It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to the World by the Anons.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
can someone please explain to me what the relevance of the picture of the woman lion & star is?

-B.M

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Sorry, I am from your time-frame: INTERNET, before Internet (BBS/Newsgroups, and the likes)...

I have retired myself from this post, as I started to realize it has nothing to do with ANON...or, maybe ANON has no longer anything to do with ANON...

If this is the new ANON, all I'm seeing is neologisms (Marxist/Fascist/Nazi)...ANON, has/had nothing to do with this sort of organized disruption of society...My ANON only attacks when Internet's total freedom is attacked...

We where basically "organized" in a similar form as ELF - a small group of individuals with the same interests, sharing ideas, knowledge, or just talking with each other.

I now see organized groups, that want to have an impact on societies, with political, religious, and power agendas...that is not my ANON, that is not Anonymous.

Anonymous, as it was perceived, is all of us, in total freedom, with our different opinions, religions, hobbies, and so on...
Each group would only maliciously attack if it's freedom was being threatened. This attack would only be directed at the source of said threat.

This new ANON, if it exists, has nothing to do with Anonymous, or freedom...it's nothing but an irresponsible, infantile power-trip, by individuals with an Hive/Totalitarian mentality.

To this ANON, I say NO...get on your time-machine and go back to your precious Stalinist USSR.

Since this thread has now nothing to do with Anonymous, I choose not to further participate...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Ok Anon, here is your chance to let
your light shine to the world.

I challenge your organization to draft
a World Constitution based upon
your ideology so we will have some
sort of written agenda on how this
NWO will work in your eyes.
Or maybe you already have one.
Please post it so the world can read it.
thank you

boon

I see you have never seen /b/. If you had, you would have never requested that this be done lol. Do you realize how big of a mistake that would be? This is from a press release to the media.. I think it pretty much sums up Anon's ideas on government.

* Anonymous has no official position on abortion
* Anonymous has no official position on tax policy
* Anonymous has no official position on health care
* Anonymous has no official position on collective bargaining agreements
* Anonymous has no official position on campaign finance reform
* Anonymous has no official position on the Tea Party
* Anonymous has no official position on the Democratic Party
* Anonymous has no official position on the Republican Party
* Anonymous has no official position on the Green Party
* Anonymous has no official position on global warming
* Anonymous has no official position on off-shore drilling
* Anonymous has no official position on budget deficits
* Anonymous has no official position on George Soros
* Anonymous has no official position on the Koch brothers
* Anonymous has no official position on Fox News
* Anonymous has no official position on MSNBC
* Anonymous has no official position on CNN
* Anonymous has no official position on NAFTA
* Anonymous has no official position on the IMF or World Bank
* Anonymous has no official position on Wall Street
* Anonymous has no official position on entitlement programs
* Anonymous has no official position on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

* Anonymous has a very official position on LULZ

Our ideology is a mashup of the world. There is no one ideology, as you can see from above. We come from all walks of life, from all over the world. Anon has no interest in taking over the world, and really, if you spent 5 mins on /b, you would retract your request to have us write a world constitution. seriously. =)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vizzle
I see you have never seen /b/. If you had, you would have never requested that this be done lol. Do you realize how big of a mistake that would be? This is from a press release to the media.. I think it pretty much sums up Anon's ideas on government.

* Anonymous has no official position on abortion
* Anonymous has no official position on tax policy
* Anonymous has no official position on health care
* Anonymous has no official position on collective bargaining agreements
* Anonymous has no official position on campaign finance reform
* Anonymous has no official position on the Tea Party
* Anonymous has no official position on the Democratic Party
* Anonymous has no official position on the Republican Party
* Anonymous has no official position on the Green Party
* Anonymous has no official position on global warming
* Anonymous has no official position on off-shore drilling
* Anonymous has no official position on budget deficits
* Anonymous has no official position on George Soros
* Anonymous has no official position on the Koch brothers
* Anonymous has no official position on Fox News
* Anonymous has no official position on MSNBC
* Anonymous has no official position on CNN
* Anonymous has no official position on NAFTA
* Anonymous has no official position on the IMF or World Bank
* Anonymous has no official position on Wall Street
* Anonymous has no official position on entitlement programs
* Anonymous has no official position on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

* Anonymous has a very official position on LULZ

Our ideology is a mashup of the world. There is no one ideology, as you can see from above. We come from all walks of life, from all over the world. Anon has no interest in taking over the world, and really, if you spent 5 mins on /b, you would retract your request to have us write a world constitution. seriously. =)

just like I said earlier in this thread,

lots of testosterone but
with nowhere to shoot it

it's a blank check without
a general direction or a
road map.

