It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This looks the real deal on mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wait....what? Where is the footage? I don´t get it. No more information just it´s gone. Nice....

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Read the thread

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I love these posts, I just wish that people would take a look at the pictures that aren't crazy blurry before calling something out. It's such a waste of time to try to discern what some blurry blob is.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Yep, agreed...going from the photos you posted, it does indeed look like it's just a boulder on the rim.

Hard luck OP, but keep looking, there are anomalies to be found...but this one is like the majority of Mars...just ordinary, unworked rock.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by rogertom

I'm not sure if your "gremlin" comment is meant as a derogatory troll reference or not, but it is not needed. You started this thread. All you really say about whatever it is, is "real deal." NASA has many pages. How am I supposed to read your mind and know what you're talking about?

No offense to ya but your post seemed more derogatory and trolling than his. He said the page he found the video on wasn't working and had possibly been removed from the NASA site.

Assuming you never heard of the "gremlins in the system" remark I'll let you off but if you have then shame on you for taking such an aggressive stance.

edit on 3/3/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wow, you guys are incredibly abrasive to OPs here...if I ever had any type of proof of alien contact, etc, this would be the last place I would show it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Blurriness and UFO pictures follow each other like miracles and almighty god.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Blurriness and UFO pictures follow each other like miracles and almighty god.

Not surprising when they've been clocked going at over 20,000 MPH...that'll blur any photo!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by rogertom

I'm not sure if your "gremlin" comment is meant as a derogatory troll reference or not, but it is not needed. You started this thread. All you really say about whatever it is, is "real deal." NASA has many pages. How am I supposed to read your mind and know what you're talking about?

The term gremlin comes from WWII. When machinery would suddenly break down the soldiers would say that Gremlins got into the machines. In the early 1980's a movie was made depecting these creatures. Perhaps you are famaliar with the movie Gremlins?? I Dont think the OP was trying to be offensive. In fact I believe he was being defensive and apologetic but then I try to see the good in people. Anyway ta ta.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join