It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim in Peru

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I added another page with a few more credible photos. But Yes, as always, I seemed predestined to concede, Phage.

I will not concede though that the 'square cube law' cannot be disproven.
edit on 17-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Phage

I added another page with a few more credible photos. But Yes, as always, I seemed predestined to concede, Phage.

I will not concede though that the 'square cube law' cannot be disproven.

Yep no photos of 'giants' being excavated. So you're going to disprove the 'square cube law'! Well good luck on that. Humans do not scale up well, once you get beyond 9 feet the ability of the heart and lungs to provide enough oxygen to the brain is compromised. An elephants' heart weighs in at 50 lbs - why because of the job it has to do. Again look at large animals and the sizes of their lungs, hearts, the bones in the back, legs and hips.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Yeh, Why wouldn't their heart be larger too?

The visible evidence is there. Just because it doesn't fit is with a theory does not mean we completely rule it out. Think of the benefit to science and 'others' keeping this suppressed.

Just like the Third Fatima.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yeh, Why wouldn't their heart be larger too?

The visible evidence is there. Just because it doesn't fit is with a theory does not mean we completely rule it out. Think of the benefit to science and 'others' keeping this suppressed.

Just like the Third Fatima.

Howdy LightAssassin

Because it won't fit into a bipedal frame the weight will put to much pressure on the back - which is fragile enough as it is.

Er, what 'visible' evidence? Sure we can rule it out unless actual evidence shows up. Theories get discard all the time.

The reason 'giants' are of interest to the fringe is due to their being in the bible, if they were not they wouldn't be of quite the same amount of nonsense produced about them.

Unsure of what your point was about the the 'third' Fatima unless you feel the Pope didn't release the actual one in the 1960s (?)

Think of the benefit to science and 'others' keeping this suppressed.

Okay I'll bite, please list these

edit on 17/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

OK, I understand Science states this, and we are inclined to believe so until it is proven otherwise. I agree to this BUT there is evidence of Giants, and this site given the best visible proof and text references too.

Say these giants were to exist. What questions would that throw into the evolution theory? It wouldn't be the first time science has covered up something in order to comply with their beliefs. Global warming is one such example.

The Pope released 2 of the 3 Fatima prophecies.

With the third one his reasons for not releasing it were in his words "What good would it do anyone to know this information?".

Science want them covered up to keep secret the History, as per biblical references, to preserve the evolution theory. To believe Giants existed would then validate what is written in historical references of Fallen Angels, The Watchers, breeding with Human Women to bear these Giants. Please note amongst the Dead Sea Scrolls was a book called The Book of the Giants. These Giants consult Enoch to clarify what the visions mean that they were having. Enoch was the Father of Methuselah who was the Father of Lamech, whose wife became mysteriously pregnant. Enoch told Lamech this child would bring about the change. This child was Noah.

Religion wants it suppressed for similar reasons. If we validate that Giants existed, we then validate that Angels bred with Humans to create them, which then raises the question, if these Angels were physical beings...what were they, really? They would then have to re-translate a lot of mentionings of Angels to a literal translation of a real physical being that could fly....what are the implications?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

OK, I understand Science states this, and we are inclined to believe so until it is proven otherwise. I agree to this BUT there is evidence of Giants, and this site given the best visible proof and text references too.

Say these giants were to exist. What questions would that throw into the evolution theory? It wouldn't be the first time science has covered up something in order to comply with their beliefs. Global warming is one such example.

The Pope released 2 of the 3 Fatima prophecies.

With the third one his reasons for not releasing it were in his words "What good would it do anyone to know this information?".

Science want them covered up to keep secret the History, as per biblical references, to preserve the evolution theory. To believe Giants existed would then validate what is written in historical references of Fallen Angels, The Watchers, breeding with Human Women to bear these Giants. Please note amongst the Dead Sea Scrolls was a book called The Book of the Giants. These Giants consult Enoch to clarify what the visions mean that they were having. Enoch was the Father of Methuselah who was the Father of Lamech, whose wife became mysteriously pregnant. Enoch told Lamech this child would bring about the change. This child was Noah.

Religion wants it suppressed for similar reasons. If we validate that Giants existed, we then validate that Angels bred with Humans to create them, which then raises the question, if these Angels were physical beings...what were they, really? They would then have to re-translate a lot of mentionings of Angels to a literal translation of a real physical being that could fly....what are the implications?

Howdy again LA

1. Evolution and giants, if they exist and are mammals it wouldn't mean anything except we'd missed earlier renditions of them or they are a very recent mutation, general affect on evolution, none to supporting

2. Ah global warming has been found and exposed by scientists - there are dissenters, but unsure of what you mean. "Science" is not a monolithic organization - it moves by consenus and has lots of different ideas and theories

3. Well no, the Vatican released Fatima 3 in 1960, or so say the Vatican and most authorities I could find. I was a bit young then so I don't recall.

