It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Has Weapons To Fight UFOs & ET, Says Former Canadian Defense Chief

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Not sure just where to put this thread because it's "News" on at least three different fronts, UFOs & ETs, U.S. Weaponry and Banking/Currency Control, so if you mods feel the need do relocate it, I'll understand.

Anyway, it looks like another high ranking government official has broken his silence with regards to secret U.S. government programs as well as the fact that our government is under the control of big banking interest and their fraudulent control over world currencies. Apparently the former Canadian defense chief, Paul Hellyer, made these revelations at the International UFO Congress in Scottsdale, Arizona and the source article can be found here:
______beforeitsnews/story/453/598/US_Has_Weapons_To_Fight_UFOs_and_ET,_Says_Former_Canadian_Defense_Chief,_Plus_An_Even_Bigger_Secret.html

Hellyer says, “the reality is that they (aliens) have been visiting earth for decades and probably millennia and have contributed considerably to our knowledge.”

He says UFOs are not the biggest secret in the world, the biggest secret he says is how a “handful of bankers” have “bamboozled” politicians for the past century to take control of the world’s currencies by creating a monopoly on printing money. He adds the bankers are “very clever” in financing politicians and now control the political processes.

I searched three different forums for this topic and my searches turned up nothing and I thought it was a pretty interesting read, so decided to share it here on ATS. If by some chance it's already been posted, then I apologize.

After I checked out these links provided in the original source article, it became apparent to me that this is not the first time that this guy Paul Hellyer, has spoke out. It seems like "Disclosure" is taking baby steps towards the light of day. I just can't help but wonder, who will be "The One We Believe?"

Here are the other articles;

www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.aolnews.com...
www.thebarrieexaminer.com...

Is this guy, Paul Hellyer, trying to sell some new books or has he just decided to tell the truth?

edit on 4-3-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Thank you!..All can be.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Pretty high ranking person to come out in the open. Not sure what to make of it....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Wow!

New Zealand and England both release UFO-files, and now this? Really seems like they are ramping up the disclose with more and more legitimate sources, small steps at the time.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Yeah, that's what I thought too. These are definitely some pretty high ranking sources and at some point the U.S. is going to be faced with a choice to either declare that they're all a bunch of liars or to bone up and tell the truth.

link   
Even planning a war with Multi-dimensional Beings...

Is just ridiculous. We are not even close to understanding these Beings.

They have demonstrated technology we could not possibly do battle with.

If you have a problem. The first step is admitting that problem exists.

link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Wow!

New Zealand and England both release UFO-files, and now this? Really seems like they are ramping up the disclose with more and more legitimate sources, small steps at the time.

Except Hellyer, who admits his claims are not based on anything he learned while, has been saying this nonsense for years without being able to back it up. The constant mention of his position is nothing but an appeal to authority and Hellyer does little to correct the record.
edit on 4-3-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
When confronted, Hellyer apparently will admit that all this information was withheld from him when he was in the Ministry of Defence [which has Canadian participation at the top levels of NORAD in Colorado Springs], but he learned it only after retiring, from reading Corso's book.

Particularly this:

On page 268, [Corso] discusses "our space-based high-energy lasers", which he claims were launched and tested. "When we deployed our advanced particle-beam weapon and tested it in orbit for all to see, the EBEs knew and we knew they knew that we had our defense of the planet in place."

Maybe this stuff will come up in the April 3 Amsterdam conference on the 'secret space program'.
www.secretspaceprogram.com
but there still doesn't seem to be any supporting evidence available for it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here is a video I uploaded to ATS a couple of years ago.
He goes into some details...

