A safe religion.

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
God. Gods. Pray.

Pray makes you find a religion which is safe. Religion doesn't go with unsafe. Yet is does when you see persecution because of it. Many religions to the one religion. Mysteries of God. Life.

Pray, God, gods.




posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

God. Gods. Pray.

Pray makes you find a religion which is safe. Religion doesn't go with unsafe. Yet is does when you see persecution because of it. Many religions to the one religion. Mysteries of God. Life.

Pray, God, gods.


I'm not quite sure what you are on about, what with your writing style, but the one and only religion I've ever found to have no negative or "unsafe" aspects is Buddhism.

Peace.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ok, i'm not quite sure exactly what you mean, but if you are asking 'is there any safe religion? ' Then i have this to say: No. Why? Because religion is a pre-packaged notion of what life is about and what you should be doing and judging yourself on. You should never accept any of the answers to the big questions in life and existence from any other source other than your own experience of existence. Imagine, however remote, the possibility that existence is strewn with red-herrings, lies, and filler material that ties it all together, built for the specific purpose of diverting your attention from your true potential(not as an ego, but as a free spiritual entity). It is then possible that we are only restricted by our beleif in the fact that we have limitations, i think we need to exercise our potential, and religion only serves to cloud the water.
edit on 7-3-2011 by movetovanuatu because: Bad wording



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Buddhism the only non-violent religion. The Buddha told his followers if someone hacks off your limbs and you hate them you aren't following his teachings. He taught that people do bad things out of ignorance and you should have compassion for them and try to correct them through wisdom.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yeah, agree I am retty sure the Bhuddists have never hurt anyone.

Also the Amish, I'm not sure exactly what their religion is but they don't seem to cause any trouble.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BodhiSeeker
 


Jesus also taught this same Spritual lesson.

True Spritual Teaching transcends Religion.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn
 


Amish are christians



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
blah BLAH BLAH



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Etherical Waterwave, it seems like all you do on here is try to preach to everybody here. Trust me, nobody here needs or wants to be preached at. Honestly, it seems like there's something wrong with you even by ATS standards. You often link to pictures that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. Your sentences often make very little sense. I can't even figure out what the purpose of this thread is. God? Gods? Which god or gods? The Christian God? Because that's certainly not safe. The crusades come to mind.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
Etherical Waterwave, it seems like all you do on here is try to preach to everybody here. Trust me, nobody here needs or wants to be preached at. Honestly, it seems like there's something wrong with you even by ATS standards. You often link to pictures that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. Your sentences often make very little sense. I can't even figure out what the purpose of this thread is. God? Gods? Which god or gods? The Christian God? Because that's certainly not safe. The crusades come to mind.




Hear hear!



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
When will those females reach the ground. They all are psychic and kick when you are sincere. This isn't related to any of the above posts. Females tend to shift positions in conversations. They fit the positions that aren't fittable. Useless and harmfull behavior.

Understand this clear.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
When will those females reach the ground. They all are psychic and kick when you are sincere. This isn't related to any of the above posts. Females tend to shift positions in conversations. They fit the positions that aren't fittable. Useless and harmfull behavior.




Understand this clear.





Understand this clear? How???
Im guessing maybe your English is not that good? I can neve understand what your talking about at all...



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave
 


Not just preaching religion but sexism too? This is just wonderful.

In case you miss the sarcasm I'll spell it out for you. We don't need your ignorance here.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by warbird03
 


Do you specialise yourself in such replies?



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave
 


That depends what you mean by "such replies." We really don't take kindly to sexism around here.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What is sexism? Woman work together, ah, I have another insight. Women mimick the gravitational cycles the reptillians use for determination of their age. Yah! I have such a funny mind. aaaah, the spirit is all but boredom.
I'm so happy.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
What is sexism? Woman work together, ah, I have another insight. Women mimick the gravitational cycles the reptillians use for determination of their age. Yah! I have such a funny mind. aaaah, the spirit is all but boredom.
I'm so happy.


What the hell are you talking about? Random gibberish doesn't help anybody. Your posts are almost like something I would expect from an early version of cleverbot. Complete nonsense.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
What is sexism? Woman work together, ah, I have another insight. Women mimick the gravitational cycles the reptillians use for determination of their age. Yah! I have such a funny mind. aaaah, the spirit is all but boredom.
I'm so happy.



And sausages have known things before you have time to react - think about that one then.



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   



posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave
 


See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. No relevance to anything else you've said.





top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join