It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideas For Book about WORLD DOMINATION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Im writing a book about world wide domination with the premise that somone has the possibility to beam anything they want to into the minds of the whole planet. Im looking for ideas on what you could do with this power such as brainwashing the public, marketing massive corporate empires, influencing politics, spreading religious ideals, destroying the planet, or creating a great social utopian world, or any other crazy thing. I was wondering what you thought would be cool do if you could shape the mindstate of the world.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Simple, write a book about some fictional government that keeps the people dumb and in a constant stupor. Provides games and entertainment and an abundance of food that will one day make them bloated and too fat to breathe.

Also, make up two or three party systems within the fictional nation that will constantly clash and fight each other in the name of the agenda they are pushing in order to keep the people from uniting or unifying thoughts with one another.

The protagonist should be someone on the inside looking out at all of the chaos. Create short chapters about "insignificant" or under developed characters and the struggles they have to overcome and maybe give them a little back story along with it. Then kill off the character to prove a social point.

If you look at history and take what governments have done forever and change the names and some of the direct approaches they have taken to enslave or dumb down the people you could have a pretty awesome "fiction/suspense/thriller" novel.

Just look at Dan Brown for example... He made a lot of money writing "fictional" novels about the Illuminati and the Free Masons even though those factions exist and everyone ate them up.
The best way to approach an audience is with a story opposed to an outright action done by a person or a group.

I think satire is the best way to go but that's just my opinion.

Good luck with you're book!

edit on 3-3-2011 by CordDragonzord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

Almost everything there is exactly like the "Pretties" series.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Hmmm, I haven't heard of that series before. I'll check it out.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Read David Icke you will get stacks of info that you can expand upon with your ideas - Good Luck!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hitler wrote a book known as 'New World Order', perhaps you can get some ideas from there.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I Dislike the New York City Police Department 100%

they're just as crooked as the "criminals" they chase

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yah david icke he wrote taht book on the children of the matrix about aliens or something. ive got a book by texx marrs. hes a good conspiracy writer too.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ive seen the books uglies and pretties before, didnt know that had that stuff in it. does it have mind control in it?

top topics

join