It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

You may remember a couple of years back we had the whole GFL, Madam Goodchild hoax.......other than her bizarre channelling ramblings, the backbone of her and her believers evidence was blacked out sections on google earth, which they claimed hid huge space ships.

It would serve some people well to remember how that story panned out

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

He did not insult my intelligence. You don't speak for me an ATSr!

Rudd, please video tomorrow from outside!

The fact that you zoom in and you can see stars or it's planets around it, is interesting.

Please film again tromorrow and do it outside or on yopur roof!

Wierd, I tried to post this a minute ago and when I hit "reply" it kicked me off the page completely! SPOOKY!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just gonna post this now and get it out of the way. If it's not a sundog, it's probably Venus, it's always Venus!
edit on 4-3-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Right, in 22 minutes it's the 5th of March and I expect this to be moved to the HOAX bin.
At a push I will give it till the last place ticks over to the 5th, but then it should be moved.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Told you already...not a "sundog". Not an atmospheric effect alone.

It is in the camera optics. "Nuf said:

edit on 4 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Well there are stories here of people seeing a second sun today. Not sure what they've seen yet, but did you really come to this thread to just be the first to say Hoax?

A hoax in my opinion is something purposely played to fool others. We are just speculating on a far-out theory here, no hoax.

Back on topic, I do wonder if this these photos and vids are real, could it be the moon, Mercury, or Jupitor just appearing large?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ah the good old oppression by the skeptics demanding it be sent to the Hoax bin. I've seen countless Poltergeist/Ghost video's but just because I cannot disprove/prove them doesn't mean the video's the people uploaded are hoaxed.
If the weather is clear at sunrise (no guarantee being in the UK however) then I will make a quick video in the morning outdoors on the field as requested.
edit on 4-3-2011 by RUDDD because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Who are you?

Your link whatever it is, doesn't work, and neither does your "know it all" attitude.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Right, in 22 minutes it's the 5th of March and I expect this to be moved to the HOAX bin.
At a push I will give it till the last place ticks over to the 5th, but then it should be moved.

It's already 5th where I am 'down under' was the fifth when I posted this OP - AND?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

You may remember a couple of years back we had the whole GFL, Madam Goodchild hoax.......other than her bizarre channelling ramblings, the backbone of her and her believers evidence was blacked out sections on google earth, which they claimed hid huge space ships.

It would serve some people well to remember how that story panned out

No I don't remember Agyll but if there was blacked out sections then - all that says to me is that they do this now and then whenever they want to hide something.
But to be honest whenever I get a scent of someone getting their info from other worldly sources I just switch off.
I am interested in channelling etc but certainly wouldn't rely on it for factual information - even though they may provide it, it's only through hinde sight that we can say yea or neah.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So thats why they covered the entire sky with chemtrails yesterday cause today i couldnt see a thing and it was suppose to be clear and there was a blanket of haze im assuming it was overcast in most parts of the world...

+3 more 
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by RUDDD

What ya got there, mate, are optical effects in-camera.

Please, don't insult the intelligence of other ATS members....not cool....

The 2nd sun doesn't move with the camera's shake. Can you elaborate on the optical effect?

+2 more 
link   
Like every other thread on this kind of subject..........why is it that there are thousands of amateur astronomers across the globe who can capture amazing footage of our solar system, but yet they cant see what someone at home on google sky/earth etc can see?

Are thousands of astronomers lying, are they blind?

No, it's just complete bogus nonsense.

Poll Result -

Age of people who believe these theories -

+16yrs = 0
-16yrs = too many

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I think at this point Ruddd's video's are the most interesting addition to this thread.

Look at those and tell us what you think.

Rudd, counting on you to video tomorrow, thanks!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I'm surprised you haven't heard about the GFL hoax

The blank areas on google earth are really just fields of missing data, the image you see is in fact many images stitched together, there really is no conspiracy there.

I do however agree with you on the subject of channelling

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by pazcat

Well there are stories here of people seeing a second sun today. Not sure what they've seen yet, but did you really come to this thread to just be the first to say Hoax?

Really?
Two pages in and I'm the first? Suprising to say the least.
And yes I did because it is

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

Well if I'm not mistaken some of the outer planets have been experiencing some orbital/gravitational anomalies but I am not highly educated in that area so I can't really go into detail but I have heard this lately. If someone else has more info on this it would be appreciated.
edit on 4-3-2011 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
what i dont get is we (earth) orbit the sun
why is heading for us?
is it homed in on us?
also why do we always see footage of this new planet next to the sun?
please dont take the piss out of me im just trying to understand!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

unless its hollow.......then if it were it would be lacking in any gravitational effects upon surrounding objects

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickyD

Well if I'm not mistaken some of the outer planets have been experiencing some orbital/gravitational anomalies but I am not highly educated in that area so I can't really go into detail but I have heard this lately. If someone else has more info on this it would be appreciated.
edit on 4-3-2011 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

I agree with this I too heard something not so long ago. As to highly educated - I am beginning to wonder 'what does that mean?' How many times does Science get it wrong? Let's face it there is soooo very much that they don't know so even they are in the dark when it comes to space and those that do know (more than most) are too afraid to speak out. Hence we are bound to be left wondering, doubting, searching - and I am glad I'm one of these people rather than those who simply bury their heads in the sand because it's either out of their comfort zone or it sounds to far feached to be true. How many discoveries have orginally been termed as impossible only to be later found to be true - so we are left with mainly educated guesses and there are many civilized members on this site who can be relied on for that -

The day we give up our search and wonder at life and the universe is the day we stop learning.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join