It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness accounts of ET technology are now emerging in government research and in the marketplace.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nice thread!! I definitely think it's all a possibility, especially at the current rate of development it will certainly be an interesting future. I like the fact you stated these are POSSIBILITIES as well, rather than stating them as fact as so many people do about their theories on here. S&F for you just for having an open mind, and raising some very interesting points!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
To me this thread looks like a bunch of unrelated articles and unsubstantiated and debunked UFO/alien reports thrown together with some pictures. It reads like Philip Corso's hilariously bad book.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
• Vinyl records were introduced in 1930 and with few refinements; we were still turning them until the CD was made available 50 years later in 1982.
• Audio magnetic recording tape was introduced in the 1890’s and with a few refinements we continued to use tape to record Audio and Video for the next 100 years until the year 2000.

Once the laser was invented it made these possible, which a laser is just concentrating light close as possible together in a single beam, not really hard to "think up"

• In 1847 the incandescent light bulb was invented, we continued to use this form or lighting until the year 2007 when congress approved a new energy law to stop manufacturing the old fashioned light bulb after 160 years of use.

LED and Florescent lighting has been used for half a century, maybe longer. other types of lighting include HID, Halogen, and Low-pressure sodium, also been used for many years.

• The internal combustion engine was introduced in 1826. The first hybrid car was introduced 174 years later in the year 2000 by Toyota.

The electric motor was also invented around the same time, hybrids just an electric + gas with something to connect the drive train to both of them. no new technology there.

I just think we discover things and roll with it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I think they gets those technologies from those Jinn Aliens as return for Ritualistic Human Sacrifice(in form of World War 2) that they did where those beings gives them that technologies as return for Human Sacrifice

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

they're called idiots for a reason

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein
I used to believe all this "alien technology" stuff until I watch a history channel special. It was called the Nazi deception. I'll keep this description sized as the ultra condensed version of the show. Basically, we confiscated almost all of the alternative technology and scientists from Nazi Germany and brought them to different loacalities in the US military bases to continue their work with American scientists. It also claims that most UFO hotspots are near these military installments. The types of hyroglyphs on some of these sightings are the same type of hyroglyphic symbolism on the Nazi Bell (especially the pennsylvania sighting that was a match to the discription of the nazi bell). The military could have not gotten luckier than to have people think its secret testing of advanced technology is actually aliens. Especially if they plan on a false invasion attack on us. The military has far more advanced technology than we realize and advance technology is indistinguishable from magic.
On the other hand and not in this show, some of the scientists from Germany claimed they had "help" in a lot of their alternative sciences.

nice u get ur info from a tv show lol

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

and you know what, Is it a coincidence that alllll the men they go on lecture tours about this stuff get killed? I dont think so. They talk about some REALLY crazy #. Like # so crazy they are either being completely serious, or COMPLETELY delusional. They would not all be killed if they were completely delusional. Again, the gov't is laughing at us.

I'm not saying your lying but can you provide a list of "men on lecture tours" that have been killed & the circumstances of their death?

Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Thank you for expressing intelligence. The only alien invasion we need to worry about is the false one!"

So are you saying that its not intelligent to believe in the idea of the existence of Aliens?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You bet your ass they went after their technology. This stuff is all very real, its not just some kids smoking weed thinking this stuff up.

This has been going on for a LONG while now. Its amazing how we are still kept in the dark so much, but whats more amazing is people still cant understand this. Its all very logical.

Sorry but your logic is flawed!

If indeed as you ascertain that ET has visited Earth, then you do realise that they MUST possess technology literally thousands of years ahead of modern man, If they didn't they wouldn't be able to visit Earth.

Any talk about reverse engineering "alien" technology is ludicrous!

Man simply would be far too primitive to grasp the "alien" engineering.

It would be rather like (If we could go back in time!), giving a caveman a WAP enabled cell phone, and then asking him to reverse engineer it to make one of his own.........the caveman would be clueless! Just as we would be of "alien technology".
So speaks the Logical One.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

This doesn't necessarily give evidence of a government cover up, although it is obvious and apparent that is going on. However, it does provide more credibility to the Abducties stories.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Nice thread , Don't know if this is because of alien technology? Al-tho what we achieved within hundred years seems like some kind of evolution jump that almost looks unnatural. But then again I don't know how fast other civilizations beyond our planet evolve? But what I do know is that you can put Tractor Beams to the list!

