It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Deja`Vu
your points are great! here are a few to add to the list.
1. Obama's re-election
2. The collapse of the dollar
3. rising interest rates with high inflation
4. hot sauce being sold for $20 dollars
5. silver reaches $500 and Gold 5,000
6. 45% unemployment
7. any false flag event
8. commodities reach unaffordable rates
Originally posted by OnTheFelt
reply to post by Violater1
Going into 2011 I was sure we had at least another 10-12 months of normalcy, but after these last two months I don't know what to think anymore. My best guess now says 3-6 months, but if things keep escalating at it's current pace...God help us all.