It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Secret Plot To Bring 100 Million Muslims to the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

You are dead on about Obama or Barry Soteros or anyone of his other aliases, he has at least 20 SSN, He may have attended a so called "Christain' church but it was a mockery of one, Rev. Wright is the most hate-filled person I have ever heard, hates the US, hates whites and had no problem stating that at his church services which Obama attended for 20 years, probably the only reason he attended Wrights church was just to motivate himself to hate America even more. Obama is the worse p-resident in American history and will probably always remain so.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You guys got it all wrong! Here's the super secret plan:

Obama is a Chinese plant! In 1961 they hatched an evil plan. They KNEW that the US president before 2010 would be a complete retard, and that this combined with the better acceptance of other races in the US would allow them to plant a black president. Why black and not white in the first place you ask? Simple, for someone to be go along with such a plan, he has to be black...because they're obviously bad and evil. Makes total sense! So they found this Kenyan kid who either spent his childhood in Indonesia or Kenya, they haven't figured out that part yet...and moved him to Hawaii. Why Hawaii and not somewhere else...simple answer, it was cheaper.

Now, during the time Bush did all his crap, a band of evildoers started phase 2 of the original plan. Those evildoers include Soros, the Rothschilds, all communists, the 150mil Muslim terrorists (according to experts like Glenn Beck ofc), the guy who invented the Prius and recycling, as well as Dick Cheney's first girlfriend who dumped him in highschool. Now, and this is important, you have to realize their real goal is to destroy Christianity...the very basis of the US (if you completely ignore the constitution that is). So they managed to get him elected, which started phase 3.

In phase 3, Obama will slowly phase in Islam, until everyone and every dog will have to pray to Allah 5 times per day. Also, no more pork ribs, sorry. In his second term, which he'll obviously get given that people will be excited about converting to Islam (duh, makes total sense), he'll introduce Sharia law, and women have to cover up. The only people who don't have to follow those new rules are hippies, because they are cool. Also, personal taxes will be raised to 99.9% and anything you own is really owned by the government. Wages will take a plunge, and mass factories will pop up...because it's now cheap again to produce stuff. We will then produce lead paint toys and sell it to China, who will be a shining beacon of democracy and freedom...and rich as hell. Also, everyone will be required to kill a puppy a day with a toothpick, yes, a toothpick.

And once all that is achieved, we'll be hit by Planet Niburu and everyone will go through some collective consciousness bullcrap enlightenment stuff. But now you're gonna say that will be after 2012!! Yes, and you are correct...but as "experts" at Fox recently pointed out, our interpretation of the Mayan calendar is off by a few years. So it all fits together and makes total sense...that timewave zero thing confirms it too.

Also, Arianna Huffington got exclusive rights to all the stories once that happens, and Fox will only be allowed to show the Simpsons (as they should, it's the only good thing on that channel).

*End sarcasm mode*

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE, STOP FALLING FOR COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL PARANOIA PROPAGANDA!! Everyone and his dog can come up with some bat# crazy blog post, but before you go all "oh yeah, totally gonna happen", how about you check facts first?? Because if you don't, and blindly swallow every single paranoid hogwash like that motherjones blog...how can I put this without being to harsh...well...you are...DUMB and IGNORANT!! There's no pretty way of saying it I'm afraid.
edit on 3-3-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Yes, of course it's a spoof. I was considering posting a
smiley after the title but figured people would get it. Apparently some don't.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Sestias because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Yes, of course it's a spoof. I was considering posting a
smiley after the title but figured people would get it. Apparently some don't.

You can't blame us after all the crazy stuff we get to read here on a daily basis

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Good we need more muslims here in the united states, I hope he brings more than that

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Good post !
My fellow Englanders tell me we are going to turn into a muslim country. I tell them yeah sure ! It makes sense doesnt it ? Forget the fact that we are bombing and invading muslim countries right now !

This forum is full of people who have been distracted/ divided and taken their eyes off the real enemy .

The elite hold no allegiances to any country , they are trying to create a ONE world order .

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOIogy
Good we need more muslims here in the united states, I hope he brings more than that

I tend to get me a nice Shawarma on Edgware road in London at like 5am on Sundays...nothing beats Shawarma after a drinking session. Girls are hilarious too when you take them along...they always go "uhhhh, that looks nasty", and then order seconds after they tried it

It's definitely harder to find them in the US

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
my question is why do Muslim's build a mosque at every location they conquer?

