It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Military UFO cover-up foiled in Australia (1992)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hi guys, i could not find this on any thread, but im still a newbie so go easy on me if its already been discussed.

The following is a supposed newspaper clipping from 1992 although it later mentions 1996

Researcher Warren Aston has just released details of an amazing UFO cover-up attempted by U.S military personnel based at the Top-Secret underground Pine Gap base in Australia. Details have now been released of how two Australian policeman unwittingly foiled an attempt by two U.S military personal to cover-up UFO activity

what do you guys think?
www.auforn.com/Alice_story1.htm

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

i have read this story and do believe it, it sounds like the typical Aussie thing to do (i'm an Aussie) :p

it amazes me how America thinks Pine Gap is top secret considering all of Australia know about it!!! lmao!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gaia.chi.au

it amazes me how America thinks Pine Gap is top secret considering all of Australia know about it!!! lmao!

Yes, we all know IT'S there but that's all we know..

We don't know what's there.
How big the facility is.
What it does...

So I guess you could call it a base "with" secrets..
Not a secret base..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

1996 Nov 25-29 [NT] Counter-intelligence Exposed
W22.

Alice Springs 2315hrs

NT On Monday the 25th at Alice Springs, crowds gawked as "four intense orange fireball lights" were seen flying over the city "before heading in a westerly direction." On the following night of Tuesday 26th, the Alice Springs police videoed lights flying in formation across the sky that were sighted by hundreds. Later an orange-fireball UFO was also spotted hovering near the Joint Defence Facility at Pine Gap.

On the following evening of the 27th, two police cruisers were dispatched on reports of "bright objects bobbing up and down" in the sky. One cruiser "came across a plastic bag by the side of the road all ready and prepared to send off into the sky." The second cruiser came across a car acting suspiciously, in which were two Americans. After being questioned, having their car searched, and upon balloon-making equipment being found, they were asked to accompany the police back to the station. When ID was demanded, the two Americans produced ID cards linking them to the Dept. of Joint Facilities at Pine Gap.

On the morning of November 29, a local resident phoned the JDF and asked about the "orange fireballs." He was told not to worry and that these were "just weather balloons."

(NURFORC Case Brief - Australian Sightings, Nov 1996; UFO Updates; UFO roundup v1n43, December 22, 1996)
(QUFON)

Australian Police Witnesses

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
And since its Monday here's a nice picture to brighten the day, " A military base that holds secrets" Alice springs Australia..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

thanks for the link, thats a cool site

There is somthing about orange/red UFO's. i really think they are the real deal.
The most amazing thing i have ever seen, was a glowing amber UFO. It was what got me into the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

im in oz and im seeing more and more ufos im outback so u can see alot of moving ufos NOT satilights flahing ones ones that get bright then dim and ones when u look at them its like they know then the vanish its really a common

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gaia.chi.au

I also tend to believe this story. From what i could find, this Warren Aston guy does seem pretty legit

Yes most of us Aussies know its there, but as for what goes on there
and I would love to know what if anything is under-ground at Pine gap.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bob33

flahing ones ones that get bright then dim

i have been seeing ones like this aswell, they seem like they pulse in then out, not blink like planes, and they cover alot of distance in-between pulses.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bob33

im in oz and im seeing more and more ufos im outback so u can see alot of moving ufos NOT satilights flahing ones ones that get bright then dim and ones when u look at them its like they know then the vanish its really a common

We will all look forward to the non-shakey HD footage

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Hi Dadfortruth1,

After having a quick search for Pine Gap I found this:

November 1996 - UFO hoax perpetrated by a local youth launching hot air balloons. Rumors speculate UFO’s until cause of lights in the sky is discovered..

Source

2 Americans.. or 1 local pain in the ass?

Unsure of the sources credibility, but it features a long list of incidents relating to Pine Gap in chronological order.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I lived in Darwin NT for 7 years, and yes plenty of unexplained things were happening there and probably still are.
It’s hard to know what’s defence and what’s extraterrestrial .

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

We will all look forward to the non-shakey HD footage

unfortunatly people will still just see a light and say its a street lamp or somthing. You really do need to see things for your-self.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

Interesting

It's probaly true, or it could be just another cover story

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

oh i would love to know what is there also.... every now and then they close off the surrounding roads from what i have read which really sparks my interests!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Pine Gap is where the US army stores its chemical and biological weapons, that way if theres ever a leak no americans will be killed. Having the weapons stored overseas also means they dont really exist like the base, so its a win win.

PS: This is all conjecture on my part have a super nice day down under

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
US has its hands on everything... USING MY MONEY!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1
reply to post by bob33

flahing ones ones that get bright then dim

i have been seeing ones like this aswell, they seem like they pulse in then out, not blink like planes, and they cover alot of distance in-between pulses.
I once saw something like this as well. In midstate NY. I was stargazing and a "star" suddenly got very bright. I was enthralled. It got brighter and brighter, then all of a sudden, it started to move very rapidly north across the sky (I saw it in the south-southwest position about 35-40 degrees above the horizon.)

At first it just streaked - leaving a sort of "tail behind it" but then it started to pulse, about a second between pulsation cycles. The "tail" pulsed, too. As it approached the northwest, the whole became dimmer and dimmer with each max of the pulse. It vanished before it got to north-northwest.

I was rather freaked out. Could not think of a single natural phenomenon that explained THAT behavior.
edit on 3/7/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

i heard it was the largest satillite communications facility in the world, but thats probably just more disinfo.
your theory sounds credible, but i hope your wrong

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
I lived in Darwin NT for 7 years, and yes plenty of unexplained things were happening there and probably still are.
It’s hard to know what’s defence and what’s extraterrestrial .

I was actually going to mention NT.

So many sightings happening in the area for so many years now, its really something that calls for more investigation.

I my self have heard many interesting stories from locals regarding the phenomenon.

There are bases located in NT but it still does not explain all the sightings that have been recorded.

There is so much information on NT and Darwin that it probably warrants its own thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join