It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Something" may be worth looking at here...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hmmm, I guess with great trepidation I will post this up. Now granted there are some of ads through the video and of course cheesy music, sound effects, which I guess should be my first clue something is really wrong with the whole thing, but, on the other hand there are couple clips that are rather intriguing. Hopefully those are the ones that the members focus on and not all the bs that surrounds it. Let it not be said I did not mention all this to begin with.

I have my ideas of what is real and not, but Im curious to what you folks will think or if we are even on the same page. I just can't seem to rule ALL of the footage out. I do think the obvious will speak for itself though. As I said in the title, something may be worth looking at here.

Granted it is a almost 12 min. video, but there does seem to be a couple debatable things interlaced throughout it. The question is, which if any may be real? I will leave that up to you to decide.

Also just a side note, it isnt all UFO clips. There are a couple clips that could have put this in the paranormal thread, but as it is mostly UFO I have dropped it here.

Please keep in mind that I am only after the couple that appear that they may be real. I really dont need a lot of insults. I understand some may be fake. It is the ones that may be real that make it worth the post and the watch.

With that all said:

edit on 1-3-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
very well done cgi...has student filmaker written all over it..and i am a believer to.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Reminds me of blair witch project kind of.... the first part must be apart of a movie, bad actors and the way the camera man dont point the camera at the ufo everybody is watching and instead filming them pointing.. tells me somehing smells...

The thing in the graveyard looks like a puppet..

I think some of the voices are heard more then one time in the diffrent videos.. perhaps its a collection of hoax footage he made.. and he is proud of it, and just showing it off

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'll be honest, I skipped trough most of it, just getting a short look at every one of them.
Though I'd love to see the real thing, most of it just seems fake as can be.
For example the first one in the car: "What's that? omg look!" *points and every one looks* .. every one appart from the camera man. He just seems to be more interested in the reactions that what is actually happening.

Then the 2nd one with the huge copper like thing I don't buy either, something just doesn't seem right with it.

The graveyard one could have been faked with a dummy.. "Theres a guy hre with a video camera, I'll just stand here next to this gravestone and not even look at him."? And how do he not see it move with he's looking right at it ? I don't expect moving stuff on a graveyard.

The last one seems to just been made as a shock thing, like those videos with a scare face poping up, though better.

So yea.. maybe there's something real in there, but the amount of what looks to be fake does it no good.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, you asked for it; the first one is obviously fake. The embarrassing contrived "acting" is a big give-away. The way they sit there cheering like it's some 1980s horror movie, good grace! And then all of the "wow, wow, wow, oh holy sh*t!" is only topped by the unlikely filming by the camera man: "Sounds like there is a frigging hurricane coming my way, better keep on filming all these peoples reactions just to "legitimize" the experience for future viewers"

And hey, I'm a believer to so I'm not hating!
edit on 1-3-2011 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

FAKE!!! The girls look to the right when the "UFO's" fly off, while everyone else looks to the left.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Some seems kinda believeable

But the most of it seems fake, feels like i've seen it before imho.

The last one is obviously fake.

Amateur filmmaking right there.
edit on 1-3-2011 by MobSaget because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha

That was brilliant, 12 minutes to see ET get clobbered with a big stick.
Cheers for the laff.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There is some interesting footage starting around 7:30 mins till you get to about the 10 min mark. The obviously fake stuff kind of makes you wonder if it is all fake, but I couldn't even begin to place waht some of the stuff was between those time marks.

Interesting find. I am scared to see how many people try and claim the Alien encounters are real lol.

link   
lol ok so far so good. We all seem to agree about the same ones more or less. Like I said, I knew a good part of it was basically cheezy. What about the one that is slipped in nearer the end by the mountains? The orb like lights dancing around? Im also wondering about the other one as well thats over the water by the mountain base? Near the end also?

link   
I would say it's fake...to be honest I only watched the first minute or so, but what put me off was the fact that the person with the camera filmed the reactions before the UFO's. If something interesting enough to stop a car for was pointed out, it is my belief that the camera man would try to record that first.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
There is some interesting footage starting around 7:30 mins till you get to about the 10 min mark. The obviously fake stuff kind of makes you wonder if it is all fake, but I couldn't even begin to place waht some of the stuff was between those time marks.

Interesting find. I am scared to see how many people try and claim the Alien encounters are real lol.

Lol Phantom, you read that thread too?????!!!!
Oddly though, seems like you and I Are talking about the same points and time on the video that we find questionable eh? I will go back and watch to get the times I think just to be sure. lol you made me laugh

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak
I would say it's fake...to be honest I only watched the first minute or so, but what put me off was the fact that the person with the camera filmed the reactions before the UFO's. If something interesting enough to stop a car for was pointed out, it is my belief that the camera man would try to record that first.

See thats the thing, there is more to this video then just that one umm clip. There is a lot of Different footage of Different things. If it was all about the first clip you see, I would have never bothered. It is what comes later that makes me wonder of other clips of things....

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
WOW .......:

That was truly awful , So bad that it was actually funny .....Cow watching

Metallic UFO balloon caught on tape
, and the psycho killer Alien

With all the youtube hoaxes just recently I found this a bit of light relief .

So bad its good

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
WOW .......:

That was truly awful , So bad that it was actually funny .....Cow watching

Metallic UFO balloon caught on tape
, and the psycho killer Alien

With all the youtube hoaxes just recently I found this a bit of light relief .

So bad its good

lol glad you enjoyed it.
If anything it is a good piece for the beginners to know what to look for, but then again I couldnt say that without also saying there might be some very Real footage here as well. Easy for us to laugh at the obvious, but would we really notice the real mixed in if that were to truly be the case?
If you follow what I mean...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

To be honest sometimes I amaze myself at how much stuff I read even though it's obviously BS from the start. I am not sure which you are referring to but I have seen some stuff on here that is obviously faked and people go on about as if it's the gospel truth of it all.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here's my thoughts after watching all of it. I thought its some of the cleanest clearest footage I have ever seen, so it was pleasant to look at.
I am confused who has taken these films;
The 'alien' seems obviously fake especially the last silly bit which undermines the whole video of course.
I loved the one of those lights dancing near some far mountains.

it is VERY hard to know what to believe now.

I actually hate hoaxers. They bore me. I am not saying this video is all hoax, and eg the last bit is OBVIOUS hoax, but as for real hoaxers they are people who get off on the power of folling people---though the good bit is it can make the gullible sharper once they know they've been had.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well, looks fake to me. Why?

Because like all these CG implanted images, they move/function "too smoothly" for the rest of the normal video.

When people make CG vids, the pc can make it look very very real. But it always moves too smoothly - like the CG rendered footage runs at 60fps but the video it gets inserted into runs at 29 fps. I know that doesn't make technical sense - the implanted footage would then of course run at 29fps. But it still has this "unreal" smoothness to it that just doesn't match the rest of the footage.

Anyhow, long story short - looks fake.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The red flag for me apart from others that stands out is this;The dude with the camera ,WHY does he take so long to dircet his camera at the part of the sky that the others are pointing too
When the camera dude first gets out of the car he focuses on his friends and it seems he his making sure he is capturing their reactions BEFORE filming these objects;

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: spelling

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Could'nt stop laughing....especially the graveyard scene.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join