In 630, Muhammad led 10,000 Muslim soldiers into Mecca and turned the pagans’ most prominent spot, the Ka’aba, into the Masjid al-Haram Mosque.

In 634, Rightly Guided Caliph Umar conquered Syria and turned the Christians’ most prominent spot, the Church of Job, famous for being visited by Saint Silva in the fourth century, into the Mosque of Job.

In 637, Caliph Umar conquered Hebron and turned the second-most prominent spot in Judaism, the Cave of the Patriarchs, into the Ibrahim Mosque. (This was repeated by Saladin in 1188.)

In 638, Muslim generals Amr ibn al-As and Khalid ibn al-Walid conquered Gaza and turned the prominent fifth-century Byzantine church into the Great Mosque of Gaza.

In 638, Caliph Umar conquered Jerusalem.

In 691, Caliph Al-Malik ordered the _Dome of the Rock_ built on the most prominent spot in Judaism, the Temple Mount, followed by Caliph Al-Walid building the Al-Aqsa Mosque there in 705.

In 651, Muslims conquered Persia and turned Zoroastrian temples in Bukhara and Istakhr into mosques.

In 706, after Muslims took Damascus from the Byzantine Empire, Caliph Al-Walid turned the prominent Orthodox Church of St. John the Baptist into the Umayyad Mosque.

In 710, Gen. Muhammad bin Qasim conquered Pakistan, defiled the prominent Sun Temple in Multan, which house the great idol “sanam,” and erected a mosque.

In 784, after the conquest of Spain, Emir Abd ar-Rahman turned the prominent Visigothic Christian Church of Saint Vincent into the Great Aljama Mosque of Cordoba.

After the conquest of Egypt, Caliphs al-Mamun (813-833) and al-Hakim (996-1021) turned prominent Coptic Christian churches and Jewish synagogues in Cairo into mosques.

In 831, Muslims conquered Palermo, Sicily, and Asad ibn al-Furat turned the prominent Church of Saint Mary of the Assumption into the Great Mosque of Bal ‘harm.

In 1193, Muslims conquered Delhi, India, and Qutbuddin Aibak turned the Red Citadel in Dhillika, the most prominent spot of the last Hindu rulers, into the Qutb Minar Mosque.

From 1250-1517, Mamluk Muslims controlled the Golan Heights and used the ancient Synagogue of Katzrin as a mosque.

In 1387, Turkish Muslims conquered Thessaloniki and turned the Katholikon Monastery and the Church of Aghia Sophia, which housed the relics of Saint Gregorios Palamas, into mosques, as Symeon of Thessaloniki recorded:

“The greatest number of the buildings of the churches fell to them, of which _the first_ was the Holy Church of the Savior. … These were trampled underfoot and the infidels rejoiced in them. … Most of the religious buildings in the city were despoiled, while altars were demolished and sacred things profaned.”

On May 29, 1453, Sultan Mehmet II conquered Constantinople and turned the great Byzantine church, Hagia Sophia, into the Ayasofya Mosque.

The _largest_ church in Christendom for a thousand years, the church’s four acres of gold mosaics was covered with whitewash and Quran verses.

In 1458, Sultan Mehmet II conquered Athens and turned the Greeks’ most prominent spot, the Parthenon on Acropolis hill, into a mosque.

When Venetian Gen.Francesco Morosini drove the Muslims out in 1687, a cannonball hit the gunpowder stored in the mosque, blowing it up. In the 15th century, Ottoman invaders turned Saint Clement’s Macedonian Orthodox Monastery in Plaosnik, Balkans, into the Imater Mosque.

From 1519-1858, Muslim Mughal rulers gained control of India and turned over 2,000 Hindu temples into mosques, including demolishing the Temple of Ram Janmabhoomi in Ajodhya, the birthplace of Rama, and replacing it with the Babri Mosque.

India’s Mughal Muslim ruler, Jahangir (1605-1627), wrote in Tujuk-i-Jahangiri: “At the city of Banaras [was] a temple. … I made it my plea for throwing down thee temple … and on the spot, with the very same materials, I erected the great mosque.”

In 1543, Hayreddin Barbarossa’s 30,000 Muslim troops wintered in Toulon, France, and turned the prominent Toulon Cathedral into a mosque.

