It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on why most people fear other races. black whites chinese ect..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed a cat hates a dog?
Or is afraid of it.
That is because it is breed into it very genes.
It cant be changed by man or science.WHY?

Well some time ago way before humans could speak probably dog's ate cats for food.
And thus it is ingrained to there very fiber to distrust a dog.

Now Most animals hate and fear and avoid humans for this very same reason.
Makes sense doesnt it?
Its a defense that mother nature gave them.

AND humans have this to.
Some people fear black people...
Why ?
Apparently something happen along time ago.
What happen i got no idea..But it changed how we interact with other people.

Now SOME black people at the same time fear white people.
for alot of reasons.
And after so long it like i said ingrained in american blacks to hate and fear white people.

But my point is i think our dna retained some sort of fear or hatred from our forefathers all the way back to the cavemen ect...
And thus why when you think about it EVERY nationality has fear of one race or another FOR A REASON.
each race has did something really bad to the other race..which ingrained in there dna.
And the hate and fear can never go away.

Sure you can say well i know parents who have a white girl who married a black man..and the parents are racists.
But was there great grandparents?
Probably not..See the may have got the gene from the great great great great grandpareent who never had any problems a million years ago.

Either way i know it sounds crazy but i bet im right.

And every nationality branched off to its own country to be left alone.
Shows multiculturalism has never worked..Because for some unknown reason it is in our very dna to hate and fear one another.
Just like a dog and a cat.

edit on 5-3-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Can you please explain why I love my 3 cats more than any human I know (family included) and why they love me so much in return?

I'm sure your theory makes sense with SOME species but it sure isn't true for all and there are always exceptions too.
edit on 5/3/2011 by nerbot because: stuff

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I fear Eskimos.
When I sleep I know they are scheming to steal my underpants.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"sad fact of human history is that the people on one side of the hill never get along with the people on the other side of the hill". (quote from the Nine Nations of North America)
distrust, if not outright hostility, towards stangers / the different, is essentially human nature. not saying it's good or proper, it just is.
one of the benefits of Christianity is that it has taught people to appreciate and tolerate, even love, those different from selves.
accaptance of others can be done but it takes effort.

link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Can you please explain why I love my 3 cats more than any human I know (family included) and why they love me so much in return?

I'm sure your theory makes sense with SOME species but it sure isn't true for all and there are always exceptions too.
edit on 5/3/2011 by nerbot because: stuff

Like i said its ingrained in your dna .
Apparently you love your cats more than humans simply because you come from a lot of different lineage.
and that could explain why you distrust all humans in general.

SOME species.
I hate to be rain cloud here.
But we are no more special than a cat or a dog or a horse or elephant.
We are all alive and all have the same thing in common DNA.
it retains every thing all the way back to the first mother of us all.

So why would you think humans would be exempt from the same genes a cat and god feud share?
Just asking.

link   

AND humans have this to. Some people fear black people... Why ? Apparently something happen along time ago. What happen i got no idea..But it changed how we interact with other people.

Hold on your saying that racism is in peoples genes?
Much information is included with DNA but I don't believe emotions are part of it.

And every nationality branched off to its own country to be left alone. Shows multiculturalism has never worked..Because for some unknown reason it is in our very dna to hate and fear one another.

And that's why we all live in different countries now?
Where did we start from?

Well some time ago way before humans could speak probably dog's ate cats for food. And thus it is ingrained to there very fiber to distrust a dog.

F.Y.I. Humans were speaking while they were breeding dogs from wolves. And I am unable to find evidence of cats being feed to them.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
"sad fact of human history is that the people on one side of the hill never get along with the people on the other side of the hill". (quote from the Nine Nations of North America)
distrust, if not outright hostility, towards stangers / the different, is essentially human nature. not saying it's good or proper, it just is.
one of the benefits of Christianity is that it has taught people to appreciate and tolerate, even love, those different from selves.
accaptance of others can be done but it takes effort.

Yeah they taught us to love everyone .
Right after they slaughter millions if they didn't become Christians lol
remember the holy wars?

And thus why we have people who hate or distrust Christianity.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is one of the dumbest threads on ATS that I've ever read.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Have you ever noticed a cat hates a dog?
Or is afraid of it.
That is because it is breed into it very genes.
It cant be changed by man or science.WHY?

Well some time ago way before humans could speak probably dog's ate cats for food.
And thus it is ingrained to there very fiber to distrust a dog.

