It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA TODAY : (Don't close your eyes!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well I agree.

That is what I was trying to say when I said the liberals are becoming the radicals. Before September 11th the American people didn't see liberals as heartless fools, just outcasted and rebelous fools. Now that the contradiction war(the war on terrorism) is being 'fought' the real humanists and the ultra-liberals are all screaming bloody murder.

You see, the world is full of liars. No one wants to take responsiblity for their actions. NO ONE. So every other government ALWAYS has someone else to BLAME. The thing is that the finger pointing should be pointing at the pointers themselves. If the people within nations were not lied to so valiantly to by their own governments than this finger pointing would not go regional, but national.

If the Imperialist pigs of the world didn't try to undermine all the nationalists during their chances at liberation, freedom and/or equality, then the Imperialists would not be bad people. Yet they do manipulate the foreigners in their own lands, for the sake of their nations. So the Imperialist is your ultra-radical nationalist, someone like Hitler.

This is just one reason why the world is so confusing. That reason is because the world has radicals and they come in every form. Everyone is a radical in their own way.

So what I am trying to say is, really what I want you to hear. If you would listen to the words I say, you would realize that I am a radical because I don't have any limits. I see no end in knowledge and I take all lies as possible truths, and vice versa. Sue me for not being to simple. I am not a simple person, and the reason for that is because I am extremely politicial and compassionate for humanity, in an incompassionate and materialistic world full of lies and liars. The whole thing is an illusion. You See?????

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
" Nike Ta Mere "

You forgot to tell him that NTM is also a famous french rap group coming from the same suburban area than me : 93-Seine Saint Denis...

You can also tell him that when I was young, I was in french communist party : I know that communism is forbidden in "your" country (The country you defend) but in Europe it's not forbidden.

May be I'd better post (Ham) BUGGER OFF, but there are no french rap group name Bugger posse...

And UP :
I still can understand Proudamerican, gazrock or Us PATRIOT whe, they defende their country, But YOU ?!

Are you american ?!
Are you a patriot ?!

Or are you just a small US boots-licker...
(And I dont threat you badder than you when you said that Illmatic is rascist)

Last thing :
I tell you all before you ban me.
I' really a girl, but A girl who prefer girl...

I'm french, but like a major part of french people I got some arabians (Algeria, Kabyle) origins. I even defend the palestinian cause while desert storm. I font hide you my political opinion... I was communist a few years ago, I also created an association (Mosaique, I think that it's known even in belgium) to help to integrate foreigners, migrants and emmigrants child to insert in society.
Since a few years, I forgot politic, I'm now an anachist. And I believe that anarchy is the necessary system...

I got some friends at unamerican.com... and at 3WA (Win Without War Associates)

Ok, Thats all ?
No, I'm actually inquiring about mind-control harrassement in france, and I'm going to create an association to prove that an important part of conspiracy is the use of non-lethal weapons.

So... Like we say worldwide :

US GO HOME !

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This country is the greatest and we CAN'T STOP THEM FROM COMING. One day America will be so diverse that you could no longer call it America. If you lived in California or Texas then you would know what I am talking about. The scary thing is, that if they can come then they can be terrorists, Saddam, or Satan it doesn't matter. One day this freedom thing is going to bite us in the butt. Somehow freedom will fail.

HOW YOU SAY. Because of ignorance. Which breeds all forms of wrongs. Stay strong, not in muscle but in mind.

Nans, Anarchy is not the path. Anarchy is giving up. If one were to give up one would be controlled. You See?

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

1) You forgot to tell him that NTM is also a famous french rap group coming from the same suburban area than me : 93-Seine Saint Denis...

2) You can also tell him that when I was young, I was in french communist party : I know that communism is forbidden in "your" country (The country you defend) but in Europe it's not forbidden.

3) And UP :
I still can understand Proudamerican, gazrock or Us PATRIOT whe, they defende their country, But YOU ?!

Are you american ?!
Are you a patriot ?!

4) Or are you just a small US boots-licker...
(And I dont threat you badder than you when you said that Illmatic is rascist)

5) Last thing :
I tell you all before you ban me.
I' really a girl, but A girl who prefer girl...

6) I'm french, but like a major part of french people I got some arabians (Algeria, Kabyle) origins. I even defend the palestinian cause while desert storm. I font hide you my political opinion... I was communist a few years ago.

7) I got some friends at unamerican.com... and at 3WA (Win Without War Associates)

8) So... Like we say worldwide :

US GO HOME !

1) Yep, NTM ( Nique Ta m�re / F.u.c.k Your Mother ) is a french rap group. Of course, very hatefull and racist. Do I have to recall you their words in one of their so-called song ? ( I say so-called song cuz for me that's just a boring noise and nothing more ) *Face de craies* who's a racist insult towards all the whites peoples !!!!!!

And you're not racist ?

2) No, the communist party is not forbidden in the USA. You see....You * think * that you know, when in fact, you do NOT know anything !

3) What ? It's my right to defend a country who saved my country 2 times. It's my fuc*%�g right to don't stand up with a country like France who NEVER did anything for MY country. The USA never ovverunned MY country, like France and Germany did it many times ! The USA FOUGHT AND ARE STILL FIGHTING FOR US, NOT AGAINST US LIKE FRANCE !!! It's my right to be anti-France, that so-called democracy who has a maffioso on his head and who's playing weird games with peopels like Saddam or Khadafi.

4) Yes Nans, we know all that with peoples like you, only whites are racists.

5) Une gouinne communiste et anarchiste. Ceci expliquant cel�. Je comprends mieux a pr�sent.

6) Don't apologize Nans. We didn't ask you to be perfect. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7) Did you try to surprise us ?

8) No, you have to write : " Like we say in MY so-called world ".

Don't mess with me Nans.You have not the right weight.Go back in your schoolyard doing some sandcastles.Much better for you.

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

1) Yep, NTM ( Nique Ta m�re / F.u.c.k Your Mother ) is a french rap group. Of course, very hatefull and racist. Do I have to recall you their words in one of their so-called song ? ( I say so-called song cuz for me that's just a boring noise and nothing more ) *Face de craies* who's a racist insult towards all the whites peoples !!!!!!

NTM are Joeystarr (Who have a white father and a black mother) and KOOL SHEN who is potuguese. They are not rascists, and I never heard this expression (Face de craie) in any of them song...

And I'm not rascist !

2) No, the communist party is not forbidden in the USA. You see....You * think * that you know, when in fact, you do NOT know anything !

And senator Mac Atrhur never existed too...

3)You remind this belgian collaborator, I dont remeber his but I'm sure you know who I'm talking about...

4) Yes Nans, we know all that with peoples like you, only whites are racists.

You are not rascist, you are just a poor victim of these non-caucasian conspiracy world wide...

5) Une gouinne communiste et anarchiste. Ceci expliquant cel�. Je comprends mieux a pr�sent.

No Comments...

6) Mini-me thonk he is perfect ?!

7)
You express yourself in monkey language ?!

8) No, you have to write : " Like we say in MY so-called world ".

Don't mess with me Nans.You have not the right weight.Go back in your schoolyard doing some sandcastles.Much better for you.

MINI-MOI A PARLE !

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   
BUTCH

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Let's stop this crap now.

Move along people.

Find other topics.

Engage in meaningful discussion.

Get past discussing each other.