In 1570, under Sultan Selim II Khan, Muslims conquered Paphos, Cyprus, and Gov. Mehmet Bey Ebubkir turned the prominent Christian church into the Great Mosque of Paphos.

In 1571, Muslims invaded Famagusta, Cyprus, and turned Saint Nicolas Cathedral, a rare Gothic church, into the Lala Mustafa Pasha Mosque, and Saint Sophia Cathedral in Nicosia, constructed in 1228, into the Selimiye Mosque.

In 1588, Sultan Murat III turned the Eastern Orthodox Church of Saint John the Forerunner in Constantinople into the Hirami Ahmet Pasha Mosque.

In 1781, after having conquered the Old City of Acre, Ottoman Muslims turned the Roman Catholic Church built by Crusaders into the Jezzar Ahmet Pasha Mosque, where a hair from Muhammad’s beard is preserved.

In 1923, Muslims expelled Greeks from Turkey and turned Orthodox churches into mosques. In World War II, Nazis allied with Bosnians and turned the prominent Artists’ Gallery Museum in Zagreb, Croatia, into a mosque.

In the 1950s, Muslims expelled Jews from Arab lands and turned synagogues into mosques. Algerian Muslims warred against French colonial rule till France pulled out in 1962, after which the Cathedral of St. Philippe was turned into the Ketchaoua Mosque.

Violence against Jews caused 30,000 to flee and the Great Synagogue of Oran was turned into the Mosque Abdullah Ben Salem.

In 1974, Turkish Muslims invaded northern Cyprus, and prominent Greek Orthodox churches were turned into mosques.

In 1981, Muslim immigrants to the Netherlands converted Amsterdam’s historic Catholic Sint-Ignatiuskerk into the Fatih Mosque, and a synagogue in The Hague into the Aksa Mosque.

lets not forget the mosque at ground zero.. i know there's no more talk about it. but the point is WHY why haven't all these "non violent" Muslims condemned what their brothers and sisters in faith are doing around the world, to infidels and Arabs alike???

in every interview on TV radio etc they are asked if they are against the violence, not one can give a true yes or no answer.

actually if i remember right, i believe one Muslim women in Alaska spoke out against extremist behavior

but i would have to say that Americans are doing a good job of showing tolerance, count the mosques in this country, but we will not forget who claimed responsibility for the towers, and in who's name these actions were carried out

anywho, back to topic

edit on 3-3-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a5a7a71f092.jpg[/atsimg]

me and my homeboys are ready for them yo...

Ok.

Only thing is I hope they don't have to chase anyone down.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I guess I'm not gonna get an answer in this thread. Maybe I'll start a new one tailored to the questions. What do you suppose that no one will show up with any answers?

Typical.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Birther, huh?

1. Why does his paternal grandmother in Kenya insist, to this day, that she was present at his birth in that country?

Another incorrect but popularly reported claim is that his father's step-mother, Sarah Obama, told Anabaptist Bishop Ron McRae in a recorded transatlantic telephone conversation that she was present when Obama was born in Kenya.

The McClatchy newspapers gave an explanation of how the false story about Obama's step-grandmother began. The tape relied on by Berg and others is cut off in the middle of the conversation, before the passage in which she clarifies her meaning: "'Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America,' the translator says after talking to the woman. ... Another response later says, 'Obama in Hawaii. Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii.'"[66]

Sarah Obama shed more light on the controversy in a 2007 interview with the Tribune Company. In the interview, Obama's paternal step grandmother stated that six months after Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham were married, she received a letter (at her home in Kenya) announcing the birth of Barack Obama II, who was born August 4, 1961.[67]

LINK

2. When he went to Pakistan, what passport did he travel under? At the time, US citizens were FORBIDDEN to travel there, so he must have used a passport from a different country.

You do realize the head of Pakistan can make exceptions...especially if it's him inviting the president. It's not as if the Pakistani president goes "sure you can come President Obama...but...ups, no US passports". And the claim he travelled under a British passport is ridiculous too, are you saying all his staff that always travels with him also had to get fake passports??

3. If Obama is a Christian, why has he stepped foot into a Christian church only 3 times since his inauguration? Why does he refuse to celebrate Christmas?

Do you have any idea how many millions of Americans don't go to church on Christmas and just spend time at home with family? You might not like it, but apart from the fact that him attending a church as president would attract a ridiculous amount of people every single time...and causing a giant security threat where the entire church and all church goers had to be searched every single time...why would he have to go to church once a week to compare clothing just to parade his faith. You can be be a Christian and not go to church

4. Why has he sealed his college transcripts (I'd especially like to know if he got funding for foreign students while at Occidental.)

