It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP? Chemtrails? What causes this strange phenomena? Photo included.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

The belfort group's so called scientific report is a self-praising piece of nonsense that one verifiable conclusion - that NATO's AWACs a/c need new engines.

It tries to look like real science to improve its credibility, which obviously worked with you - although to be honest I dont' think anynoe has to look like science to be credible with you - they just have to agree with you.

A succinct summary of its "conclusions" and "recommendations" is here.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I live around the area of Stennis Space center I see trails all the time, never seen those type of forms in the OP in my 29 years of life down here.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Not surprising - I've been in aviation 35+ years and I've never seen one eitehr.

But that dosen't make them suspicious - there are lots of things I haven't pesonally seen - space shuttles, nuclear aircraft carriers, atomic bombs, intercontinentalbalistic missiles, roll clouds, etc - indeed there are an infinite number of things each of us has never seen.

IMO it is more honest to say "I don't know what that is" than to immediately leap to eth conclusion that it is some plan to control weather, population, whatever.

Allas far too few people are willing to admit they dont' know - they size upon siomething that gives them surety - even if that something is inherently unlikely and lacks any solid evidence at all.

But that's the human condition

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Moderator Edit -- please don't repost your messages from other threads.

Thank you.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I watched a doc last night about something along the lines of, what are they spraying in our skies?
Very interesting but missed a few points I thought, where are these planes taking off from? Who funds it? Anyone got any actual proof of the aluminium that is dropped? Why, if this is happening all over the world, is there none of the above to hand?
We get a lot of this in Scotland and I have seen it myself, but I have an open mind and don't disbelieve or believe until I see or hear the proof.
If it is true then people heads should roll!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Was it "What in the world are they spraying?"?

It is pretty much rubbish containing nothing more than talking heads and bad and incorrect science

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

it is perfectly normal - and this is evident by the fact that the phenonemon has been documented to predate HAARP

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Was it "What in the world are they spraying?"?

It is pretty much rubbish containing nothing more than talking heads and bad and incorrect science

Yes, that is the one I watched.......

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

This is a trick anti Tesla cartel agent question.

Looks like a localized effect.
Has haarp ever presented a photo of what aurora they produced.
Haarp is weak in their signal that spins space, cause nothing transmits EM waves,
from cork screw antennas. The application is upper atmosphere with radio electricity
that can only be accomplished with mechanical waves for heating like Tesla used.

So what hovering vehicle can push clouds away?
Also what hovering vehicle can gather clouds around itself?

They deny their ignorance of the Tesla ship.
A cylinder ship was there as well but let the experts make up weather excuses
for the Tesla ship we all know is being hidden as an unnatural free energy device.
Free energy is our ignorance.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

One of the most abnormal things is after 2 chemtrails make an X, it's obvious the trails continue to move laterally in different directions, sometimes crossing a fixed object like the sun or moon.

Are you talking about things like this...

or this...

If you are those are normal contrails that happen when planes cross flight paths. Nothing nefarious or chemtrail about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
A good use for Chemtrails

Hiding Teslaships.

So obvious that this is so above top secret only .01% have a clue.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

LOL....

Hiding Teslaships.

Well, since "chemtrails" aren't even real, and neither are "Teslaships"....then they are doing a wonderful job of "hiding"....

,,oh, wait....in the video that was posted, the entire 'point' of it was to show a 'UFO'....so, it really wasn't all that well hidden, was it?

Nevermind that the video is sketchy and suspicious in the extreme.....the videographer even has the convenient links near the end, to his "other" 'UFO' videos! Major, major red flags there....

....it is suspect any time people claim to have "multiple" 'UFO' videos ---- these are hoaxers, no doubt. A close examination of this video will ear that out.....the 'UFO' exhibited all the trademarks of a poorly-done hoax job.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

LOL....

Hiding Teslaships.

Well, since "chemtrails" aren't even real, and neither are "Teslaships"....then they are doing a wonderful job of "hiding"....

,,oh, wait....in the video that was posted, the entire 'point' of it was to show a 'UFO'....so, it really wasn't all that well hidden, was it?

Nevermind that the video is sketchy and suspicious in the extreme.....the videographer even has the convenient links near the end, to his "other" 'UFO' videos! Major, major red flags there....

....it is suspect any time people claim to have "multiple" 'UFO' videos ---- these are hoaxers, no doubt. A close examination of this video will ear that out.....the 'UFO' exhibited all the trademarks of a poorly-done hoax job.

All trails are chemtrails and are real.
Don't pick up the dead weight of the anti Tesla cartel agents and sling it at those that know.
The free energy Teslaship is real and in the video.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

All trails are chemtrails and are real.

Is that on the basis that they contain chemicals and are therefore chemical trails, or is there some actual evidence you would like to share with us?

Because if it is the "all trails contain chemicals" version then of course you breathing is also chemtrails - and that makes you a chemtrail creator.

Yep - and that's the only place it is - in a video.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Sorry to burst a bubble but.....the "free energy Teslaship" is CGI.

One only has to open the link to the video you posted (above) to see that this YouTube person has another, which is linked:

Watch my second sighting of the same kind of UFO :
www.youtube.com...

Please watch what is claimed to be the "second sighting" of the "same" UFO......does it even look like the same city? Location? Country?

Look here....a person shows how EASY it is to fake a "UFO", especially just a single Or multiple) glowing light(s):

These sorts of hoaxes, and con-jobs, abound....not only in the "UFO" area, but have been adopted and merged with the silly "chemtrail" myths and hoaxes.....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Hey, what are you saying that the video isn't real,but is was on youtube so it has to be real?

Great way to show how easy it is to fake a UFO in a youtube video.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Just wondering if you noticed around the :28 sec mark the strobe or blinking light that so called UFO has?

Interesting that the hidden triangle UFO has that, almost like a plane maybe? As for being real I have to agree with you on this one, because something just doesn't look right in that video.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Just wondering if you noticed around the :28 sec mark the strobe or blinking light that so called UFO has?

You referring to the first video, by member TeslaandLyne?

Yeah, noticed it.....still makes it CGI, because when you see the whole video, the "bright UFO" appears to exhibit rapid motion, relative to the stationary contrail (in the video).

Of course, the jig is up, with the same video author who links (as I posted) to another "sighting".claim......pretty bad CGI hoax, on both.
edit on Fri 10 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join