It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity & Zero Point Energy Device Confirmed by Measurements in Morningstar Energy Box

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
be foreWARNEDit'sNOTnews.com is not very reputable. I would be more inclined to believe in cold fusion rather than

ZPE at this point in time anyways.

Well... I have peripheral knowledge that ZPE is extractable in usable form. Electrogravitics produced overunity, and was pulled into black ops in the very late 1950's. It also created antigravity.

Though this is a different approach, I am certain it will extract from the plenum.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

be foreWARNEDit'sNOTnews.com is not very reputable. I would be more inclined to believe in cold fusion rather than

Well... I have peripheral knowledge that ZPE is extractable in usable form. Electrogravitics produced overunity, and was pulled into black ops in the very late 1950's. It also created antigravity.

Though this is a different approach, I am certain it will extract from the plenum.

Yes it will extract from the plenum but to do it safely is yet another question and
may be uncontrollable

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Yes it will extract from the plenum but to do it safely is yet another question and
may be uncontrollable

What makes you so certain it is unsafe?

Also, there are many ways in which to extract the energy from the plenum; electrogravitically is merely one way.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Amaterasu

That doesn't prove anything was produced from it. That is research. They are researching how to make black holes right now. That doesn't mean they know how to make black holes.

super helium3

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Also, there are many ways in which to extract the energy from the plenum; electrogravitically is merely one way.

To get some inkling on it, You may chk the link in my signature

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
super helium3

That doesn't prove anything was produced from it. That is research. They are researching how to make black holes right now. That doesn't mean they know how to make black holes.

What does Helium3 have to do with my post or the post I was replying to?
edit on 19-3-2011 by boncho because: format

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Please, explain this process in detail for all of us.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

To get some inkling on it, You may chk the link in my signature

Not sure what I was supposed to look at. I found a short paper with antigravity claimed (and I believe the report is true. There was some vague comment about time travel, but nothing in the way of details. If it is so dangerous, why do some have its capabilities and other not?

And can it not be used safely? I would think so...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Rats.
edit on 3/19/2011 by Amaterasu because: Double Post

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

And can it not be used safely? I would think so...Rats

Only a physisicst will understand that

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

LOL! The "Rats" was about my double post. Anyway, how pompous to presume that only physicists have a clue. I mean, there are plenty of bright individuals out here. Why would ONLY physicists be the ones to "understand" that?

Maybe a physicist should try explaining to us pea-brains. I think we can get it.

And... What is this about time travel?
edit on 3/20/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

LOL! The "Rats" was about my double post. Anyway, how pompous to presume that only physicists have a clue. I mean, there are plenty of bright individuals out here. Why would ONLY physicists be the ones to "understand" that?

Maybe a physicist should try explaining to us pea-brains. I think we can get it.

OIC. Sorry about that.
Even to grasp time machine/time travel, one will need to be a physicist

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

OIC. Sorry about that.
Even to grasp time machine/time travel, one will need to be a physicist

I doubt one would have to be a physicist to grasp IMPLICATIONS. I grasp particle physics very well without understanding the squigglies. Geez. I don't buy that.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

Bravo, and well said. I am relatively new here at ATS, but I am getting annoyed with people who demean and attack those members who posit ideas that can only be understood through the lens of modern physics and the possible theoretical realities String theory and Quantum Physics points to (including intra and extra-dimensional realities). I am really surprised that at a supposed Conspiracy Theory site members are basically censored and limited by the the ATS Empiricists who lurk on this site with the intention of stamping out any kind of original or non-ordinary thought. If they don't like the content or the discussion, they can challenge the poster respectfully, or, they can simply not comment at all. Why the mods allow this is beyond me. I see people being bashed, told they are stupid, dumb, and brainless, etc, when they present ideas that involve technology the bashers do not understand. And what usually happens? The entire thread itself is shut down for the most idiotic reasons, so the poster of the thread loses out, and the bashers get away without nary a word from the mods. I simply don't get it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I don't buy it either.
This is a conspiracy site, for criminey's sake - Why do so many people here act like it is a basic Algebra class?

edit on 5/17/2011 by Determinator because: edit for redundancy

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Yeah you guys hit the nail on the head. I mean why do they have to challenge every post for it's scientific relevance in a forum called "SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY". I know there are "SKUNK WORKS" and "GREY AREA" forums but this is a conspiracy site after all.

Can't they just move along. Why wasting time and space to discuss the post topic when trolling and ad hominem attacks are so much more entertaining.

I vote for renaming "SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY" to "PSEUDOSCIENCE & MAGIC" to finally get rid of all this "ATS Empiricists".

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Determinator

I don't buy it either.
This is a conspiracy site, for criminey's sake - Why do so many people here act like it is a basic Algebra class?

My point in that post is that though One might not understand the mathematics, the general form and implications can be grasped by most. As I pointed out, though I don't grasp the mathematics (squigglies) of particle physics, I understand expectations, behaviors and implications nonetheless.

The poster I was responding to was (or seemed to be) implying that only physicists can grasp time travel, etc. I say that's bunk. A scientist may have better grasp of the squigglies, but what it all means in real terms is something most Humans are capable of grasping.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

As I pointed out, though I don't grasp the mathematics (squigglies) of particle physics, I understand expectations, behaviors and implications nonetheless.
You also believe that there is working anti-gravity, "free energy" and probably time travel....

so.............

How's them physics working out for you?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

As I pointed out, though I don't grasp the mathematics (squigglies) of particle physics, I understand expectations, behaviors and implications nonetheless.
You also believe that there is working anti-gravity, "free energy" and probably time travel....

so.............

How's them physics working out for you?

I KNOW we have antigravity and overunity. Electrogravitics. Pulled into black ops in late 1959, early 1960, electrogravitics (EG) was already showing antigravity function and overunity properties. In these last 50+ years since, I have to believe research has shown great strides.

As for physics... You are aware that the equations, taught as "Maxwell's Equations," are really truncations by Heaviside and Briggs, right? That Maxwell described things in terms of quaternions, but the Heaviside/Briggs truncations eliminated fully half of what Maxwell described?

Given this, how can We possibly believe We "understand" things with half the description missing?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I suppose Bearden told you all that....

Second...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join