College transcripts are private documents and presidents are not required to present them to the public. As for the reasons, it's his right, who cares? Maybe he got a C- in French, I really don't care.

But I know where you getting with this...you like so many other birthers believe college transcripts list the birth place of a person. Which in Obama's case is obviously Kenya, right?

I got 2 degrees, not one of my degrees lists my birthplace

If you never went to college, you obviously can't know that easily

5. Why has he spent millions of dollars on lawyers battling requests for his original, long-form Hawaii birth certificate when the question can be answered with a $10 money order?

OMG, really....still???? Politifact wrote a nice article outlining why doubting his Hawaiian birth certificate is complete and utter nonsense: LINK

6. Why does Obama have multiple (16-39 depending on the source) Social Security numbers? Good luck with this one. Again, multiple sources, and some of them are even legit!

Because it's utter nonsense.

After 2 years, you lot are still going on with laughable rumours ranging from Kenyan, to Indonesian, to being a communist plant, to whatever...it's entertaining I give you that, but also kinda silly

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

Duh. I believe Christians built many more churches than that everywhere they occupied.

Religions do have a way of building houses of worship. That's just the way they are.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I think the reason people except MrXYZ (who did an excellent job) are so tired of hashing over these tired, old provably false accusations that they don't want to wade through them yet again.

I will address just a couple more of your allegations in more detail:

Point 3: How do you know exactly how many times the president has gone to church since he was in office? Does Fox News have an official church counter in the White House? Secondly, presidents can't just show up at any place of worship with a phalanx of secret service agents (required any time a president goes anywhere) any old Sunday. Preparations have to be made well in advance. For this reason most presidents have chosen to observe their religion privately most of the time. Can you tell me exactly how many times President Bush attended church, and what the reasons were for his absences? There must be some government official or member of the clergy somewhere who kept an attendance sheet, no? And if the Obamas don't celebrate Christmas, why in the world do they decorate the White House so beautifully each year (HGTV always does a special on it) and why does the president light the official American Christmas tree on the mall?

Ok. Maybe they secretly kneel on rugs and pray to Allah at Christmas time. In which case I could not give a damn. I am a Christian but not an inquisitor.

6. How did Snopes obtain this alleged evidence of multiple social security numbers? This is a new conspiracy to me. And who the hell has access to the president's personal tax return as well as his social security number(s)?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

6. How did Snopes obtain this alleged evidence of multiple social security numbers? This is a new conspiracy to me. And who the hell has access to the president's personal tax return as well as his social security number(s)?

Read the link I posted, it's all explained there...cliffnotes: complete hogwash

It comes down to doing proper research before believing in something simply because it fits your fantasy world. It's not the first time OldCorp fell for pranks and wrong information when a simple google search would have cleared everything up.
edit on 3-3-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyrson

any religion that tells its followers that it is okay to lie, cheat, steal and kill believers of another religion as long as it is to the benefit of Islam is one that shouldn't exist
You mean Judaism?
And furthermore it is written:

It is forbidden for a Jew to cheat his brother. To cheat a Gentile is permitted.

When we loan the Gentiles money, we must demand usurious interest. For in the Talmud it is written:

Concerning robbery it is taught: Gentiles may not rob each other. The Gentile may not rob the Jews. But the Jews may at any time rob the Gentiles.

It further says:

If a Jew has stolen something from a Gentile and the Gentile discovers it and demands it back, the Jew should simply deny it all. The Jewish court will stand by the Jew.

It is also permitted for us Jews to buy stolen goods from a thief, when they come from Gentiles. We Jews may also be fences without sinning before our God. Smuggling and tax evasion are also permitted for us Jews. In the Talmud it is written that we may cheat Gentile authorities of customs and taxes. It says:

Smuggling is permitted, for it is written: You need not pay what you owe.

Also thievery is permitted for Jews. But we may steal only from the Gentiles. The Talmud says:

The words ‘Thou shalt not steal’ in the text refer only to thievery from Jews. Stealing from Gentiles is not meant.”

“What does that mean?” the rabbi asked.

“That means that we cannot steal from or cheat Jews. But we can cheat Gentiles at any time. That is permitted for us.”

