrouded within a black hooded robe... Pretty much like we picture the grim reaper. We both freaked out, and started praying, and it finally left. We were dabbling in black magic, and self styled satanism at the time.

That and the tape incident were by far the darkest and most undeniable experiences. I have had many others, but I manage to be able to dismiss them to an extent.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i mean all of these stories are incredible- dam now all of this scares me cause i haven't even had one of these experiences- now that i just said that watch me have one ...... im terrified for my self and you guys i hate this paranormal #

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

Hopefully nothing happens to you Dino. While the thought of having another experience does frighten me, I accept that these things have become intrinsically linked to me, and even if I can't understand them now, my hope is that in sharing our experiences, some sort of greater understanding can be reached in the future.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Edit Edit

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Startruth144

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences Startruth, I know it can be hard to gather up the courage to do it sometimes. Your hooded figure experience sounds pretty haunting, it almost seems like a warning of sorts. I wonder if someone or something was trying to let you know that you were in over your heads, or dabbling in something you shouldn't be.

If you look at it from a non-religious perspective, it almost seems like someone was projecting themselves into your presence, like they got a 'whiff' of what you and your friend were 'brewing' so to speak
and didn't like it one bit.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Spelling and Clarity

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I changed a lot after the encounter with the robed being. I quit hanging out with my friends that I associated with at the time, I started digging for truth instead of dabbling in things I had no real knowledge of, and for quite awhile thought I had found that truth in Christianity.. Not so sure now, but I feel my quest for truth is an ever going journey. I will never be arrogant enough to say I know anything for certain, all I have are some spiritual experiences that I can't deny. I did take the robed figure's presence as a strong warning to change, and I feel since that time I have been better off for it.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

I really believe there is no reason to fear experiences like these. You just need to be cautious about what doors you open, so to speak. Hopefully we will gain understanding of the true reality of existence and what lies beyond the veil of this reality. I have had many good spiritual experiences too, so it is not all to be feared. If you have no real hunger for these kinds of things, then I am fairly certain you will sail through life without any "freaky" things happening... It is a matter of seeking, and then you will find. From my humble perspective...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Startruth144

Very well put, perspective really can change everything, and while that may sound cliched, I can't think of a better way to put it.

Before I head to bed, here's the first experience I remember ever having, from when I was 6 or so. My family was living in a house so damn scary, that my very religious mother kept a knife under her bed to protect herself from whatever seemed to be cohabiting with us (I only learned of the fact that she kept a knife hidden in my early adulthood, it really bothered me when I found that out). Also, being as religious as she is, my mother was never one to rile us up with tales of ghost or the paranormal, it just wasn't something she really believed in then.

I've never been a sleepwalker, and my mother states, with a certainty only a parent can possess, that I wasn't sleepwalking during this event, although she has no explanation for what happened.

The first thing I remember is seeing a large wispy "spider-like" black apparition and/or blob of darkness swirling and morphing endlessly on the ceiling of my room. It was alternately lurking in the corners of the bedroom, or right above my bed. I can recall being utterly fascinated by this apparition, rather than terrified, as my 6 year old self should rightly have been.

Then it seems like there a slight gap in my memory, as I can next remember standing in front of a tall armoire in the corner of my room (which held stuffed animals, books, and the like) but can't remember walking there. I was speaking very quickly, but I had no idea what I was saying, it certainly wasn't anything I understood. My mother came into my room at some point, having heard me making quite a bit of noise for so late at night.

She says that it seemed like I was almost in some kind of trance, having a nonsensical one sided conversation with something she couldn't see. Finding me like this, she quickly came over to me, and jolted me back to reality. I remember feeling very dazed (although not as if I had awoken from a dream), and allowed her to lead me to bed. I can't remember much else from this incident, only that I can't remember ever seeing the wispy black mass after this, when I'd seen it, to a lesser extent and I guess I'd say in a weaker form, multiple times before this incident occurred.

A few years after we moved out of the house, another large family moved in and I went to school with a few of the kids. They were also plagued by disturbing phenomena it seems. One incident, that they detailed to me and some of my siblings, has always stuck with me. The oldest son of their family ended up having my old bedroom, and he claims to have seen an old man outside his window, staring into his room. Although this is virtually impossible, since the bedroom is situated on the second floor of the house, and sports a very steep roof :/

As an aside, I'd taken a picture of the house jokingly one night recently, and found the image to have a really weird anomaly. I'll get it off my friends camera tomorrow if I remember. It appears to have a ghastly spectral pig, yes a pig, standing on it's hind legs, looking out my old bedroom window. It's probably just a good old case of pareidolia rearing it's head, but we get a kick out of the picture whenever we look at it.

edit on 8-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Graaamar

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

When I was ten I went missing for two days. I was found wandering back towards my house covered in dirt with leaves and twigs in my hair. I fell asleep for two days and awoke not remembering anything about the experience, apart from my parents crying and the large amount of aunties / uncles / cousins etc at my house. The doctor who examined me said I was dehydrated. I also had a circular hole cut into my left ear. I still have the white scar today.

For weeks before the incident I'd been having horrific dreams about alien faces appearing at my bedroom window.

Years later I fractured my nose at work and had to have an x-ray. The doctor was puzzled - there was a very clear dark shape in my sinus cavity that suggested a metallic shard. He said it was in a position where he couldn't reach it, and it'd require an operation to remove. I told him to just leave it. If it is an alien implant, I'd rather it stays where it is - I don't want those bastards coming back to repair the job.

I'm not saying I was definitely abducted, it all could amount to nothing - but you can see why I have an interest in this sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Troofseeker

Geez what a hardcore account. I wasn't expecting to read something like this when I woke up. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us Troof. I've always found it kind of ironic that the memory lapses and gaps seem to make us dig deeper for the truth than we probably would have otherwise

I'm in the same boat as you in the fact that I can't be certain what happened and therefore wont, and don't want to, just attribute it to some sort of abduction. I've always been of a mindset to take all possibilities into account though. After all, all theories are worth taking into consideration and are likewise valuable until irrevocably refuted.

Sadly, I have to get ready for work now, so bye til later tonight
I hope others have more a few more stories (off all types of course) that they would be willing to share in my absence.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Grammartron

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join