And with no official road map,
anon is nothing more than
anarchy connected by cable modems.

sorry, but epic fail

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
reply to post by Vizzle

Anon the only thing I care about here is America I do care about the rest of the world but our liberty is my main concern. As far as politics I intend to vote for Ron Paul its a loss probably but its a vote. I dont intend to end up under martial law like Egypt thats definantly a loss for us and usurps our rights,we then have none,

Our rights in America are being taken away daily. Anon cannot impose martial law, only the government can. Your politics are of no concern to me. I myself, will be voting for Dr. Paul as well, so thats 2 votes he has =) That does not however mean that the rest of Anon will. I am just one voice of many, and am in no way a spokesperson for the collective.

Of course I personally cannot effect your interwebz there we all know that. If it gets crazy the last thing I'll care about is the net on the other hand I keep it running and I wont care about that either so it wont run long without daily maintenence. What I know doesnt come from a book and I wont teach it.The whole system will crash without people like me in a matter of weeks,believe that.

As someone with Comptia Net+ and Sec+ Certifications, I understand what you mean. However, threatening to pull the plug, or acting as if you have direct control over the internet is very unbecoming.

Me and my childrens liberty as written in the declaration and constitution will be preserved over my dead body and I fight well so bring it on. Thats why I'm done talking and its late.

And I am reiterating that at no point has Anon threatened you or the U.S. with violence, and we would hope you would rethink your stance on violence towards Anon. I would ask that you do read the press release in the OP in its entirety, as I do believe that you did miss the point of it.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Vizzle because: Legal Concerns

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

We changed NOTHING in 2010!!! Except a few new puppets are now in the District of Crime. It's the people who think things did change because we elected a few new bought & paid for worthless politicians who need to pull their head out of the sand and wake up to the REAL WORLD!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

just like I said earlier in this thread,

lots of testosterone but
with nowhere to shoot it

it's a blank check without
a general direction or a
road map.

And with no official road map,
anon is nothing more than
anarchy connected by cable modems.

sorry, but epic fail

We are more like plasma. We are given unique life through our lack of connection, we have no structure, and through drive and energy of our members we are given life beyond the controlling forces around us. We are the state which cannot be contained.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
to quote a famous country singer:

"You've got to stand for something
or you'll fall for anything"

Aaron Tippin

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vizzle
We are given unique life through our lack of connection, we have no structure, and through drive and energy of our members we are given life beyond the controlling forces around us. We are the state which cannot be contained.

you do realize ole chap that you could
take that very same description you stated
above to describe a virus ????

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Is this the same 'Anon' that tried to hack/destroy/whathaveyou a popular social networking site but failed in doing so? Or is this a completely new, somewhat 'eh', group?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Anonymous is like an organism or an ecosystem. Not all the parts perform the same function or even are aware of one another. Seemingly random individual entities and actors who combine to form Voltron, defender of the Universe.

Or maybe they combine into a community like any other that can have all the effects that any block demographic can have. Well, except that this block demographic has toys to play with. So it's either Voltron or a diverse cyber/ecosystem. Either way it's purty darned cool.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WrathShadow

ah, well that explains it.
Been wondering about that since that 'event'.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
well I would like to thank the anon members who showed up here
on this thread to answer questions.

However, upon reading the responses to those questions, I
am still under the conclusion that anon is not an entity
to wit I can support or even trust.

But best wishes

I'm out of the thread

boon

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Please show me what Anon has done to help the people as they have stated in their pledge...

Anon is nothing but a bunch of high school script kiddies trying to be cool. Prove me wrong.
edit on 3-3-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchMan
Please show me what Anon has done to help the people as they have stated in their pledge...

Anon is nothing but a bunch of high school script kiddies trying to be cool. Prove me wrong.
edit on 3-3-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

READ THIS

Script kiddies could not pull that hack off. You are misinformed sir. If you need more just let me know, there are a few more that can be posted. you really need to read the news more.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Vizzle because: Civility

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Who and what is this group annonymous?

They are only made up of you and me - people of planet Earth - humans.

We are humans first before our differences set us apart and divided, for we laugh and bleed the same.

Despite our differences, we share more commonalities - aspirations that we hold since our birth upon this planet - freedom, peace, justice, equality, prosperity and progress, be you a faithful muslim or an avowed atheist.

You are one of us.