Oh, that's right, I forgot. Anti-Semites aren't legally allowed to hate on Jews anymore, so they shifted all of their Jew-hate and myths onto another Semitic group, Arabs/Muslims. Haters gotta hate!
edit on 3-3-2011 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Well, DUH it's bad to like other countries.

IF the President knows something about another country AND he likes it
THEN that means that the President thinks that some other country does something better than America
THEN the President does not think that America is #1

If you don't treat your country like your favourite football team, then you're a traitor and a commie nazi muslim. DUH.

DUHHHH

reply to post by Tyrson

You didn't even hear about the Muslim Brotherhood until the media got anxious about the fall of Mubarak, did you? You only ever heard about them as a 'radical Islamist group,' without reading anything impartial about them, didn't you?

Some people thrive on ignorance and fear. They are unable to get up in the morning without something terrifying to motivate them. They need fear in order to work, in order to think, in order to believe in anything, in order to live.

reply to post by OldCorp

If Obama is not a Muslim:
Way to shoehorn your own conspiracy theories into this thread. The only one of your questions that relates in any way to Obama's religious beliefs is number 3. Even that is more easily explained by atheism. If he was a Muslim, wouldn't he be spending time in a Mosque instead of avoiding religious building altogether?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Sestias

Amazing. Yes, that's what Obama is gonna do, bring 100 million muslims to the Us. Even if this wasn't ridiculous, who cares? Since when are all Muslims dangerous? Fringe radical extremists. This is sad that crap like that can even get published at all.

The fact is, if the "Muslims" were out to get you, guess what? They outnumber you by a long shot.

At least the folks here are smart enough to see through this racist garbage. It's funny, they say this is what the right wingers believe, but in reality, it's what the talking heads are telling them to believe, and not many will fall for it

Actually people are smart enough to know that when someone starts throwing the 'racist' card around - it is usually because they are trying to deny something or make it 'disallowable' because they dont have the truth on their side!

Text

Europe: The Parasite and the Host
By Victor Volsky
Nature never ceases to amaze by its endless inventiveness. Take, for instance, the Mammoth wasp (Megascolia maculate), the largest European solitary wasp. Its method of perpetuating its species is sure to freeze the blood in the veins of any impressionable person. The female of the species searches for the larva of a dung beetle or rhinoceros beetle. Once the prey is spotted, the wasp paralyzes it with one venomous sting and then lays her egg on its outer skin. On hatching, the larva of the Mammoth wasp equipped with sharp hook-like jaws bites through the helpless host's integument and proceeds to munch away on its soft tissues in a rigorously defined sequence, starting with the least vital organs, such as muscle, blood or fat, and leaving the crucial nervous system for dessert. By extending the life of the host as long as possible, the predator ensures for itself a supply of "live canned food" which stays fresh till the very end.

Hundreds of thousands of poor, unskilled immigrants from North Africa, Middle East and Asia, their multitudinous extended families in tow, flooded EC countries. Of course, the invaders had no inkling of the ultimate objectives of the project; they were just seeking economic opportunity. But throughout history the masses have never been consulted by their leaders who viewed the foot soldiers as so much cannon fodder. Assimilation of the newcomers American style was not on the agenda; it was assumed that the immigrants would live in isolated enclaves, out of sight and out of mind of the locals. For some unfathomable reason the European elites believed that all those Arabs, Turks, Kurds and Pakistanis would form a permanent proletarian class forever content with its lowly status. Such naiveté was all the more striking given that the Islamist leaders were in no way reticent about their true goals. Thus, in 1974, speaking at the UN, the paramount Algerian leader, Houari Boumedienne declared for the entire world to hear:

"One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory."

How's that for lack of ambiguity? That Boumedienne's thunderous proclamation was ignored just goes to show the power of wishful thinking on the part of the self-deluded Westerners.
edit on 3-3-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyrson

Where do you get the nonsense that the Quran says those things. What lunitic told you that?
edit on 3-3-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
NOW OUR SECRET IS OUT!

We will get the illegal immigrants, Moslem terrorists, Muslim immigrants, Hindus, Chinese, Native Americans and the blacks and the gays, the lesbians, the gypsies, the commies, the socialists, the gangsta rappers and take over America!

Now our secret is out

Watch out!

edit on 3-3-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by OldCorp

Birther, huh?

