It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF Agent: I was ordered to let U.S. guns into Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Normally the higher up you go, the higher the corruption is. I bet all federal agencies do almost the exact opposite of what they claim they do:

1)dea and cia help import drugs with the help of freight companies. It never was about stopping the flow of drugs into countries, it was all about guaranteeing a monopoly to those that RUN the show. By restricting the flow adequately (a)you keep prices high (b)create the illusion of security.

2)atf makes sure all the terrorists/gangs get adequate weapons while low wage families can't defend themselves legally thanks to the ban on "junk guns" and through-the-roof taxation on everything from ammunition, licenses, carrying permits, etc.

Try getting .25acp or .32acp caliber semi-auto pistols from europe and see how tough it is.....These weapons are perfect for self-defense but everyone thinks you need 9mm or .45 for "stopping power" with tons of recoil, bang and flash! Or try getting an automatic personal defense weapon...haaha...IMPOSSIBLE but crappy semi-auto ak-47 is plentifull...I wonder why..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3)nsa(national INsecurity act of 1947) and the super-corrupted justice system make sure no one of importance to the old boy network ever gets caught, over-exposed to the media and finally prosecuted appropriately. Treason is "fine" only for some.....that being the international banking cartel led by the illuminati satanists and the pope in rome who condones child molesting.

We live in a sick system of perpetual corruption where those at the top make a comfortable living barely ever breaking a sweat, while everyone else has to earn an honest living working at least 35-40 hours per week just to exist.

The worst part of all is that we seldom realise how truely enslaved we are to the elite and perhaps some alien force living among us and controlling everything. Please do not dismiss far-fetched claims from now on unless you can prove us "crazy folks" wrong........ ok?

edit on 5-3-2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

GREAT post monkeySEEmonkeyDO. American’s need to wake up from their zombie state and realize prohibition is doing exactly what it has always done . . . lead to massive corruption & violence. (Shocker).

I have two suggestions:

1. People need to applaud CBS news for airing this story.
2. After thanking CBS, people need to email CBS and suggest they interview one or several high level law enforcement individuals from LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition). LEAP provides a rather simple solution to ending all of this insanity resulting directly from drug prohibition.

As far as a LEAP speaker, I would highly suggest people recommend Former Narcotics Detective Russ Jones to be interviewed. (Or at least email CBS and ask them to post his short film).

This guy is literally as good as they come.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join