It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have the CIA done to Charlie Sheen? CIA PSY-OPS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Coke does weird things to the brain. I once offered a user a job, and within a few hours he decided we were 'partners'. I explained that I didn't want him using the ladders, so he went off on a rant about how I must have snooped around on him and discovered a lawsuit he'd started when he slipped delivering flowers at a funeral home. The guy's brain was fairly destroyed, rearranged, but to him it made complete sense. Sheen is no different. He has money, wants more of it, and is doing a fab job destroying his image by flaunting his soon to be vaporized wealth. He does not realize just how badly he is looking to the public, who are losing their over priced homes.

By giving him coverage, and personal exposure, the media are letting him hang himself. It would seem antisemitism is the motivator. Sheen had referred to chuck lorre as 'chaim levin'. That, in case you don't know trends, is considered a black ball event. Sheen, however, was destroying himself long before 911. All they're doing now is letting us hear him speak.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by jameshawkings

Enjoying the tightly secured, tin-foil hat?

My hat is aluminum foil...

Way better than tin...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
By giving him coverage, and personal exposure, the media are letting him hang himself. It would seem antisemitism is the motivator. Sheen had referred to chuck lorre as 'chaim levin'. That, in case you don't know trends, is considered a black ball event. Sheen, however, was destroying himself long before 911. All they're doing now is letting us hear him speak.

You bring up a valid point. "All they're doing now is letting us hear him speak."

Chances are if he didn't bite the hand that feeds him, the studio might have tried to downplay the coverage and possibly pull favours with news execs to pass on the stories. Usually this is tabloid fodder. It went to a new level when he started calling out the people that support him.

And his interview was equal to the Whitney Houston, "Show me the receipts for my crack" Incident. There is no way in hell a studio would let someone do that to themselves if they still had money banking on them.

The world needs some time to heal from this event.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Conspiracy site shouldn't mean: Lets make up conspiracies...

One more line just for fun.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
It would seem antisemitism is the motivator. Sheen had referred to chuck lorre as 'chaim levin'. That, in case you don't know trends, is considered a black ball event.

How does referring to someone by his Jewish name (Hebrew translation) considered anti-Semitism?

CS even made the comment that if someone referred to him by Carlos Estevez, would it be considered anti-Latino?

To me, this is just the news media looking for another angle to report on. Complete rubbish.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

The reference to antisemitism, by way of sheen using 'chaim levine' rather than chuck lorrie in referring to his master, was mentioned on one of the many interviews featuring sheen. It was brought up by the interviewer, I believe. It's a jew thing. Naturally his 911 views are anathema to hollywood et al., but they are showing how it is possible to destroy someone just by giving him a megaphone, minus the PR part, since public relations is supposed to be something positive.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
For those who find this possibility difficult to accept, completely forget about Charlie Sheen and how the media has programmed us to respond to him. Here are some questions to ask yourself

1. Is it likely that the CIA has plans for assassinating or smearing public figures if their actions/words are seen as threatening 'National Security'?

2. If a world famous actor was announcing your false flag secret to the world, would that be reason to enact the plans?

3. If the actor has had some history of drug use, would you actually need to assassinate him or would be be easier just to nudge him off course so as no one will ever take him seriously again?

4. Now, back to Charlie Sheen, is there any reason why he would be treated as an exception and left alone to continue announcing the secrets of 911 to the world's media?

There you go, it's this Charlie Sheen programming that throws people off the scent, sometimes we just have to break these things down into logical steps and it's clear for all to see what's going on
edit on 3-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Conspiracy site shouldn't mean: Lets make up conspiracies...

One more line just for fun.

Is that you Charlie?

Winning!..

edit on 3-3-2011 by BruceWayne because: !

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Obviously what has happened to Sheen is going to be speculation. The only facts one has is that there is a correlation between his behaviour and his views on 9/11. Conspiracists will believe that the latter sparked the former. But I tend to think that it's the other way around.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Sheen lost. He a hollywood overabuser. Which seems to go on alot in Hollyhood. SMH He was good in plattoon.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Don't know about the CIA, but local authorities have had their say.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
For those who find this possibility difficult to accept, completely forget about Charlie Sheen and how the media has programmed us to respond to him. Here are some questions to ask yourself

1. Is it likely that the CIA has plans for assassinating or smearing public figures if their actions/words are seen as threatening 'National Security'?