Why the rolleyes? I'm not stating these things as facts. I think I was fairy clear in the OP that I have QUESTIONS that remain unanswered. Before I start to go around posting "Barack Obama is a Kenyan," or the opposite, I want those questions answered. Since when did asking questions make someone a Birther, or Truther, or whatever other "er" happens to be idiot de jour? Isn't that what this website is supposed to be for, to investigate claims and ferret out the truth?

Another incorrect but popularly reported claim is that his father's step-mother, Sarah Obama, told Anabaptist Bishop Ron McRae in a recorded transatlantic telephone conversation that she was present when Obama was born in Kenya.

The McClatchy newspapers gave an explanation of how the false story about Obama's step-grandmother began. The tape relied on by Berg and others is cut off in the middle of the conversation, before the passage in which she clarifies her meaning: "'Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America,' the translator says after talking to the woman. ... Another response later says, 'Obama in Hawaii. Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii.'"[66]

You mean THIS telephone conversation?

The video does indeed cut off after Sarah Obama says she was present at the birth of her grandson, and this is concerning because I want to hear the rest of the call for myself. If you have a link, please hook me up. That being said, regardless of what McClatchy Newspapers reported, there is evidence to the contrary. This next video purports to be a digitized reading of an affidavit submitted to the Supreme Court by the translator in which he claims Sarah Obama was adamant in her assertion that Barack Obama was born in Mombossa.

If this affidavit is real, then it's pretty solid evidence for the Birther claims. I would like to know to which case this affidavit was attached, and if it really was submitted to the Supreme Court as evidence. This information is not in the video or the description.

Sarah Obama shed more light on the controversy in a 2007 interview with the Tribune Company. In the interview, Obama's paternal step grandmother stated that six months after Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham were married, she received a letter (at her home in Kenya) announcing the birth of Barack Obama II, who was born August 4, 1961.[67]

You're taking about this interview right?

Six months after they wed, another letter arrived in Kenya, announcing the birth of Barack Hussein Obama, born Aug. 4, 1961. Despite her husband's continued anger, Sarah Obama said in a recent interview, she "was so happy to have a grandchild in the U.S." Source

So a reporter writes that there was a letter. Where is it? And where is this interview he references? I can't find it. That's hardly proof of anything. It wouldn't be the first time a reporter made something up to suit his agenda. During the first Gulf War, I personally knew reporters who quoted other reporters as "informed sources inside command headquarters." So forgive me if I don't take Tim Jones word for it.

So far I see it like this: Even though I'd like to hear the rest of the telephone conversation to be sure, Sarah Obama does say that she was present at his birth, that is not in dispute. What is in dispute is the location of his birth. Well, without the rest of the recording, I can't know for sure; BUT, the only way for Sarah to have been present at his birth if he was born in Hawaii is if she had been in Honolulu at the time. She has never left Kenya, so if she was present as she claims, the location of his birth defaults to somewhere in Kenya, most likely Mombossa.

Evidence heavily leaning toward Birthers

You do realize the head of Pakistan can make exceptions...especially if it's him inviting the president. It's not as if the Pakistani president goes "sure you can come President Obama...but...ups, no US passports". And the claim he travelled under a British passport is ridiculous too, are you saying all his staff that always travels with him also had to get fake passports??.

This has nothing to do with Obama as President, but refers to him at the age of 20, when he traveled to Pakistan. The question is, under which nation’s passport did he travel? The Birthers claim that Pakistan was under a travel ban in 1981, and that US citizens – more specifically, holders of US passports - were not allowed to visit.

Birther detractors point towards a 1981 travel article published in the New York Times which was written by Barbara Crossette, in which she says that free 30 day visas are available at any border checkpoint. When I read that, I figured, “WOW. That pretty much wipes out that Birther claim.”

I conducted a search on the New York Times website for other articles written by Crossette, where she was an assistant editor, and found numerous Arts and Travel related articles from the early ‘80s. I’m convinced of her bona fides, so I consider her to be a credible source.

Score one for Team Obama.

Do you have any idea how many millions of Americans don't go to church on Christmas and just spend time at home with family? You might not like it, but apart from the fact that him attending a church as president would attract a ridiculous amount of people every single time...and causing a giant security threat where the entire church and all church goers had to be searched every single time...why would he have to go to church once a week to compare clothing just to parade his faith. You can be be a Christian and not go to church

True, you can be a Christian and not regularly attend church. But not attending services because of security concerns is ridiculous. It certainly didn’t stop previous Presidents from attending.

