It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saving a life: A doctor's duty -- a husband's, too

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

I'll apologize as well. I've not been in a good mood today. I won't get in to details other than that I'm worried a friend might hurt them self. It's depressing me and I regret dragging it unconcsiously into this thread.
That doesn't mean what I said wasn't true, but it probably wasn't necessary for me to say, or at the very least could have been said better.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

I'll apologize as well. I've not been in a good mood today. I won't get in to details other than that I'm worried a friend might hurt them self. It's depressing me and I regret dragging it unconcsiously into this thread.
That doesn't mean what I said wasn't true, but it probably wasn't necessary for me to say, or at the very least could have been said better.

much respect... hope everything turns out ok.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

These things happen. So don't worry.. You're forgiven.

We all could have handled ourselves better but instead we became reactive Guess we all still have emotional triggers but rarely do we ever look deeper into these matters and realize their might be something else playing role.

As you can see in Virt's thread, good things still happen. And like you pointed out, they happen on a more regular basis then we allow ourselves to know.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I truly hope he's doing okay.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join