2. If a world famous actor was announcing your false flag secret to the world, would that be reason to enact the plans?

There is no logic here. By your logic there are a dozen more celebs that should be 'drugged' or 'defamed' by the CIA.

Look up celebrities for 911 truth. There are a lot of them. And yes, they get knocked a bit in the media but I think that is the extent of it.

Seriously, research Charlie Sheen and what was going on with his studio and the people he worked with. Him having a breakdown is a little more plausible than a covert-op to discredit a known woman beater and drug user. Jesus...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

They are trying to dis-credit Charlie because of his views on 9/11.It's an old tactic actually.If they make people think Charlie's crazy then nobody will believe him.It's sad that not many people can see that.No matter how much proof he presents they will say he's crazy and the evidence will somehow magically won't matter.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

They are trying to dis-credit Charlie because of his views on 9/11.It's an old tactic actually.If they make people think Charlie's crazy then nobody will believe him.It's sad that not many people can see that.No matter how much proof he presents they will say he's crazy and the evidence will somehow magically won't matter.

Because he was having such a large impact on public awareness of the cover-up? I don't think he was exactly enlightening the populace to his version of the truth was he?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

What about actual credible people that believe there was a cover-up? Is the same thing happening to them or is Charlie Sheen so well respected among the populace that he had to be silenced?

I mean, if the logic is that he had to be silenced because he is famous, than anyone who has influence should be receiving the same treatment, no? Or is it because that, he is so credible...

Give me a break. If anything he made the 911 truth movement more ridiculous than it already was. He is beneficial to a cover up (if there is one) because he has no credibility. You have someone who was caught up in the Heidi Fleiss investigation, overdosed on coc aine, beat his former girlfriends, the guy is not exactly a pillar of the community.

Also, all his problems happened long before he came out to talk about 9/11.

Really, there is nothing more that can be said about this. Whoever continues with this debate is grasping at invisible straws.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Kinda weird to me - this whole thread is based on the assumption that something is wrong with him.
It just seems to me that his constructs are breaking down a bit under his own questioning.
He's tapped into something quite dangerous, IMO, but quite empowering depending on how one handles it.

Everyone's yelling he's dangerous and has organic brain damage and such- well, the psychologist will tell you that anyone that's ever done a psychotropic has organic brain damage. Bleh! Really organic brain damage shows up on an MRI as decreased cerebral cortex and increased ventricles.

I promise if you put ME up on some tv for everyone to look at and dissect what I say, and I said what I really THOUGHT, they'd be saying the CIA had done something to me too. Bleh.

The only thing being DONE is he's being picked to death. His reality isn't mine, or yours - I would BET on that. He's been famous forever, and he's rich as all get out - the guy is paying over 105k a month in CHILD SUPPORT - and he is DOING it.

That's enough to make anyone a bit crazy, don't you think?

What's so crazy about him? That he's living a fantasy a lot of people would LIKE to live and he's admitting it? Oh, that's JUST supposed to be a fantasy. Not really supposed to do it. He's making his own reality. People are scared of that - gotta stay in line and on time.

edit on 3-3-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have to pose one more question in this thread.

Did the CIA get to Martin Sheen too? Is that why he turned his own son in to the police when he broke his probation order in 1998?

"I was a little annoyed at the time," Sheen said of his father's tough-love approach, "but he saved my life, and I love him for that."

The CIA must of known in advance about the attack, and also knew that Charlie would become outspoken about it, so they drugged him back in 1998 and hired his dad to be involved in the operation. Yeah, that's it. Cue X-Files music. do-do-do-do-dooo-do-wah-wah-wah-waaah-wah

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
For those who find this possibility difficult to accept, completely forget about Charlie Sheen and how the media has programmed us to respond to him. Here are some questions to ask yourself.

