It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA TODAY : (Don't close your eyes!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   

[Edited on 22-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
OK, OK,
I stop, AMERIcccA win the war, save the world of UP and destroyed the system of a down !
Okay; Okay, Gaz rock, Like A-Hitler said, Ok DUbya, StealYA, CheatYA, RApYA, and even SlavYA wins
or
?!??

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

WTF is this Nans? You realy had to create thius kinda topic? You just want tobe banned.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
WTF
Are you typing with your nose.......

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm still trying to translate...

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think it means...Nans is taking away her toys and going home?

Lighten up Nans. I can take the ribbing you dish out...

Mine's all in good fun, sorry if you're taking it more seriously than that...

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Nans, Je voudrais une explication, pourquoi?
Je comprends que tu deteste l'Am�rique, mais pourquoi tu attaque UP tous le temps. Il est une bonne person et il aussi parlez votre langue...Oublier la, et continu contribuer dans cette forum. (Excusez moi pour le faute d'orthographe)

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You don't understand Americans? Sorry. I thought we're easy to figure.

We'll give you the shirt off our backs. We'll go out of our way to be good neighbors. But if you want to attack us or aide those who wish to attack us, we'll come after you. Not that we want the mess and fuss, not to mention the cost of it all, but we'll do what we have to do.
Sorry if toppling this lunatic is going to cost you guys, but I guess that happens when you deal with a fellow like Saddam.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Not only Saudi Arabia , but also :

- Libya
- Syria
- Iran
- North-Korea
- Palestinia
- May be Pakistan.
- And why not France too ?
( Just kidding ).

Sorry if I forget a country.

[Edited on 22-3-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
'- North-Korea'
we will get ourselves in big trouble if we mess with them... their icbm's could probably reach alaska & california (if bush is smart enough, he'll stay away... stalinist regimes don't give up without a real fight).

'- Palestinia'
it's not even a country.

'- May be Pakistan.'
not likely... they helped us during 'the war against terrorism'.

[Edited on 3-22-2003 by echelon]

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
1)'- North-Korea' we will get ourselves in big trouble if we mess with them... their icbm's could probably reach alaska & california (if bush is smart enough, he'll stay away... stalinist regimes don't give up without a real fight).

2) '- Palestinia' it's not even a country.

3) '- May be Pakistan.' not likely... they helped us during 'the war against terrorism'.

1) A good reason to do something against them.

2) We can build their country and boming it just after, no ?
( I'm NOT serious !!!!!!!!!
)

3) Why not ? The USA were a France allie and saved their a$$ many times. Now, France is against the USA. So, the USA can do as France and beeing against Pakistan.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Nans, my Frnech is rather poor, but I'll give this a shot...

Pourqoui vous insulter l'Americains tous les jours? Nous comprends tu n'aime pas l'Americains, et c'est enneyeux, parce que nous n'insulter pas le France constantement
. En la guerre, les soldats americains sont mourir pour France, et le soldats brittanique aussi. Mais vous sont les ungrateful cheese eating surrender monkeys. Nous get la point, tu n'aime pas Les Etats Unis. Personallement, Je n'aime pas le France, mais je ne suis pas thrust my opinions down your throat at every opportunity.

Um...how do you say,
"Stop being so childish and start making a valuable contribution to the board befor we get so sick of your incoherent anti american rants that you are banned" in french?

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
... That's why they didn't join the EuroZone !!!

You see, I dont only insult americans !

UP lick your axx too...

But the rest of Europe, Heu... Nike Ta Mere ...

[Edited on 22-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nans, in reference to your pic at the top of the thread. What does that sign say "The difference between Bush and Saddam is that Saddam was elected"? That just goes to show how bright these protesters are. Do you really believe that Saddam was elected? Ok, maybe he was on paper, but who would you vote for if your life was threatened if you voted a different way? Why even have an election?

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiderGood_HeadacheBad
Um...how do you say,
"Stop being so childish and start making a valuable contribution to the board befor we get so sick of your incoherent anti american rants that you are banned" in french?

" Arr�ter d'�tre aussi enfantin et commencer enfin a contribuer valablement au board avant que nous ne soyons tous d�go�ter de vos r�pliques anti-am�ricaines et que vous ne soyez bannie. "

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
"The difference between GWB and Saddam is that Saddam was elected "

The common point between Jacques ChIRAK and Saddam is that they did almost the same result in their own elections.

Saddam Hussein : 98%.
Jacques ChIRAK : 82 %.

ChIRAK to Hussein : " Yo bro'. Next time I'll do like u man, almost 100% "

And congratulation Nans. I bet 1000$ that now you are banned from what you wrote to CiderGood_HeadacheBad :

" Nike Ta Mere "

NIKE = French pronunciation is " Nique ", from the french verb " niquer ", who means, in english, F.U.C.K.

So, you told to Cider " # your mother "

You're really a frenchie.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue

No, Iran next, as they support more terrorism overall. Then Syria, and then Saudi Arabia. Unless the U.K. decides they want to go after the IRA, at which time we assist them in any way they deem necessary.

Assuming we can put North Korea off that long.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
and that is why we should put the Saudis first over the Iranians. Not to mention the Iranians are ready for another revolution. Hopefully they can pull one off while we are in Iraq. If they need help we should help them. If they want my help than they got it. I will die for them. I will die for any person who is oppressed.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Careful how you throw your life away.
If they really rise up and give it all they got to take their country, ok then. If not, don't waste your time.
Any bets on how long an Iraqi "democracy" lasts?

Seriously, what color of gowns will Nans' maidens and maid of honor wear? You two will make a cute couple!

Can U-P and I attend the wedding?

<<   2 >>

join