It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan: Jews are pushing the US into war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This NEWS article is (as of 6:30pm EST) the Number One story on DRUDGE REPORT.

DRUDGE REPORT

Any additional comments, views and/or debate from the ATS Community would be greatly appreciated.

t

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
aren't we already at war?

why do people still listen to this racist?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

tellthechildrenthetruth.com...

You need to read about the history of the Muslim Brotherhood without the politically correct spin of the Muslim Brotherhood's front in the West.

They have spawed a multitude of violent groups who have murdered plenty of people. They declared war against the US in 1996. They teamed up with Hiltler to kill the Jews.

This nonsense that they are a peaceful organization seeking to impose shira on the West through democratic means is a lie. It is treasonous anyway to attempt to overthrow the governments of the West for Islam. They commit violence against anyone they don't like. They spin off violent individuals and groups for the cause. They talk jihad among Muslims and then when in front of Westerners they speak a different story to carry on a ruse that they are non-violent. There is nothing non-violent about imposing Shira on free people which is their central cause.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

I have read about their past and they had ties back in WW2 with Nazis. They are not the same group they were in the 1940s. They are still extreme in their views on religion and state, but not as far as they once were. In Bin Laden's view they have grown soft and he has denounced them for becoming more moderate.

I'm not taking up for them, I'm just trying to be objective and this is coming from one who is Jewish. If they were as bad as some made them out to be they wouldn't hold seats in the Israeli Knesset.

They still don't like Israel and yes they do want to impose one of the more liberal schools of Sharia on the Middle East.

I don't agree with anyone imposing religious law, whether its so called Christian Values or Sharia on anyone. I also don't like to see entire groups of people mislabled and stereotyped. The rise of groups such as Hamas and Al Qaeda were not simple events. Israel had a role in the rise of Hamas. Pakistan had a major one in the rise of Al Qaeda. The world isn't black and white. Its far more complicated and entire groups of people should not be demonized for the sake of simplification.

Case in point, up until recently we treated all militants in Afghanistan as Taliban, but this was not true. They were not all Taliban or working together. Now that we have begun to address each individual group, we have been able to make some progress in figuring out what they want, why they fight, and what will make them stop.

If people really want peace in the Middle East and to win the War on Terror, we have to understand objectively who we are dealing with and what exactly are their goals and motivations. If we ignore reality and fail to address facts there will never be peace.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Zionists hate both Muslims and Whit europeans, thats why the Jewish owned media promotes multiculturalism so muslims and europeans can scrap with each other while Israel becomes more stronger. The answer to the problem is the Truth, the Truth will always prevail. Long live Europe!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Those muslims don't realize we are playing them in 5 dimensions....not 3.

Why did America and Europe rush in all those muslims with immigration? To brainwash them and tell them they can have their country like us....Sending them back to take over their country's thinking they will be like America. When in fact our country has it's own dictators and Royal Families...no justice...the rich exempt from our laws...

They are undermining their own countries. Psychological warfare...it was cheap and look...no American blood spilled. Except for all those Americans who are jobless because the money was used to run this scheme...and Americans died not getting medicine/healthcare from say Veterans Affairs/ military hospitals/clinics because the funding was pulled to save Billions to run that clandestine program. So Americans have died...killed by their own.

What sick people we have running us.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 88solarman88
Zionists hate both Muslims and Whit europeans, thats why the Jewish owned media promotes multiculturalism so muslims and europeans can scrap with each other while Israel becomes more stronger. The answer to the problem is the Truth, the Truth will always prevail. Long live Europe!

