It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any questions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
if anyone has any questions about anything that has anything to do with paranormal feel free to e-mail me or ghost b gone and we will do our best to answer them (we are experts at paranormal research)

[email protected]
ghost b [email protected]
subject it paranormal

[edit on 18-7-2004 by demonhunter]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Wow it seems like ur posting your email everywhere lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just curious as to your history and qualifications regarding paranormal research?

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i have study paranormal and magick since i was 7, first studing ghosts and moving to magick and now demons. i know far more than most people would learn in a life-time, ghost_b_gone is better with magick so if u dont believe me ask him.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Just curious as to your history and qualifications regarding paranormal research?

Spiderj
lol I was going to ask the same thing. I have been studying most of my 50 years, as did my mother. But I see he has been studying from the age of 7. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
50 YEARS!!!!!!!!
how old are you???????

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There are a number of people on this board in the 50-70 year old range -- both male and female. This isn't simply the hang out of Young Dudes.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It's not that I don't believe you DemonHunter or Ghostbgone it's just that I don't know you.

I would think it fair to ask the background of someone offering advice.

Studying since you were seven is a long time unless you're fourteen.

No offense and happy hunting.

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonhunter
50 YEARS!!!!!!!!
how old are you???????

If you re-read my post above I said, and I quote, I have been studying most of my 50 years", I am actually 49 and won't hit the big 5 0 till October.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Haha got you beat by one year,demonhunter, I've been studying this stuff since I was 6... thank you Chris Carter! And my dad of course, now he wonders why I'm paranoid... he never explained to me that The X-Files weren't documentaries...

Yeah, I was a pretty dumb kid (still am
)

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Haha..
Been studying since seven and knows more than most people learn in a lifetime, eh?

Just wait till you get older, there is entire universe of knowledge out there that you have no idea about

When I was young, I professed to know everything, and when I was older, I realized that I knew almost nothing.

I think that you will probably find the same

I would be interested in hearing where youve gotten all your information from up until this point..

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
yor guys and girls keep talking about 'young' this and 'young' that but i never stated my age yet....

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Im just assuming based on your posts.
Just like that university that made a program that determines sex from something you write (not from your handwriting but from the words you choose) most people can get a rough age based on what you say online.

I would guess you to be 14-ish.
If not, I will either be suprised, or think you are lying.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
well first off you will be surprised because you are 11 years off, i surprised even my professor when he say that i still used online slang even though i was 22 years old!!!!! and i know alot off stuff because i sit infront a comp. screen reading online or reading book after book on demons, magick, or anything else that might catch my eye

[edit on 21-7-2004 by demonhunter]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Shock!
Surprise!
Scandal!!!!

If you are 25, then your posts betray you lol
Unless.. youre 3............wait, nevermind.

I normally think that after a certain age, most people grow out of the paranormal, or at least the more "glamorous" aspects of it. Like the demons fights in movies/games/etc or the witchcraft of harry potter/the craft in which lights go shooting around the room. I guess thats one of the reasons I thought you were so much younger..
Congrats on the 25'ed-ess though.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
well im not interested in harry potter "lights shooting from wands" junk right now im strictly demons and not from movies/game/etc. i guess i was born this way always into paranormal.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
So, what do you believe demons to be? Fallen angels, lost souls, hallucinations, etc.?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
that is a good question, a demon to me is an evil spirit. Explaining exactly what a demon is like trying to teach a dog to meow, it can be done but it is hard, plus if i tried id lose you because i dont make since some times.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonhunter
well im not interested in harry potter "lights shooting from wands" junk right now im strictly demons and not from movies/game/etc. i guess i was born this way always into paranormal.
I think most of us heavily into the Paranormal were born that way!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Not me LadyV, I wasn't born this way! it is strictly a lifestyle choice for me!

Man, people just amaze me.

Demonhunter knows "a lot of stuff" because he read a lot online. Online is like the Rio Grande, a mile wide and an inch deep. But if he and his friend have gained a lot of in depth knowledge from wading through other people's rambling accounts of something spooky that accosted the trailer park, well great for the ghostbusters, I say.

Even his professor is surprised. And so am I. Apparently demonbuster only has one professor this semester at Hogwart's!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join