(click to open player in new window)

UFO - Extraterrestrial Contact Former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer Exposing the truth regards to UFO / Unidentified Flying Objects & Extraterrestrial Life. Recorded at the April 2008 X-Conference at the National Press Club, Washington D.C Disclosure Project was set up and headed by Dr. Steven Greer in 1993. To date, several hundred such witnesses have been identified throughout the world and spanning every branch of the armed services, the NRO, DIA, CIA, NASA, the former USSR, and other agencies and countries. High-level witnesses include Doctors, Scientists, Government Officials testimonies.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This Canadian Def minister has said some pretty shocking things in the past now he is traveling to UFO conventions this will surely hurt his credibility thats a shame he was one of my favorite witnesses now he's on a path to look like just another UFO wacko in the eyes of the msm. he is not helping our case by putting himself in a situation to be ridiculed
he should have been at CNN with his info not a UFO convention. this kinda makes me angry.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I just do not understand why its only retired officials that come out with the ufo stuff. They got nothing to lose? Or is it that they need to have some fame, yet still, have bothing to lose?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I am sure the US has these types of weapons. Thats why they remain the EA superpower.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hellyer was Defence Minister in the sixties. His new-found UFO "wisdom" began a few years ago when he attended a UFO Conference in Hawaii with Steven Greer in attendance. As was stated above, he then read and ws impressed with Corso's book. He is 88 this year. Old age does not disqualify him from anything, of course, but the fact is he has no particular expertise in defense matters and his ancient position is trotted about by Greer and others as a way to impress the gullible. Now every coupleof weeks we get a new Hellyer thread with all these revelations, accompanied by oohs and ahhhs from those who have never heard of him.

If you do a very simple search on ATS using just Hellyer's name, you get 140 threads on him.. It's not as if we've never discussed him before.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hi all

Interesting suggestion from Hellyer, but I would like to see more on the sources he is citing about this.

There have been questions raised about his acceptance of material coming out of Col Corso's book "The Day After Roswell" e.g. see

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

and

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Pretty high ranking person to come out in the open. Not sure what to make of it....

Paul Hellyer is good people plain and simple fact he hasnt been silenced speaks volumes about his ties internationally.

Every word he says is the truth as he knows it. If he says I know there are visitors then bet your ass there is if he says he heard or he thinks then good chance he's right.

FnS for the OP I hope this thread gets lots of hits Mr Hellyer is a respected and trustable man who is telling the world the truth because it needs to be told.

edit on 10-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
they also have IFO's, identified flying objects, but to us they are ufo's because they know what they are but we dont.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
How do we know that the "aliens" we're talking about aren't us in the first place? What about the lost tribes from Israel? What about Aboriginal myths (religion) that point back to the beginings of humans on Earth as us being "brought" here by our ancestors? How come the idea of aliens seems always to stray towards the arguements that the aliens are from some other place? What if they are just us, and the aliens are just us coming back to see how our little experimental colony on this little rock is going ? Yes, we have weapons to use against the aliens, haven't you ever heard of H.G. Wells ?
What if all the other intelligent (LoL) life in the Universe looks just like us because we're the model that the Universe likes best? Who knows what the hell is going on, but I am pretty sure, it's not the government! That ought to be pretty apparent by now! as far as disclosure coming? How do you disclose an idea that many, many, many people on the planet already take as fact?

edit on 11-5-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling, content

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
There is nothing really new about what the former Canadian Defence Chief is saying. We've heard hundreds of former military personal, secret agents and government officials come out and tell us the exact same things. How would he know what the American's are up to if all this stuff regarding reverse engineering and aliens is actually taking place? I do, however, support the concept that aliens have been on this planet for a very long time and may have been working with our governments for years.

On another note I'm becoming increasingly annoyed at the word 'disclosure' being used in nearly every thread. What makes people think we are due for disclosure when half of you believe your governments are run by corrupt people or aliens? Disclosure will never come because the people releasing the governments files, images and videos will only release the things they want you to see.

I personally think you have to be out of your mind to think we're going to be shown a full (real) alien video released by whichever government.
edit on 11-5-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Maybe on of the weapons is this

edit on 11-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Paul Hellyer is good people plain and simple fact he hasnt been silenced speaks volumes about his ties internationally.

It speaks more about the myths that have developed around the "conspiracy".

Originally posted by UcDat If he says I know there are visitors then bet your ass there is if he says he heard or he thinks then good chance he's right.

Based on what? He was defense minister five decades ago. He admits he learned nothing of UFOs or aliens during that time. It has only been in the past decade he formed these beliefs. Tell us, why would a bureaucrat who hasn't held an office since 1974 (when he lost his last election as an MP) would be told anything by anyone? He's probably getting his "information" from the same cast of charlatans that gives Greer his information.

edit on 11-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join