4. Evolution would be just fine with Giants - plus many scientists are followers of religions, so I really don't see the point

5. Dead Sea Scrolls Book of Giants. Have you read this? Its stories about 'giants', and mainly seem to be derived from mesopotamian mythology.

6. Angels and giants, if giants were found to have existed it would prove that giants existed and nothing more

Most westeners may not be familar with the Islamic version of Giants so that is provided below

In Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 8, Book 74, Number 246: Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam in his complete shape and form (directly), sixty cubits (about 30 meters) in height. When He created him, He said (to him), "Go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring." Adam (went and) said, 'As-Salamu alaikum (Peace be upon you).' They replied, 'walaikum salam (And upon you be peace). The Prophet added 'So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and form of Adam.

From the wiki

So in the Islamic version giants were us.

Summary; I've worked with and known Christian and Muslim archaeologists, especially the latter who would be VERY pleased to find Giants. The former too - and there are lots of them would like to find them. The problem is no one can!

edit on 17/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

No, you're wrong. Look it up. There is still a lot of controversy surrounding a prophecy that was known to have been written on a single piece of paper. When it was released in 2000, it was written on four pieces of paper. They withheld the release in 1960 and upon release in 2000 there was an outcry because the prophecies were not important...so why did they withhold them then?

Here is where we separate ways because I can see enough evidence to satisfy my questions.

I also disagree, many 'lower down' archaeologists and religious people probably would be satisfied with the findings, but not the higher ups, not the ones who will have to re-write history. The Book of Giants isn't stories. It tells of one period in our past of these giants, maybe read them in future. Keeping this knowledge secret benefits those who need it suppressed, and those are the same people keeping religion in check. Keeping the masses blind.

I wouldn't be surprised if the structure of the bone itself is different to humans because these weren't Humans. They aren't part of our evolution. They were born from us due to cross breeding with 'angels', whatever they may be. It is in the interests of those in power and those pulling strings from the shadows or 'underground', that these are kept secret.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

No, you're wrong. Look it up. There is still a lot of controversy surrounding a prophecy that was known to have been written on a single piece of paper. When it was released in 2000, it was written on four pieces of paper. They withheld the release in 1960 and upon release in 2000 there was an outcry because the prophecies were not important...so why did they withhold them then?

Here is where we separate ways because I can see enough evidence to satisfy my questions.

I also disagree, many 'lower down' archaeologists and religious people probably would be satisfied with the findings, but not the higher ups, not the ones who will have to re-write history. The Book of Giants isn't stories. It tells of one period in our past of these giants, maybe read them in future. Keeping this knowledge secret benefits those who need it suppressed, and those are the same people keeping religion in check. Keeping the masses blind.

I wouldn't be surprised if the structure of the bone itself is different to humans because these weren't Humans. They aren't part of our evolution. They were born from us due to cross breeding with 'angels', whatever they may be. It is in the interests of those in power and those pulling strings from the shadows or 'underground', that these are kept secret.

Religion is not one of my areas of expertise, so I did look it up. My reply is the 'mainstream' view of what the Fatima 3rd note was. I suspect your reality comes from a fringe world where mysterious messages have value.

Who are these 'higher' ups? There is no rank heirarchy of archaeologist nor any international organization. You do realize that history gets re-written all the time. Those who do so get paid to do so - if nothing changed - guess what the text book dudes wouldn't be calling on them,

I have read them they are stories based on mesopotomian myths - which is why one of the 'giants' is named Gilgamesh

Book of Giants: fragments

Keeping this knowledge secret benefits those who need it suppressed, and those are the same people keeping religion in check. Keeping the masses blind.

Not really sure what your point is; are you saying that anti-religious people are doing whatever conspiracy you believe in?

A large amount of unevidenced speculation which you seem to think is fact. Who are 'those' in power? But going into your world, the material isn't secret and is on the internet

Oh and one of my favorite quotes on giants in the 'bible'

According to The Book of Enoch, the mingling of angel and human was actually the idea of Shernihaza, the leader of the evil angels, who lured 200 others to cohabit with women. The offspring of these unnatural unions were giants 450 feet high. The wicked angels and the giants began to oppress the human population and to teach them to do evil. For this reason God determined to imprison the angels until the final judgment and to destroy the earth with a flood. Enoch's efforts to intercede with heaven for the fallen angels were unsuccessful (1 Enoch 6-16).

The quote above comes from here

Damn 450 feet eh.....
edit on 18/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join