Actually, my cat hates other cats. Doesn't like the dogs much either, but she likes them more than other cats. Out of my 3 dogs, she likes the largest 2 the best, doesn't like the shihtzu, which is the most cat like.

Now Most animals hate and fear and avoid humans for this very same reason.
Makes sense doesnt it?
Its a defense that mother nature gave them.

That makes sense, people are sometimes barbaric units. It's in their best interests to avoid us. I've even heard that when studying some types of chimps, apes, etc, that they become more violent in their nature, only after encountering humans, even if there was only friendly interaction.

AND humans have this to.
Some people fear black people...
Why ?
Apparently something happen along time ago.
What happen i got no idea..But it changed how we interact with other people.

Now SOME black people at the same time fear white people.
for alot of reasons.
And after so long it like i said ingrained in american blacks to hate and fear white people.

But my point is i think our dna retained some sort of fear or hatred from our forefathers all the way back to the cavemen ect...
And thus why when you think about it EVERY nationality has fear of one race or another FOR A REASON.
each race has did something really bad to the other race..which ingrained in there dna.

Sure you can say well i know parents who have a white girl who married a black man..and the parents are racists.
But was there great grandparents?
Probably not..See the may have got the gene from the great great great great grandpareent who never had any problems a million years ago.

And every nationality branched off to its own country to be left alone.
Shows multiculturalism has never worked..Because for some unknown reason it is in our very dna to hate and fear one another.
Just like a dog and a cat.

I'm more curious about other cultures.
I think with blacks hating/fearing whites, it's because whites enslaved them, and were brutal to them. For whites hating/fearing blacks, I think its because the whites fear retaliation for what they did to them. Although I could be completely wrong too.....

I only fear them when they're in gangs of men, but I fear gangs of white men also..
I have no fear of women of any other culture or ethnicity.

I'm not sure why people fear Chinese, or other Oriental people, the only ones I've encountered have been very nice, polite, and generally cook good food. But that's Canadian Chinese though, other countries I wouldn't know the reasons.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

They did a test a while back ago. They took 20 something Caucasian men and women and sat them down in front of a large screen which flipped through various images of other Caucasians, Asians, Arabic people and of course, Africans.

They monitored the brain waves, and each time a person of African descent showed up, they registered a spike. What this spike was, they couldn't tell. All they knew is that Caucasians didn't react the same way when the other races cycled through. I wish I had a link to this study, but it happened in 2000 I believe and I haven't seen anything about it since I first saw the report.

I've also read that school children at first tend to "flock together" with people of similar color when the school year starts. It diminishes over time of course, when they all get better known with each other and develop friendships. (Wasn't this way for me, most of my school buddies were black up until high school.)

I don't believe we're born racist, but we do acknowledge that there's a difference between us. Instead of combing over it with political correctness and the lie that "we're all the same", we should rejoice in our uniqueness. Be you white, Asian, Arabic or black. It's what makes us, us.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyStinkyRabbit

AND humans have this to. Some people fear black people... Why ? Apparently something happen along time ago. What happen i got no idea..But it changed how we interact with other people.

Hold on your saying that racism is in peoples genes?
Much information is included with DNA but I don't believe emotions are part of it.

And every nationality branched off to its own country to be left alone. Shows multiculturalism has never worked..Because for some unknown reason it is in our very dna to hate and fear one another.

And that's why we all live in different countries now?
Where did we start from?

Well some time ago way before humans could speak probably dog's ate cats for food. And thus it is ingrained to there very fiber to distrust a dog.

F.Y.I. Humans were speaking while they were breeding dogs from wolves. And I am unable to find evidence of cats being feed to them.

the explain why a cat fears a dog?
Why all Tasty animals run and fear humans?
DNA. is why to help them survive.
So fear is transferred threw dna in all other animals just not humans?
lol
Have you ever had a child yet?
And out of the blue you child starts doing something you remembering your grandpa did?
maybe he rubs his hands together and laughed a certain way when happy ect..
That is because he never had to meet his grandpa part of him is always in you gene pool.
even mannerism attitude how they walk too.
So why wouldn't the hate or fear of a race because of a fear or hatred millions of years ago?

We all lived in africa and branched off.
Mitochondrial dna proves we all came from africa.
But something happen which made us all leave africa and start to fear one another.
and it has never left us.
Sure alot of us hide it. or disguise it. but some part of you fear one race or another.

