It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have the CIA done to Charlie Sheen? CIA PSY-OPS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
After Charlie Sheen came out and said 911 was an inside job, I wondered what would become of him. Would it be car crash or another tactic. On this occasion it's clear something far more cunning has been employed. Perhaps something is going into the water supply of his house or it could be through some fake 'medication' that they've managed to get him on. I knew something was going to be done to him, this is by far a superior tactic than simply killing him off. Now to the majority it will make 911 truthers look like they have the same views as a the 'Crazy' Charlie Sheen

Did the CIA poison a French town with '___'

edit on 2-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ahhh....just found this www.sott.net...

Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA human research program, run by the U.S. Office of Scientific Intelligence. This official U.S. government program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects. The published evidence indicates that Project MKULTRA involved the use of many methodologies to manipulate individual mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs and other chemicals, sensory deprivation, isolation, and verbal and sexual abuse. While the CIA claims that MKULTRA-type experiments have been abandonded, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti stated in various interviews that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKULTRA was abandoned a "cover story."

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Did he say something crazy?

Oh right I forgot people aren't capable of understanding when someone is speaking metaphorically to protect themselves. Charlie isn't insane, and in regards to his sexual/relationship choices, he seems happier than every married man I know, and the women involved seem pretty happy as well.

Anyone who is stupid enough to associate or attempt to disprove theories on 9/11 based on the behavior good or bad of someone who happens to agree with said theories....Are we really losing anyone of value?

link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

This is the type of useless drivel that shouldn't ever be posted. I can tell you what made charlie sheen the way he is, COCAINE, LOTS AND LOTS OF COCAINE. In fact MOUNTAINS of coc aine. Not the CIA, not aliens, not G-Dubya, not Obama, and most certainly not genetics. Just high quality coc aine and other recreational drugs. To the OP, please delete your ATS account for wasting our time.

link   
Sheens troubles predate 9/11.

On May 20, 1998, Sheen injected himself with coc aine, accidentally giving himself an overdose. He was hospitalized, but discharged from the hospital soon afterward. His father Martin issued a public appeal for fans to pray for him and reported him for violating his parole. A warrant was issued for his arrest, and Sheen was sent to rehab.

Source

So, either the plot revolving around 9/11 involves grooming Sheen, for most of his adolescent and adult life, to have personal issues - and then coaching him to latch on to the truth movement as a means of discrediting it...

Or he's just a famous druggie who happens to have an opinion about 9/11.

I think the latter is way more likely.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Or maybe he's a drugged up, alcoholic nutjob.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I know there are a lot of open-minds in ATS who can realize that the CIA do have plans like this in place for when they are required. People really need to look closer at the change in Charlie Sheen's behaviour. It was never like this, he's gone to the exteme now. There's something behind it. Open your minds!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Hah! I thought the exact same thing. One minute ole' Charlie is talking up 9/11 truth, the next minute he's crazy as a loon and we don't hear him talking about 9/11 anymore. Hmmmm....coincidence? or MK? Not to say that he doesn't have some responsibility for his screw ups but c'mon, this has MK written all over it or maybe a warning to other celebrities to keep their mouths shut.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

I was thinking the same thing about the mountains of coc aine when reading the Opost. But calling the guy out and demanding he deletes his account? Wow, harsh much?
Just because you don't think something newsworthy or interesting you chase people off ATS?
You should be ashamed of yourself.

I do agree that it was too many drugs though. Maybe he got a bad batch, and it was probably originally imported on CIA plane even. But I doubt they put psychotics in his blow.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Hah! I thought the exact same thing. One minute ole' Charlie is talking up 9/11 truth, the next minute he's crazy as a loon and we don't hear him talking about 9/11 anymore. Hmmmm....coincidence? or MK? Not to say that he doesn't have some responsibility for his screw ups but c'mon, this has MK written all over it or maybe a warning to other celebrities to keep their mouths shut.

That's good to hear coyotepoet, I was starting to worry that this one would be difficult to wake people up on. At least there are people like us who have already smelt a rat.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KevinB

This is the type of useless drivel that shouldn't ever be posted. I can tell you what made charlie sheen the way he is, COCAINE, LOTS AND LOTS OF COCAINE. In fact MOUNTAINS of coc aine. Not the CIA, not aliens, not G-Dubya, not Obama, and most certainly not genetics. Just high quality coc aine and other recreational drugs. To the OP, please delete your ATS account for wasting our time.

You should be careful about asking people to delete their accounts, it's the type of behaviour to be expected from disinfos

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Charlie sheen is not important right now. Definately not ATS worthy. Who cares about charlie sheen?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by devildogUSMC
Charlie sheen is not important right now. Definately not ATS worthy. Who cares about charlie sheen?

People's thoughts of been engineered to make us believe exactly that "who cares, he's a nut job!?"

Just as were all made to believe that muslims flew planes into the twin towers.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Giving a drug-addict, prone to rants and raves a "pass" in order to lay suspicion on the CIA is do a disservice to the ranting drug-addict, in question. The CIA (nor any other agency, for that matter) did not have to destroy Sheen, Sheen destroyed himself.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Giving a drug-addict, prone to rants and raves a "pass" in order to lay suspicion on the CIA is do a disservice to the ranting drug-addict, in question. The CIA (nor any other agency, for that matter) did not have to destroy Sheen, Sheen destroyed himself.

A lot of people don't seem to remember clearly the difference between the recent Charlie Sheen and the way he was before. He has had a dramatic fall from grace since the 911 comments. You have been programmed to respond to his name in a certain way.

This is similar to if I came here the day after 9/11 and said it was controlled demolitions, a lot of you would be ridiculing me. Ridicule is the first stage of Truth

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Enjoying the tightly secured, tin-foil hat?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Enjoying the tightly secured, tin-foil hat?

Absolutely, as I can see this was clearly required, there are plenty of people aware of what happened on 911, but with their heads back in the sand on wider issues. There would have been no point in me posting something that everyone already knew about, like 911 inside job, 7/7 inside job, Swine Flu Vaccine is to Sterilize etc

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Hey good call! I should of noticed this! He does appear to be showing the symptoms. It's possible they used that "God Like" type drug on him. Poor Charlie. It's like David Icke or Shayler all over again, mixed in with a bit of Rosie o'Donnell type media character assasination thing, you know the one - attack the messenger and not the message. Let's watch closely and hope he doesn't start claiming he's the new Messiah.

Well the good news is that it should wear off, but by the time it does his reputation will be totally ruined by its effects. How's Shayler doing these days?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Why would the CIA need to get involved, when upper-echelon Hollywood would be the more likely culprit? Presuming there is a culprit, that is.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious

Hey good call! I should of noticed this! He does appear to be showing the symptoms. It's possible they used that "God Like" type drug on him. Poor Charlie. It's like David Icke or Shayler all over again, mixed in with a bit of Rosie o'Donnell type media character assasination thing, you know the one - attack the messenger and not the message. Let's watch closely and hope he doesn't start claiming he's the new Messiah.

Well the good news is that it should wear off, but by the time it does his reputation will be totally ruined by its effects. How's Shayler doing these days?

I bet if we do a bit of research we'll find a drug/chemical that does have a "God Like" effect. Funny you should mention Shayler, I was just wondering about him too.
This was 2007 I'm God, says renegade spy David Shayler

I haven't heard of him much since then, but TPTB have found enough ways to discredit him so as no one will listen to all of his inside information

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join