reply to post by GypsK
I think you mean analyze
this. To "analize" means something very different.
I found a rare creature, a dragon, that sat on
top of a clocktower next to a large clock.
...first thought...a rare spawn that dropped a delorean mount would totally beat the time lost proto drake.
Someone was with me but i dont know who it was
Probably your healer. You really should pay more attention to them. Somebody could have been killing him, but no...there you were toatlly focused on
the dragon and the loot, ignoring your healer's cries for peels. Shame on you.
It fell open and inside was a Tarot deck, one card fell out facing up.
I picked up the card, suddenly my mother was there
...don't think I'd want to wear my own mother in the trinket slot.
*Ahem* But to be more serious...
The only thing I dont have a clue about is Red robbinhood
"Red robbinhood" seems like a mix of Robin Hood" with "Red Riding Hood."
All thoughts are welcome
It's often difficult to examine other people's dreams, because internal symbols vary a lot from person to person. Looking up lists of fixed "meanings"
for dream symbols doesn't often work very well. To one person, the ocean may be the scary unknown. To another it may be adventure. A dragon to one
person might be an evil creature associated with the end times, whie to another it may be a noble beast.
Apart from the obvious interpretation of you acheiving a goal, the only sigtnificant details that stand out to me are:
* A rare spawn takes a lot of diligence to find. But in your case, once you found it, there was no battle. It gave up the reward very easily to you
with no struggle. Also, rare spawns don't always drop the desired loot. it seems like your reward would not be a gaurunteed drop. But the dragon
simply gave it to you.
* If there is a shared collective consciousness, it seems reasonable that the minds of 5-12 million people all playing the same game would have a
substantial presence in the collective mind. It should come as no surprise if minds entwined in that presence might occassionally call out to minds
that used to be entwined.
* Personally, in my own dreams, appearances of my mother are usually...by my best interpretation...psychic entities assuming a form they assume will
be comfortable and trustworthy to me in order to lull me into a false sense of security. That may be my own psyche at work, or it may be a legitimite
interpretation. But if it is legitimite, and there are psychic entities doing this, it seems plausible that they might do it to dreamers other than
myself. That "someone" was lingering around that you were aware of but couldn't identify...and then suddenly your mother was there seems especially
* It's interesting that your mother commented that it's a nice card to start
with. "Start" implies a new venture.
* As mentioned, "red robbinhood" implies Robin Hood + Little Red Riding Hood to me. Red Riding Hood is a common archetype in Jungian psychology.
Otherwise...not really enough to work with.
edit on 3-3-2011 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)