It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Pictures of Nibiru: Photo Taken Today (negative)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
These pictures were taken today by one of my buddies using the negative spectrum. Could someone else go outside and take a negative picture of the sun and see if they can see the same thing. Love to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
That's Nibiru alright! There be reptilians! We only have months left before them come down 'ear an' eat us.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Seems legit with one exception...having spotted the second sun myself, I feel somewhat qualified in responding to your thread/posting.

This particular pix is reversed from what I saw...X should be seen by all on earth from any vantage point at the 4 oclock position making your posted photos, if legit, to be reversed...flip the photo and it looks good.

IMHO

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Nice find indeed. Well it seems the hidding and go seek comments made there point as they dont seem to be hidding.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i would take a picture for myself, but i don't have a camera...i don't see why he would reverse the picture though...i went to high school with him so i know its pretty legit..of course everyones in titled to their own opinion

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdWard54
reply to post by Donahue

Seems legit with one exception...having spotted the second sun myself, I feel somewhat qualified in responding to your thread/posting.

This particular pix is reversed from what I saw...X should be seen by all on earth from any vantage point at the 4 oclock position making your posted photos, if legit, to be reversed...flip the photo and it looks good.

IMHO

can you really post this with a straight face? you have seen a second sun???? how about you try and show some proof to that statement, and no i do not think the picture the op showed in this thread is proof of anything .

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i never stated what it was, just a possibility..i was hoping someone would do some self investigating for themselves and take a picture themselves. theres gotta be an explanation for it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wow that's interesting

I hope I can get a look at the sun today before sunset...it's been so cloudy this week.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
A negative only shows areas of light, so even a lens flare shows up. Or a sun dog, although it would be in the wrong place for that. It's a lens flare. Really taking a picture of the sun you are bound to get some kind of artifact, because normal cameras are not really supposed to be used for taking pictures of the sun.

What I want to know is how many different Nibirus are there? I keep seeing people claiming it's a "second sun", or it's coming from an area just below Orion's belt, it's out past or in the Oort cloud, it's a brown dwarf, it's a gas giant, it's a star.......just like "chemtrails" believers all claim it is something just a bit different pretty much from one person to the next.
If there was anything by the sun, it would be visible to everyone on the earth able to see the sun. I looked at the sun yesterday, and there was only one. Nothing within the realm of known universal existence can move the way people suggest. Nothing of any size that close to us would not show some type of effect on the gravitational forces around us.
Nothing is there except a wish and misidentification to fulfill that wish.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Errr, this is a negative picture of something round and bright. What could you possibly provide to make us believe this is actually Nibiru?

Also, why did you post these pictures as negatives? Obviously they are visible enough even if not shown as negatives. That fact alone makes me even more sure this is a purpose hoax attempt.
These are the pictures without the negative effect:

A small light bulb is my bet.

edit on 4-3-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join