The beauty of this group is such that each human may reflect and capitalize on his difference, to continue to set us apart. That is the respected free will within us all. He may be a christian and disdian other forms of worship of our common Creator, or a constitutionalist who believes the constitution is sacred even though unknown to him, it had be torn asunder by the greedy and powerful few, or even seek to infiltrate the group.

He too is 'annonymous'.

He can discuss, debate, attempt to sway opinions, but then..he is only one,or the few, and eventually, other annons will overcome his beliefs and led others to a better path to achieve our common aspirations in life.

And there lays the beauty of annonymous - to discuss, to debate, to challenge or be challenged, without fear or favour.

Annonymous is not any single individual's agenda alone, but the collective whole - humanity, from Tunisa to Thailand, impenetrable and eternal.

No.1 died on the cross an innocent mortal, and his selfless act set us free from the bonds of domination and manipulation in all forms by the greedy few, and impacted the western hemisphere for centuries despite various attempts by the greedy few to regain control.

No.2 died a glorious warrior's death, setting free a nomadic uneducated tribe of humans from the clutches of depravity and domination by the greedy few, and impacted the eastern hemisphere.

No.3 was born during the Age of Enlightenment, that combined the world into one system of government for humanity within each nation, but was made to 'disappear' in Bavaria by the greedy few.

You and I are No. 4. The culmination of No.3's efforts. Through the advances of science and technology progressed with an enlightened age. Annonymous is not just an internet empire of humanity. Technology in its various form is, but they are only a tools. Even without it, Annonymous lives on.

The real Annonymous is you and me - our COLLECTIVE consciousness and conscience from birth, the sum of our forefathers mistakes and achievements, opposing those whom seek to dominate us, seeking not for selfs wealth, fortune or glory, but to achieve our common aspirations together as one human race and fulfill our destiny to the stars.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
is rupert murdoch on Anon's list of targets ? I really wish someone would stop that guy
from taking over the world media station by media station

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Truly awesome letter.
edit on 3-3-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I keep clicking on the next page expecting to see pitchforks....

Strange.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
The problem is, we do not know exactly whom to go after. Personally, I feel setting the politicians straight is the easiest thing to do, but its the corporations and banks that need to be tarred and feathered first and foremost. But the question is who do we go after, which corporations do we go after, how do we do it. They have such a stranglehold on our daily lives that unless you are paying attention, it is so subtle that people simply do not really notice or care to notice. Then how do we break that grip without sacrificing personal materialistic gratifications that so many people hold onto for dear life.

At least we all agree that this country is royally screwed, but that is not enough. Because then it comes down to morals and ethics and when someone comes up with a plan or idea, the other group disagrees because it is immoral to them and it is a never ending cycle and nothing gets done. Then we have technology for all its good and all its evil and people are so addicted to it that they cannot see past their next incoming twitter message. TPTB have certainly got what they wanted, if they tried to pass some law and it failed, no big deal, they then just turn it in to technology and made to be fun while laying the infrastructure to put their ultimate plan into motion, and the people are none the wiser, because now they can tweet - awesome! Examples of this could possibly be discount cards, facebook and twitter alone are some of the biggest privacy stripping things out there, but so what, its fun - right?

The US has lost its spirit that it once had, where is that attitude we used to have when someone wronged us, I mean, there was a time if someone was wronged, the individual would be up and in the other persons face at the drop of the hat defending themselves no matter who it was. After all, we did not like what the king was doing, so we packed our bags and headed across the pond, saying screw you while we left. The king tried to tax us, and we unloaded a ship full of tea right into the harbor, saying screw you as each crate hit the water. Then the king tried to kill us again, and we sent his soldiers right back to him, saying screw you. Where are the days we did not let anyone walk over us, instead of saying "I don't have a choice", or "that's the way it is", or take things at face value, or taking the path of least resistance for fear of being chastised or called a rebel. Americans have become despondent and submissive and I do not know why, maybe technology?

The problem is, we cannot agree on a common goal to set things right. Here is my challenge, lets try to come together and agree on one simple thing, what to do about this mess. Then, lets not get all hung up on the method to reach that goal, as long as we all reach that goal at the same time, isn't that what really matters? Yes, we will have to make people upset, we will step on their toes, we will be putting our hands in their cookie jar, and we will break a few eggs, that is part of it and it is all worth it in the end. Come on, put aside petty differences and lets just work together for once and just get the job done and always be aware of what the big picture is and not let others distract us from our goal. Because it really sucks that the only time we come together as one is when things like 9/11 happen, then we are right back to our old ways 6 months later, as if nothing ever happened.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

Plain old common sence - you can't beat it.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join