It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are the things I will look for, before TSHTF

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
These are the things I will look for. They are not so much as predictions, as they are an educated guess or gut feeling.
1) When gas hits $4.50 to $5.00 a gallon (diesel will be higher and truckers will be hauling less).
2) When we go to war with Iran.
3) When the stock market plummets for the last time.
4) a run on the grocery stores.
5) a run on the banks.

What will you look for?

edit on 1-3-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Those are some fine pints... wold also watch the prcious metal market.. They will raise the prices( like what is bein done now) then crash them to induce a "selling off" of the private investors. Local police depts closing and replaced by State troopers or the NG. Schools not being able to open.. Stuff along that lines.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I will simply tune into ATS.
I sincerely believe that this site would alert me in the most unbiased and quickest manner available.
So you see any mushroom clouds, don't run. Start a thread

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
your points are great! here are a few to add to the list.

1. Obama's re-election
2. The collapse of the dollar
3. rising interest rates with high inflation
4. hot sauce being sold for $20 dollars
5. silver reaches $500 and Gold 5,000
6. 45% unemployment
7. any false flag event
8. commodities reach unaffordable rates

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
your points are great! here are a few to add to the list.

1. Obama's re-election
2. The collapse of the dollar
3. rising interest rates with high inflation
4. hot sauce being sold for $20 dollars
5. silver reaches $500 and Gold 5,000
6. 45% unemployment
7. any false flag event
8. commodities reach unaffordable rates

Hot Sauce for $20.00!!

Say that this is untrue!

Gave ya a star 4 that 1.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Sudden bank holidays
FEMA ordering a billion dollars worth of MRE's......wait thats already happened.
FEMA buying thousands upon thousands of rounds of .40 cal ammo........wait thats already happened too.
The NYSE being openly manipulated....darn it, thats also happended.
Hmmmmm.....maybe its time to dig that shelter.
Seeashrink

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

Can you elaborate on the .40 rounds that they are buying? I would be interested in hearing more about that!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I think it is a couple years away. Maybe after the next election or when the market tanks, who knows? But it does seem like something is coming. weither it be a meteor or killer bumble bee's from planet x, it's smart to prepare the best you can for multiple scenarios.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Yes, this happened early last year or late in 2009. I don't remember all the details but I'm sure if you google it, it will easy to find.
Seeashrink

edit on 1-3-2011 by seeashrink because: oops

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Nice call, my friend! IMO, this is in fact the single most important piece of information one can possess in these trying times.

From what I've come to know:

1. Either Gold or Silver goes up over $10 a day for consecutive days of 3 or more. This could potentially signal the beginning of a massive devaluation campaign against the USD. Case in point, today gold was up over $20 which is practically unprecedented.

2. If and when crude oil reaches an excess of $150-200 barrel, hyper-inflation would begin almost instantaneous with gas prices rising astronomically. This type of scenario could possibly cause a complete shutdown of the US transportation systems both CONUS and OCONUS to include the disruption of all US exports and imports.

3. Other obvious indicators: shut down of the internet, millions laid off at once, breakdown of the power grid, foreign attack, bank closures, seizure of precious metals, and last but not least the complete meltdown of Wall Street.
edit on 1-3-2011 by OnTheFelt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Agreed.

And I think it's just around the corner.
It makes me wonder if they want to start Marshall law in order to lock up as many people as they can before 2012.
But for what reason?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

Fema recently picked up all there coffins too

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Going into 2011 I was sure we had at least another 10-12 months of normalcy, but after these last two months I don't know what to think anymore. My best guess now says 3-6 months, but if things keep escalating at it's current pace...God help us all.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

Going into 2011 I was sure we had at least another 10-12 months of normalcy, but after these last two months I don't know what to think anymore. My best guess now says 3-6 months, but if things keep escalating at it's current pace...God help us all.

Yes indeed, G_D help us all.
My gut feeling says that most of the US will suffer. After China attacks, it will become a wasteland, and most of their people will have already spread out to occupy foreign lands.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

This is a reason....that I have not heard anyone else bring up about the Fema camps..........

It is going to be the healthy, young, educated people that are going to go to the camps to be protected. A new labor force! It is the elderly, disabled and criminals that will be left to die off. THAT is what the Fema coffins are for.

But that is just MHO.....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

My error. It was Homeland Security that ordered 200 million rounds of .40 cal ammo in late 2009.
Seeashrink

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

There's only one thing anyone should bother with:

Bond Auction failure. When that happens The S WILL HTF.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Cell phone communication shut down
email servers restricted
Troop movement from bases to city streets
Rich people buying property in other countries and leaving the US
extended power outages

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Friends you will really know it's happening when you see lawyers walking around with their hands in their own pockets .

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
when a very large comet is visible ,

with the naked eye

and earthquakes increase in severity---------

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join