It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

last night I got surrounded by cops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well, a bit strange, I was talking about a friend how the music industry worked and there is more "behind the scenes" which normal people will never get to see. (I worked for about 7 years in that "scene" as technician, musician and promoter on a proffesional level).

And when I walked home at about 4 o clock I was hold by a cop car. A moment later a cop on a bike arrived, another copcar and a bit later a policevan with a police dog, and finally the police car with the chef of the local corps. It was all a bit vague what they told me, they want to see my ID and my adress, they couldn't say more about the "investigation" and they let me go.

I thought it was rather intresting because moments earlier I was explaining a ratherindept story about the "formula".

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
They are coming to get me

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You probably matched the description of someone.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yep, someone with brown pants they told me, but that "police show" was amazing and a real thrill haha !! It all happend very fast !

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I live on a side street off a prominent roadway where there are a lot of police patrols. I see them do this to people constantly, usually for nothing more than that they happen to be walking down the sidewalk at night. Just last week I saw three cars and six cops gather in a circle around a young teen couple who did nothing more than walk down the sidewalk. They harassed them pointlessly for two hours before letting them walk on. It's pathetic.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
story about the "formula".

how about sharing this story here?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0001391
I live on a side street off a prominent roadway where there are a lot of police patrols. I see them do this to people constantly, usually for nothing more than that they happen to be walking down the sidewalk at night. Just last week I saw three cars and six cops gather in a circle around a young teen couple who did nothing more than walk down the sidewalk. They harassed them pointlessly for two hours before letting them walk on. It's pathetic.

Well, I was not being harrased, they actually were very quiet (a bit to quiet) against me. The things they asked are: My adress, my ID card and if I want to show my hands to them. That was it. The whole show took about 30 to 45 minutes or so...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
lucky you chucked all the bad stuff, before they came hey! They were checking your hands for scales lol

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

It may or may not be to point, but police will often check peoples hands after bank robberies - as the dye packs in the money expel a bright purple dye.

Frankly, I feel better about things when I am dealing with several cops and not just one. I've experienced both variations, many times, and the groups tend to be a lot less anxious and tense than when dealing with an individual cop.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by raivo

Originally posted by notimportant
story about the "formula".

how about sharing this story here?

I certainly can do that one time, but not know. In about a couple of minutess I'm off to work and it's rather complex material which is hard to explain.
edit on 5-3-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
sounds to me like the real topic of this thread is "the formula", so lets hear it. Work....Shmerk!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
We want the formula so we can hear about the "other" police talking to you whilst you wander about at 4 am.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm interested in the music industry and would like to hear about your discussion with your friend. I doubt it had to do with your police stop, but who knows, it might have something to do with it. Anyway, you have me curious about this "formula".

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

UT O!! where are you? Did the cops nab you this time???

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hi, I'm right here haha, the cops were looking for someone else. Later I heard that there was a burgular captured who broke in some house of an old lady. Still I consider my encounter with the police as some kind of warning because I was talking that night about things you should'nt talk about. I believe that the so called "illuminati" is somekind of force which cannot be seen. Call me crazy or what soever, but I think there is "more" than we know on this planet (some people refer to this as "supernatural" or so)

Also I made a topic about my career in the music industry, it's goes not all the way, but it will give you some indept sight, I can co further, but I don;t feel the urge of that (thing about money and marketing and so on)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
They could have also wanted to see your hands for tattoos or any other identifying marks, also if it was a violent crime they could have been injured and the police might have been looking for a wound.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, they already found their "suspect" and it was not me

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Something similar happened to my husband a few years back. Cars and dogs appeared, with the shift supervisor.
It turned out he fit the description of someone who was in the area who was trying to spread AIDS via needles.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

It turned out he fit the description of someone who was in the area who was trying to spread AIDS via needles.

Isn't that AIDS needle wielding maniac thing pretty much an urban myth?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by syntheticbutterfly

No, it was a real event in my city at the time, this was ten or more years ago, We saw it in the paper with the composite sketch, which did sorta look like my husband.

<<   2 >>

join