Just like this?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Louis farrakhan had some really interesting things to say! BUt, he oes kinda relate to us conspiracists...i wonder why he hasnt been labled or attacked verbally by governemnt for using the words zionist for example, or even a militia member* which we know he isnt. I do agree though, it libyas problems let them deal with it. we cant even conqure afghanistan. another vietnam war they found to make lengthy.
i remember in 1995 i think? the million man march, watching it on the news and tv. most peoplethat i knew at least, took him for being racist. i disagree, and later in time, thought he had some really interesting things to say. he is kinda an anti NWO guy.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Farrakhan is an idiot.
Reverse racism at its best.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I se he dosnt like jews all that much. sounds like my roomate. my good friend growing up was jewish and he was really cool! not one of the hasidic ones. im protestant. hasidic ones kinda spook me so i dont get too close. farakhan has his belifs, but persoanlly kinda sounds like hitler. historically, jews have always gotten a bad rap, ever since the bubonic plague was around. Thier was this peasant guy, during the plague on a horse n buggy. Some plague poeple would flogg themselves as penance to god. one day, they took this guy, jewish, off his buggy, made him confess to a small bag of something they conjured, that he was poisoning the water, tortured him a bit,a s an excuse to place blame. seems to be where at least form what ive learned, where jewish persecution started.eh well thier was king herrad i belive too, when jesus was born...im sure jew bashing was around back then too.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Apparently the dishonorable "Minister" hasn't heard of the Freemason/Jesuit/Bilderberger/Trilateralist/CFR plan for world domination through economic collapse and war. Israel and AIPAC are a spec of dust compared to the power and control these guys wield. If Israel was as powerful as many frequenters on this board want you to believe then they wouldn't be at the mercy of these global crime organizations, would control all oil in the Mid-East, would have expanded FAR beyond their present borders decades ago, and would have taken out Iran's nuke facilities long ago without waiting for permission to do so.

Also, people who frequently use the term "Zionist" almost always, 1) have no concept of what Zionism really means, 2) use it as a thin distraction from the REAL power structure, which is global in nature, exclusive and secretive in membership, and/or 3) hate or gives them something to pass blame to because of their own personal irresponsibility and/or shortcomings (i.e. what has the "Minister" done for the Black people in the U.S. anyway, other than to pass blame on to others for their problems, be it the "White Man", the "Jews/Zionists", or "The Christian" ,etc., etc. ?).

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
Apparently the dishonorable "Minister" hasn't heard of the Freemason/Jesuit/Bilderberger/Trilateralist/CFR plan for world domination through economic collapse and war. Israel and AIPAC are a spec of dust compared to the power and control these guys wield.

All under direct control of zionists (satanists) sitting in israel.

If Israel was as powerful as many frequenters on this board want you to believe then they wouldn't be at the mercy of these global crime organizations,

They are not, these global Orgz are at the mercy of israel and runned by israel.

would control all oil in the Mid-East,

It already does, always keep in mind that US is controlled by these zionists hence israel is the real super power using US as it's front.

would have expanded FAR beyond their present borders decades ago

Did the palestinian land, golan heights and sheba farms dissapear into thin air since the creation of israel? Or has Obama fulfilled his promises of stopping illegal settlements?

and would have taken out Iran's nuke facilities long ago without waiting for permission to do so.

STUXNET.

The real question is why is US and the globalists hell bent on protecting and funding this little illegally established terrorist state with a huge stock of illegal nuclear and biological weapons?

These two videos pretty much sum it all up:

edit on 3-3-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

In Israel?

Whats wrong with Florence? Rome? Vienna? London? Basel? Zurich? Geneva? The Hague?

The current world order was born in Florence. Where do you think Niccolò Machiavelli lived and served? Who financed the rebuilding of Rome? Where was the Renaissance born?

Florentine Patricians financed Europe out of the Dark Ages. They gave the world Leonardo Da Vinci and Galileo. The House of Medici gave us modern banking. America is even named after a Florentine.

Art, Science, Politics, and Finance of the modern world order all began with Florence and Florentine Patricians.

In addition there are other cities with more visble seats of power.

Basel is the seat of the BIS and the FSB. The BIS is the central bank for central banks. The FSB coordinates and supervises the financial policies of the G-20 at the behest of the BIS.

Geneva is the seat of the WTO, WHO, WEF, WCC, etc.

Zurich is the center of the world's gold trade.

Vienna is the seat of OPEC and the IAEA.

The Hague is the world's judicial center.

Those cities are the heart and core of the power structure that dominates world affairs.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

Farrakhan: Jews are pushing the US into war

He says that like it's only just happening now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join