It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

one of the 4 apocalipse caught on news coverage of war in Egypt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
On February 3, 2011 while the chain of news Euronews was expressing the situation in cardinal Cairo of Egypt, it is possible to see a "rider" on a yellow "horse" crossing the demonstrators in an ascendant career. The video caused that many people believed that it was the 4 ° rider of the apocalypse mentioned in the book of the Apocalypse, Agreed on 6 Verse 7 and 8 that it says:

" When it opened the fourth stamp, I heard the voice of the fourth living being, which he was saying: Come and look.
I looked, and is here a yellow horse, and the one that was mounting it took Death as a name, and the Hades was following him; and power was given him on the fourth part of the ground, to kill with sword, with famine, with death toll, and with the wild animals of the ground ".

A possible scientific explanation of the "appearance" is that it might have been recorded from the interior of a room in some nearby building, the yellow light that we see moving would be only the reflex of the crystal of the window.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
It's either a HOAX or just a camera artifact, there were many artifacts in this video and it was of very poor quality. Notice how it ascends because the camera goes up? And not because the camera was following it. It might be a reflection off of a TV in the room.

I seriously doubt that it was the horseman Death as it is the last horseman to be released on the Earth.
edit on 3/6/2011 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It was posted in ats long time ago, Im not able to get the lnik but it was posted before and is a hoax.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
It was posted in ats long time ago, Im not able to get the lnik but it was posted before and is a hoax.

yeah I think is a reflection too, i just thought it was an interesting thing to share, and I also had a hard time finding a thread that talked about this, thats why I posted it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
allready been posted

whats with the multiple threads beeing started dude?

Do some research first....

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
allready been posted

whats with the multiple threads beeing started dude?

Do some research first....

EDIT: Never mind, seems I found the problem when searching on the bar, my internet got slow.. I see them now.
My bad won't happen again
edit on 6-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

Old news. What planet have you been on? There was a thread on this at the time. Trick of light/whatever.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

Here's a huge thread about this.

It is a reflection of the fires from the television inside the room that it was filmed from.

new topics

top topics

join