It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP? Chemtrails? What causes this strange phenomena? Photo included.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
A couple of months ago I was watching the sky as a number of planes left several persistent contrails thoughout the morning over Northeast Florida. By afternoon the contrails had formed into a low level cloud cover. Many of you have seen this happen I'm sure but what happen next is what I'm curious about. Two parts of the sky began to open up right next to each other. I had to take a picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdf2e4f9652f.jpg[/atsimg]

Shortly after I took this picture I posted it to my FB account and I recieved one reply from my brother. He said he had taken a picture similar to mine about a year ago in Connecticut and posted this picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd112f948620.jpg[/atsimg]

What is going on here? Is this normal or was I witness to stratospheric, HAARP, or other experiments?
edit on 4-3-2011 by IndieA because: sp

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

S&F, nice to see personal photos of real conspiracies in action.

I don't have anything to say about it, except it's abnormal. I notice the same thing where I'm at. After a few hours of chemtrails (or as I call them chemtrail heavy days) I have seen weird cloud pattern developments like those in your photo.

One of the most abnormal things is after 2 chemtrails make an X, it's obvious the trails continue to move laterally in different directions, sometimes crossing a fixed object like the sun or moon.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, there's no such thing as "chemtrails". That word can be changed to "chemtales" because it's just a fairy tale.

As far as the round spot that has no clouds, we can use our imagination and guess that it is a cloaked ship. As far as I'm concerned, there aren't too many "natural" explanations that can cause such a phenomenon. A ship that just came through the atmosphere from space could potentially cause the same thing to happen to clouds.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

yes sir you were. Happens over here in sacramento too, sometimes you can see a full ripple effect in the sky like waves washing in or something. I think thats the sign HAARP is at work. Usually happens some hours after a good day of spraying and when there is a nice sheet of fake "clouds" in the sky

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Not HAARP. Not "chemtrails"
weatherthings.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Accel

I think thats the sign HAARP is at work. Usually happens some hours after a good day of spraying and when there is a nice sheet of fake "clouds" in the sky

I was thinking that is what it might be as well. It's good to hear someone else thinks it could be a pattern left from HAARP.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

That's where the mother ship took off, peace I'm outta here.

Awesome pics, but not going to speculate. Could be rising warm air or a pocket of warm air, oh shoot speculating again.

S&F for the cool pic.
edit on 4-3-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Definetly chem trails. I hate that crap!
I wake up and nearly everyday they are spraying over my city, makes me sick! lol get it, sick....nvrmnd.
As for the formations, I haven't seen that here...yet.
I consider all things a possibility, so i believe it could be HAARP, Some sort of mind control (because they're spraying in the ionosphere, where they use frequencies), or the formation, in my positive spectrum is cloaked vessels of a friend cleaning that crap and keeping us safe. does kinda look like a disk with a vacuum on it.
Like i said, i consider all possibilities.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not HAARP. Not "chemtrails"

How about an explanation rather then your redundant link.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

You aren't the "first".....you won't be the "last":

www.google.com...

These are very well known, and easily explained...by conventional science.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

edit on 4-3-2011 by kushin because: link was open to abuse

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Redundant?
The link explains what they are and what causes them.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok sorry I mistook it for another link. Still I'm not convinced with their explanation. It was lacking scientific evidence of any kind.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

There are links within that article which go into more detail but do you think there is scientific evidence of any kind which indicates that cloud formation would have anything to do with HAARP or "chemtrails"?

edit on 3/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by IndieA

There are links within that article which go into more detail but do think there is scientific evidence of any kind which indicates that cloud formation would have anything to do with HAARP or "chemtrails"?

Check mate.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

As far as the round spot that has no clouds, we can use our imagination and guess that it is a cloaked ship. As far as I'm concerned, there aren't too many "natural" explanations that can cause such a phenomenon. A ship that just came through the atmosphere from space could potentially cause the same thing to happen to clouds.

So....just so I'm clear on this...you believe in extraterrestrials flying their UFO's through "clouds" but you don't believe that there are Chemtrails? I see many more trails in a day than I see UFO's.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is a link within Phage's link.
The hole story

They explain the holes by what is taking place within them. They say they are caused by jet contrails and the jets are in a sense, seeding the clouds. So they are basically saying, planes caused it.

The end of the article states, "There's no comparable data set yet for jet-induced hole-punch cloud," which tells me this phenomena is still not fully explained by science.

I'll admit, I have no evidence to support my speculations about any chemtrail or HAARP involvement. I'm just putting it out there.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
it's to bad you didn't have a video camera

i beleive that what you have seen/photographed to be caused by these fellows

Sylphs

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Edit - jumped the gun - my point had already been made - I should have read further....
edit on 5-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Don't let these wretched government shills mess with you. These are the same group of people I was talking about in the thread in my signature. Keep investigating and post what you find and learn. Here's a good report on chemtrails. I also believe you were right about those hole punch clouds being connected to HAARP.

Peter Vereecke speaks about the Belfort-Groups Case Orange Report on contrail science

Case Orange Report PDF file

coto2.files.wordpress.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join