It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expando Planet Theory more likely than Nirubu/Planet X...and happening NOW?!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I only found out about 2012 a few years ago, but since that time I have read a lot about the different theories, and could see how quite a few of those theories could actually play a part in any possible future catastrophe. However, the more we approach the actual year/date (12/21/2012) the less likely the Nirubu/Planet X theory seems, to me. The reason I'm becoming skeptical is because more knowledgeable people than me are saying that we should be able to see it by now, and I haven't seen anything that makes me think this planet has been found yet. The time frame we have left doesn't really support the theory, IMO.

Clif High's recent article outlines a 2012 theory which he calls the "Expando Planet" theory. As I was reading the article, I was struck by the amount of information I have read recently which seems to confirm the theory. Many threads on ATS are discussing REAL events he states will happen as a result of his theory.

I recommend reading the entire article, but because it's rather long, I'm going to pull out some quotes for you and supply a few links that show why I think this could be a likely theory.

I'm actually starting to wonder if the Nirubu/Planet X theory is being fed by the Evils to keep us from looking in the right direction.

Could the Expando Planet theory be the REAL explanation for everything that is occurring?

Is the Nirubu/Planet X story a just a distraction?

LINK TO ARTICLE

So my conclusion is that the 2012 cataclysm will not include the world traversing waves that Patrick thinks may result from a crustal shift. Indeed, and in spite of the work of Hapgood et al, it is my thinking that crustal shifts have never happened as described. As will be explained below, it is also my thinking that tectonic plates theory does not present an adequate understanding about the structure of our planet at all. All of the evidence for crustal shifts presented by Hapgood et al, are, in my opinion, accurately described, but can be accounted for by mechanisms other than a crustal shift. Yes magnetic pole shifts have and do and will occur (one in 2012), and yes they are devastating. Yes, instant freezing of large areas of the planet have occurred, but not (in my thinking) as a result of that area rotating under the pole.

So, in the Expando Planet model, the continuous stream of energy from the Sun goes not only to the surface of the planets, but also to the center of the planets, where, given the correct conditions, and the existence of an active plasma core (Mars, as an aside, has none, and is therefore, a 'dead' planet), this energy is transmuted into matter.

So, in the Expando Planet model of thinking about Earth, the plasma core gets energy steadily from the Sun and as a necessity, must convert this steady stream of energy into matter. Thus if the Expando Planet model is correct, one of the predictable effects would be that the planet would pretty much continuously grow. And that is also what observable, manifesting reality demonstrates. The Earth is slowly growing. Even mainstream science and mainstream media acknowledge this, though they never say why it should grow continuously if the core of the earth was actually iron.

And.....what happens to this whole matter creation mechanism if there is a sudden burst of energy from the Sun?

The 11 year sunspot cycle is supposed to be at it's peak during 2012-2013 according to scientists.

predictable effects that should be visible. One is that the 'skin' of our orange (planet earth) will rupture in specific ways that should form 'crinkly bits' for coast line on the anterior side of the tearing. These would be expected to be rough, ragged, vertically exposing of interior skin features, and not evenly spaced. In fact, we do see these in the form of the fiords observable on the western coasts of all continents.

ancient accounts of 'flood waters' that 'just kept coming'. Unlike the tide, these did not retreat. And unlike tsunami, these floods were not particularly violent. Just water levels rising, and continuing to rise without stopping.

CONFIRMED - 20 Foot Elevation Drop Java Coastline
Plus a Google search shows many other areas experiencing coastline flooding including Atlantic Canadian coastline, North Carolina coast, numerous other instances.

There are also expected electric and magnetic effects as the expansions are concurrent with solar system wide changes affecting energies at all levels. The sum total is screwy weather for the entire time of the expansion event.

Plenty of articles by scientists and ATS threads about total solar system warming or changes are out there.
What Is Up With All The Crazy Weather In 2010? (written in August 2010, so doesn't include extreme snowfall and cold all over, or Queensland floods, etc.)

One very predictable, and noticeable effect of the Expando Planet model, if accurate, would be that cracks in the planet would open up in a variety of areas. Is there evidence for such...yes, and it is rapidly increasing. Planet Earth has recently (last ten years) created a huge new crack, called a 'future sea' by mainstream science, that will at some point, separate Africa from the Arabian peninsula. This crack appeared suddenly. Further, there are new cracks these last two years across all continents excepting Antarctica (may be some there, but news does not come out easily from those environs). Also, some of these cracks are gigantic and appear almost instantly. The speed of their appearance is just the kind of thing that plate tectonic theory does NOT support, and just the sort of activity we would expect from the Expando Planet model.

