It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April Or May first public contact!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I was recently reading a thread about the first public contact with aliens in April or May of 2011. Now i cant find the thread if anyone knows where it is could you help me out with it? it was very interestin and i would also like to hear your thoughts about it if you have ever read that thread. but i would really like to finish it. If you know where it is could you please post a link for me.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
that is what the search bar is for dude!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
that is what the search bar is for dude!

I have used the search bar and still cant find it so thats why im asking for help. But thanks for the advice i already knew about

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Hey, try not to get your undies in a knot. Forgetting the search bar is a mistake we see pretty often on the boards weirdly enough, so try not to get het up about it

Using search is infamous for its lack of reliability in any case. I havent heard about the thread you are looking for, but I will just give you my two pence of thought here. These predictions always turn out BS. Some of us are begining to think that the community of shamans, mystics, and herbalists who make these proclaimations are actualy playing battleships with eachother, in the hopes that one of thier guesses, will be proven right by chance.
Its like spiritual spamming for these guys.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Thank goodness. It is about time we have had a thread that would predict when we are going to get mass contact. I can't seem to remember very many of the over the rears I have been reading this forum.

Bravo! Can't wait to bow down to our new alien overlords.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thread requested has been found.

Thread closed.

Hefficide
ATS Moderator.

top topics

join