It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Something" may be worth looking at here...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
At about 1:23 or so, the lowest one to the right quickly disappears and reappears along with one of those editing pixel glitches that I've seen people point out on other vids. The pixel appears to the left middle edge of the screen.

I only watched to 1:30 that was all I needed to see.

Sorry if this has been pointed out already. But I've got to go so cant read the whole thread.
edit on 2-3-2011 by BoneMosaic because: spelling

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The one on the side of the road looks like a fake. I haven't checked out the whole video yet but have a look at this:

It's my understanding that keeping the CGI object in the background is difficult.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Keef413 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keef413
The one on the side of the road looks like a fake. I haven't checked out the whole video yet but have a look at this:

It's my understanding that keeping the CGI object in the background is difficult.

how do you mean? Can you explain in more detail please?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zimishey

Originally posted by Keef413

how do you mean? Can you explain in more detail please?

Sure.

When you put a CGI image in a video it's 'on top' of the real video so to speak. So when you need your object to pass behind something in the video it has to disappear. One way to spot CGI is by looking at the point where it should start to go 'behind' the real footage. If it's over the real footage then it wasn't really behind the person, was it?

Does that make sense?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join