3. If the actor has had some history of drug use, would you actually need to assassinate him or would be be easier just to nudge him off course so as no one will ever take him seriously again?

4. Now, back to Charlie Sheen, is there any reason why he would be treated as an exception and left alone to continue announcing the secrets of 911 to the world's media?

There you go, it's this Charlie Sheen programming that throws people off the scent, sometimes we just have to break these things down into logical steps and it's clear for all to see what's going on.

Greetings:

I was checking to see where I should post the following and found this thread - seconds after I wrote my own "Charlie Sheen" musings. I find the synchronicity more than a coinkydink.

As I was "backing out" of a very long branch of the rodent den, I somehow ended up at the GLP website and got this and wonder if this has happened to others?

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS 174.131.177.86 HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEWING THIS WEBSITE

If you have an upgraded account you are immune to bans while logged in. Please log in now to browse the site.

Thank you for not stalking!

WARNING: Obsessive Compulsive IP resetting with the intention of avoiding bans on this website
and harass our users will result in your ISP being contacted and loss of your Internet service for abuse.

We sometimes have to ban entire ISPs because of attacks on this website...

If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies.
Please fill out the form below and we will look into it as soon as possible.

If you need help you can email [email protected] but filling out the form is likely to get your request looked at faster.

Request Unban

Your email:

Why should we unban you?

END OF THEIR "MESSAGE"

I'll be posting COMETGATE - Part Two - Connecting the Dots - in a few days. It is truly erie how world events are validating much of what has been postulated recently.

Am I the only one who sees the Charlie Sheen train wreck as a diversion? (Perhaps he is really Dave Morrison's love child). CNN just spent 5 minutes comparing Charlie to Gadhafi - juxtaposing fotos of like gestures...sheeple, listen up! You have been/are being had. I'll bet these same talking heads will really get their knickers in a knot when the football season is CXL.

May your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential.

In Peace & Light
tfw

Surviving the American Food Crisis 2011

The Domino Effect of February 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION

GFIMS Worldwide Fire Mapper

Central Arkansas Earthquake Monitors

Yellowstone Weather/Seismic Monitors

Alaska Earthquake Information Center

Alaska Volcano Observatory

Mount St. Helens Volcano Cam

GEOFON Global Seismic Monitor

Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 Days

Worldwide Earthquake and Seismic Monitors

U.S. Floods Monitor - NOAAWatch

U.S. Disaster Assistance & Resources

U.S. Emergency Response Topographic Information

My Favorite - Worldwide LIVE Satellite Weather TV View!

STORMPULSE / Hurricanes, Severe Weather, Tracking, Mapping

THIS MAY BE TIMELY INFORMATION

2003 UB313 / 136199 ERIS (Brown Dwarf) Orbit Tracker-NASA/JPL

C/2010 X1 (ELININ) Orbit Tracker-NASA/JPL

2005 YU55 Orbit Tracker-NASA/JPL

Space Weather Now-NOAA

Latest SWPC 3-day Space Weather Forecast

This one will keep you up a few nights. It boggles the mind that this is available for FREE! (And I thought PhotoShop code was complex!) Have fun!

Simulate March 15, October 28, November 9, 2011 from various viewpoints/targets for a sense of how planets relate to each other. This is truly enlightening.
Start with Show me (the Sun) from (Voyager 2) to get a feel of what you can do.

NASA - JPL Solar System Simulator

edit on 3/3/2011 by thorfourwinds because: lynx!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Fact? Thats no fact, Sheen is a druggie, end of. He may have views on all sorts of topics but does that mean that we can blame his drug use on those too? There is no correlation between his views on 9/11 and his downwards spiral through his drug-taking. None that can be anything more than speculated on anyway. He is rich and famous, and like so many before (and no doubt after) him he has abused his wealth and position to abuse drugs and alcohol. Or is there a bigger conspiracy afoot here - maybe Lindsay Lohan is a CIA too as well, or Britney Spears (they may have some anti-establishments ideas, you never know).

As a previous posted so aptly put it - a conspiracy site does not mean make up your own conspiracy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join