They might have been talking i got no idea lol
i wasn't there.

I guarantee ya a wild pack of dogs would eat a cat for food in a heat beat if they has hungry.
If you are arguing that fact that a dog wont eat a cat..
i cant say anything else.
cause it happens every day lol

link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

The Amused, was this meant to be tongue in cheek, or are you serious? If you are serious, I have this comment. The instinct for survival is a very necessary component for prey and predator among differing species, as I am sure you know. The battle between predators is over territory and feeding rights. The antagonism between species is usually due to one of the two aforementioned facts. Cats and dogs are both carnivorous animals and would, therefore, be in competition for the same food supplies; thus the antagonism between the two.

With people, I do not believe we are born with the fear and hatred your thread ascribes to us. That can be ascertained by the fact the newborns from different parents, of different nationalities and skin color, have been raised together in many different circumstances throughout history, in loving caring families. It is rather, the environment of the upbringing that educates us to the fear and hatred. A group of people, regardless of color or creed, who has been persecuted, tortured and slaughtered by another group, consider the agressors enemies. Parents teach children and the cycle goes on. Until they can get past the animosities thru cessation of the agression and forgiveness as a people, it will continue.

I don't believe DNA plays a part in this cycle. If you have any kind of scientific research that lends credence to your viewpoint, please present it. Respectfully, BearTruth.

link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
This is one of the dumbest threads on ATS that I've ever read.

thanks for posting one liners lol
2nd line because i have sense enough to read forum rules lol

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This thread showcases the biased racism against whites. If whites "fear" blacks, it's because most interracial crime is with a white victim, and so many blacks have embraced crimist blackism as their culture. This has nothing to do with slavery wich was a black African phenomena. And why do blacks fear whites, because they have been brainwashed to accept crimist blackism as their "culture", and they see law and order as a vilation of their civil rights to rape and rob. Now, of course not all blacks accept this, I'd say it might be a minority, but like Islamic terrorism, it's enough to cause social problems, though it hurts them more than anyone.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

Daniel Winter and his heart coherence team have found proof that human emotions can reprogram DNA as well. The sonic beatings of the heart in rhythm with our feelings, our emotions, are transformed into electromagnetic energy in the body’s glands that act like piezoelectric couplers creating smaller electromagnetic counterpart wavelengths of the emotional sounds of the heart. The emotion becomes energy in motion, e-motion, sending it right down to the DNA of every cell of our body as blue coherent laser light that is able to modulate the DNA codons just like the lasers of the Russians did.

And we all know dna is passed down generation to generation.
right?
so why cant fear or hatred toward a race of people?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Thank you for posting that link. I will read it and do a little research on the subject. I am always trying to expand my mind and my understanding of our world and beyond. Thank you for the provocative subject. BearTruth

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

the explain why a cat fears a dog?
Why all Tasty animals run and fear humans?
DNA. is why to help them survive.
So fear is transferred threw dna in all other animals just not humans?

All creatures have instincts to survive. That's why they run. But not all display a fear response to humans. Many animals will show curiosity towards humans. It depends on their own experiences.
It is NOT in my instincts to fear any other race. I have no fear of another race. I recognize differences but that is not fear or hatred.

But something happen which made us all leave africa and start to fear one another.
and it has never left us.

What happened was population growth. Humans are curious creatures and still haven't stopped exploring. Not some ancient race war.

I guarantee ya a wild pack of dogs would eat a cat for food in a heat beat if they has hungry.
If you are arguing that fact that a dog wont eat a cat..
i cant say anything else.
cause it happens every day

I wasn't saying a dog won't eat a cat if it was hungry. The dog would eat any animal it could catch if it was hungry. I am saying a cats “fear” of dogs is simply survival instincts. The cat will respond the same regardless if it was a dog, human, another cat, cow, large fish jumping out of the water near the cat, ect. If the cat feels threatened it will respond accordingly.

My gold fish is afraid of my dog, freaks out when the dog is near the bowl. This must be because his ancestors were eaten by dogs?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
People normally fear the unknown.
Also, TV/Media aid into the fear.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

I fear Eskimos.
When I sleep I know they are scheming to steal my underpants.

Ah cultural externalism and the tribal rallying mechanisms at work.

Dirty no good eskimos! I lost my job because of a eskimo. Diseased Bastards!!!1111

TPTB:Hook. Line. And sinker.

top topics

join