S+F

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

then you must be in the military, posing as a "truther," "conspiracist," or "whathaveyou," to be more of an infiltrator of the system, we have no proof of the technological advances that the military has or et's as well.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I purchased "Day After Roswell" when it was released in late 90's

funny how DOD trusted the CIA every chance to spill every army R&D secret to KGB in trade for spy Intel.

He also stated that JFK & RFK funded Area 51 build and that they and Hoover were aware of Roswell incident yet did NOT have clearance (Majestic 12)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Nice article, but i disagree with it.
Firstly, there was a lot of semiconductor research going on as far back as 1930, probably earlier. The old germanium 'cat's whisker' diode was a point-contact semiconductor, well understood.
The artificial manufacture of crystals was also known, Quartz was produced artificially as far back as 1927-for use in oscillators. The first quartz clock followed a few years later.
Since the analogies of Anode, Gate, Cathode were found in these P-N crystal layers, it would only be a matter of time before someone had the bright idea of making 3 layers to simulate a valve.
In this case it was P-N-P layering, using Germanium & Arsenic, & was indeed reported to have been done at Bell labs.
All early solid state devices are PNP & were replaced by NPN Silicon technology (which required better technology to produce), and is still in use today, but is itself being replaced by nano-layer Metal Oxide tech.
These are all natural advances based on someone picking up on someone else's idea, there are already super fast nanotube quantum computers in the pipeline, only we can't build them just yet (or have we?)
If the Transistor was such a hot item, why did Bell sell the patent to the Japanese in 1950?
Sony cashed in on it, seeing the market value, that's why they are (or were) world leaders in electronics.
Yes, i believe there are ET's about, & yes they have this technology also, & probably much better
but it's not all down to them, all Earth-based tech is well documented, give us humans SOME credit!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

I tend to disagree, i think we are catching up with them

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Whoa, you mean ununpentium, like the substance on Call of Duty that made the zombies? I read that it's unstable and lasts for only like 5 minutes. Very interesting thread OP and as this is my 20th post i can now make my own threads.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

reply to post by iversusvsversusi

and you know what, Is it a coincidence that alllll the men they go on lecture tours about this stuff get killed? I dont think so. They talk about some REALLY crazy #. Like # so crazy they are either being completely serious, or COMPLETELY delusional. They would not all be killed if they were completely delusional. Again, the gov't is laughing at us.

I'm not saying your lying but can you provide a list of "men on lecture tours" that have been killed & the circumstances of their death?

Thanks in advance

I think that's a fair question to ask.....I also would like to know if there is a compiled list of "whistleblowers" and the death circumstances....if one exists......

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Just to put this out there, most of the technological advancements in the past few decades you can thank the microprocessor for, plain and simple. the more we refine them, the smaller and more powerful they become, and more new fancy shiny devices can be made. Not really a mystery
edit on 4-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Which,
If anyone has read Phil Corsos book..
knows came from roswell in '47.

It seems many here have never read his book? lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I didn't know where to ad this, and don't know if there is a thread, I tried the search function for assange and alien but got nothing.

If its not a thread, maybe someone may write it up, I don't do well with OP's. But this interesting.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Assange continued by stating that “the international community is aware of an alien invasion that began in March (2010, last year) and that they predict will continue for the next five years. The global community is trying to protect the citizens of Earth from the truth, which is that by 2015, Earth will be controlled by aliens.”

“What’s crazy, said one Oregon UFO “watcher” “is Stan Fulham predicted the same five years of UFO sightings starting in 2011 or “11.”

In fact, Fulham also predicted that the “gradual release of UFO information to the public will begin with governments handing over their information. They will go public, so to speak,” said the famed UFO hunter just six months ago when he

This was a question answered on Sleeper's/Lou Baldins site/forum. The answer is they've always been in control. www.ufolou.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I cant understand why we have advanced so much within the last 100 years. To think we were still using horse and cart just 100 years ago and now we are landing robots on mars, really makes you question what has caused this surge in intelligence. Aliens could be a very valid explianation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join