Recent cracks appearing around the world. A huge crack is developing in Africa that scientists say will eventually result in a new ocean forming. One in Michigan was discussed here at ATS recently, also this one, Large crack opens up in Southern Peru (recent ATS thread)

Another certain sign will be the rapid increase in large, damaging sinkholes. Again, skin stretchs and things 'give way' below our feet, or foundations.

Sinkholes in China
Sinkholes around the world in 2010

These were just a few of the points he made in the article, that seem to be happening, and I could have gone on but wanted to keep the post manageable.

So, what do you think?

Enjoy and discuss!

edit on 2-3-2011 by sezsue because: additions

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That is just the top of the ice

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have never given this idea any thought. It does intrigue me though. I will have to research and ponder this one for a while. I try to think logically about things and this does make some sense.
Very good thread!!!
S&F for u!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
For one the planet Mr Johnston, as i call it is a Brown Dwarf , not seen by the eye yet only IR, my theory is 1/2 light year out past the Oort cloud, and is now on it's way in, the reason why is the Orion star Betelgeuse is though to go Nova. Now this could be when the the the 2 are in line with each other and would fit in with the old tails of lost and discovered Civilizations, the Mayans, Aztecs, African and Australia as well as North American Tribes that tell of a distant planet and 2012 seems to be the time. and 3 of these tell of a 12th planet.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ost33

Yes, I agree, there is a lot going on right now, and COMING OUT right now about different things that 20 years ago were never discussed at all. What will we find out next?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sezsue, thanks for the post. S&F.

I myself read this article and it certainly appears to place all the pieces of the puzzel together very snugly. It is because of this theory that I have been taking note of all the cracks appearing all over the place (last one Peru) It's like the crust is splitting open as though something is swelling or rising deep down inside, encouraged by solar and magnetic activity.
But I still can't get a satisfactory answer as to why those portions in the sky were blacked out so can't get it out of my head yet, strange.

Yes this is to me an excellent article and I intend now to go back to it and take another look - thanks again!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32
I have never given this idea any thought. It does intrigue me though. I will have to research and ponder this one for a while. I try to think logically about things and this does make some sense.
Very good thread!!!
S&F for u!

Thanks. Try to get a chance to read the whole article, it was very thought provoking to me, and made a lot of sense, I thought. I thought it would be interesting to let the ATSers see and discuss for some interesting opinions.

I had never heard of this, although in the last few years I have seen mentions of how the earth bulges at the equator.

If the bulging is increasing, that could make the sea rise I would think.

I am not a scientist, but when I thought about this, I thought about how if you put water in a glass with a flat bottom, and then put it in a glass with a rounded bottom, the water would appear to be higher in the glass with the rounded bottom, even though the amount of water was the same.

edit on 2-3-2011 by sezsue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think there are books, or other books on much the same idea. I'll have a look round. One thing though, if the earth's mass is increasing, would not "it's" gravity increase as well, and I'm thinking that the moon's drift away from earth would lessen or reverse. There should be cosmic radiation to consider as well, plus a juggling of all the planets in their gravitational pulls. That though, could be ultimately, be a net effect.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
For one the planet Mr Johnston, as i call it is a Brown Dwarf , not seen by the eye yet only IR, my theory is 1/2 light year out past the Oort cloud, and is now on it's way in, the reason why is the Orion star Betelgeuse is though to go Nova. Now this could be when the the the 2 are in line with each other and would fit in with the old tails of lost and discovered Civilizations, the Mayans, Aztecs, African and Australia as well as North American Tribes that tell of a distant planet and 2012 seems to be the time. and 3 of these tell of a 12th planet.

I agree, there could be something out there, and lately there has been a lot of noise on the subject.

But......wouldn't there be some indication that the planet is approaching us by now? Also, there have been several objects out there that have been found, maybe one of those is the planet that the ancients mentioned?

p.s. there is another star out there that could go Nova soon (or has already) besides Betelgeuse!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
wow great thread looks like i have alot of reading to do now star and flag from me for your efforts i will now go and read the article in full and come back with my thoughts on this

thanks karma

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes, gravity effects were mentioned in the article.

He says he thinks the earth may have been smaller in the past, which would help explain why the dinosaurs could grow so big and still be able to survive. He said gravity would not have been as strong on a smaller planet, and that could also explain how the ancients were able to build such big monuments.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

This video was posted 4 years ago and has been my favorite explanation.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

Thanks for your reply. It was a very interesting article which actually seemed to connect a lot of the events we are seeing right now. A long article (which I don't mind) but definitely worth the read.