I’ll bet you, that if you were to read speech transcripts of Jeremiah Wright and Louis Farrakahn – without knowing the author – that you wouldn’t be able to tell who gave which sermon. That kind of vile, anti-white rhetoric is what President Obama was exposed to every Sunday (and private dinners, barbecues, fund raisers, morning coffee, etc. After all, Obama says they were close like that.) for 20 years. How can that not have an impact on the way you think? Just by staying, Obama showed that he agreed with Wright’s attitudes, which include – famously – “God Damn America!”

The only reason I’m concerned about this is because he was so proud of the fact that he was a regular member of Jeremiah Wright’s church for twenty years. What that tells me, is that if he can’t go to a black nationalist church, he won’t go at all. Even if he is some type of fringe Christian, I don’t want someone who thinks like that leading my country.

College transcripts are private documents and presidents are not required to present them to the public. As for the reasons, it's his right, who cares? Maybe he got a C- in French, I really don't care.

But I know where you getting with this...you like so many other birthers believe college transcripts list the birth place of a person. Which in Obama's case is obviously Kenya, right?

I got 2 degrees, not one of my degrees lists my birthplace

If you never went to college, you obviously can't know that easily

You sure do make a lot of assumptions. You'd better be careful about that, because you know what they say about assumptions right?

My question has nothing to do with his place of birth, but rather whether he received funding as a “foreign student” when he was enrolled at Occidental as the Birthers claim. What does he have to hide? My point is simple: When you are running for President of the United States, your records need to be an open book. The People deserve to know that the man or woman for whom they are voting is a person of integrity, and when a serious charge is leveled that charge must be answered.

The reason this is important to the Birthers is because if he received funding as a foreign student, then Obama must have filed papers claiming to be of a different nationality – in this case, Indonesian. This would make Obama ineligible for the office of President. Obama IS an American citizen; of this there is no doubt. The only question is if he is a “Natural Born” American. In any case, as an American, if Obama received funding by claiming Indonesian citizenship, then he is guilty of felony fraud. Either way, as I said, the charge must be answered.

OMG, really....still???? Politifact wrote a nice article outlining why doubting his Hawaiian birth certificate is complete and utter nonsense: LINK

If it’s “complete and utter nonsense” then why has he spent the money to keep the original under lock and key? What’s the big deal? Everyone else has a “long form” birth certificate with the name of the hospital and attending physician, and the Registrar said she’s seen it, so I know Obama must have one (unless the Registrar is lying, as one of her employees claims she is.) Why spend millions of dollars to fight lawsuits seeking the release of it when he can put the entire controversy to bed with a signature? Because HE’S HIDING SOMETHING! The People deserve to know what that is, especially if he's hiding the fact that it doesn't exist.

I heard on the news that there are several states that are amending their laws to require a Presidential candidate to provide a long-form birth certificate in order to be placed on the ballot. One might think that this would put the controversy to rest in the next election cycle; but even if he does produce the birth certificate, the argument can (and will) be made that as President, Obama has unlimited creative resources at his disposal and that he simply faked it. The only way I can see of putting this to rest once and for all is to gather together all of the surviving doctors and nurses who say they were present at Obama's birth and have them give sworn testimony.

Because it's utter nonsense.

After 2 years, you lot are still going on with laughable rumours ranging from Kenyan, to Indonesian, to being a communist plant, to whatever...it's entertaining I give you that, but also kinda silly

There you go with the assumptions again. I'm not part of any "lot." In my experience, the truth never lies to one side or the other, but somewhere in-between. The truth is what I'm after, and you'll never catch me blindly following any party line.

Obama also has not released educational records, scholarly articles, passport documents, medical records, papers from his service in the Illinois state Senate, Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and adoption papers.
Read more: Investigators: Obama uses Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number www.wnd.com...

The above quote from Jerome Corsi’s article on Obama’s Social Security Connecticut connection pretty much sums up the reasons I feel the way I do. Those documents listed above are, or should be, a matter of public record; yet Obama has chosen to prevent access to them. Serious charges have been leveled against this President and they need to be investigated, and not swept under the rug or delayed by legal maneuvering. Nominees for the Supreme Court are routinely asked to provide such documentation, so it’s not beyond the realm of the ordinary, nor is it unreasonable, for a candidate for President - or a sitting one - be asked to provide them as well. What is he hiding? The People – and I – want to know.

edit on 3/4/2011 by OldCorp because: Spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join