That's not to say that there might not be some other things that could happen in conjunction with this, like comet or asteroid strikes, as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The sun orbits around that center of our milky way galaxy every 200 million years, with an average speed of about 230 km/s or 800,000 km/h. The Sun has completed about 23 orbits so far.Considering that our sun goes around the galaxy at various times it will come into contact with other magnetic and particulate matter,dark,or plasmiotic,or conventional asteroids within the excretion disc of the galaxy and also bobs up and down above and below the equator of the galaxy every 27,000 years like a wave.
Also ,yet to be discovered and catalogued,gravity varies and gravity waves traversing the galaxy would reek havov with earth ,expanding,warping and ,well completely altering the plates on the geological surface and gamma ray cosmic bursts leaking into our geomagnet.
With all this in mind,nibiru is the least of intrinsic factors to be concerned about at present news.nationalgeographic.com...
edit on 2-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Seems very likely, I posted at least 3 of these links on at least 2 of the threads on ATS you mentioned but whenever it's mentioned there seems to be a silence of sorts, in my experience.

Planet X could also be a large comet, or something other than a planet that couldn't be visible yet and there is a lot going on in the universe and solar system that I believe there is also truth to this theory.

More links on expanding Earth theory:
www.expanding-earth.org...

edit on 2-3-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Thanks for responding. I know what you mean about certain subjects not going very far in scope. It's almost like there's some kind of conspiracy going on, isn't it? As a matter of fact, I thought about starting a thread about that very same subject.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thanks everyone, for your comments so far. Interesting replies and links given, too!

Now I have to give up my computer to my teenage daughter for a while
, but I will check back in a little while.

Thanks again, feel free to add any more information you wish for us to enjoy.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

hmmmm...the conspiracy about the conspiracy forum.....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

"Expando Planet"?

Sorry, not very plausible in the least. Something like that might have been able to fool enough people, some years ago....but, technology today is the proof of the ridiculousness of such a hypothesis (heck, even "hypothesis" is giving that idea too much credit!).

Ever heard of "GPS"?

Ya know, it is very, very accurate. The consumer-level devices you may be familiar with are amazing enough, to be sure (and, only because the military allows it....in the early days, GPS signals were intentionally made less accurate...."scrambled" a bit, as it were....and the military had the decoder programs).

Today, they let it be much more accurate (for public use), but still, there are degrees of better accuracy possible, IF you have the authority to access it.

Point is: IF the Earth were "growing" or "expanding", then GPS technology would reveal this to be the case.

It doesn't. In fact, research into GPS devices being used to track tectonic plate movements....for example, along the San Andreas Fault.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

the below is a quote from the artical the the op provided

So, in the Expando Planet model, the continuous stream of energy from the Sun goes not only to the surface of the planets, but also to the center of the planets, where, given the correct conditions, and the existence of an active plasma core (Mars, as an aside, has none, and is therefore, a 'dead' planet), this energy is transmuted into matter. Note also that plasma is a great form of an 'energetic antenna' and actually (in laboratories) seems to draw energy to it via sympathetic resonance.

So some of the energies of the Sun hit the surface of the earth, but energy at levels we cannot detect without really really working at it, go to the center of the planet where they are condensed by that plasma environment into matter.

then another quote from which i searched on the net as i did not know what plasma was lol im still new and learning so bear with me please

plasma is a gas that has been energized to the point that some of the electrons break free from, but travel with, their nucleus. Gases can become plasmas in several ways, but all include pumping the gas with energy. A spark in a gas will create a plasma. A hot gas passing through a big spark will turn the gas stream into a plasma that can be useful. Plasma torches like that are used in industry to cut metals. The biggest chunk of plasma you will see is that dear friend to all of us, the sun. The sun's enormous heat rips electrons off the hydrogen and helium molecules that make up the sun.

so is this what causes the earth magnetic feild?. sorry if im way off base here alot of these words i do not understand the meanings and is alot to get my brain around as i left school really young i just want to know if im grasping the idea of this so the plasma in the earth's core is spining and drawing the energy that the sun is giving off ie in solar stors cme and just general emmisions from the sun?. so the electrons travelling through space and to earth thus causeing the earth geomagnetic feild as it's creating the plasma to get excited lol i have no idea if this makes sence im trying me best to understand how this works

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join