It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES ? Come HERE!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Am I going to try and convince you to believe in conspiracy theories ?

NAH !

Why bother when better men than me have tried, died and failed to do so ?

I 'd rather you just had the courage to tell us why your here ,
Are you "left " or "right " "wing " ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/156cd7cefa75.jpg[/atsimg]

Anti immigration ?
pro war ?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0163f6c9489.jpg[/atsimg]

Are you government agents ?
If not why do you choose to spend your spare time here ?
Whats your agenda ? Do you have the bottle/balls/cojones to wear you heart on your sleeve .

If your Pro Government why arent you in the army ? I guess your not pro government enough to risk your life huh ?
Just like the government !

Its easy to attack someone who shares their opinions but harder to formulate your own opinions .

Lets hear YOUR opinions !
You think its fair that in the western world is prosperous and materialistic while in "third " world countries babies starve to death and dont even have access to Safe Clean drinking water ?

You think its fair that there is a huge and growing wealth divide ?
Do you think its fine for the government to just lose trillions of dollars and not have to account for it ?

Will you be a loyal customer to Monsanto ,?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c358ec37797.jpg[/atsimg]

I just want to know Your opinion , dont be shy ! Your quick to jump into threads to attack and ridicule our opinions .

I think youve had your time in the sun its time to show your hand and which side of the fence you stand .

Are you here as non affiliated citizens with differing opinions or are you here to distract and spread DISINFO ?

Talk to us .
Even enemies are big enough to exchange pleasantries now and then .

PS il name names unless you own up first .

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm on neither side. I am so fly, I'm on Mars. Only place you'll find me. Can visit if you bring me a box of swisher sweets.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am a disinfo agent, I came here to spread lies and to confuse the gullible ones.

I make threads such as this and this and this to spread my lies and to make people more confused.

I also attack people that doesn't share my opinions because I think they are dumb and that they should go to hell for not thinking the same way as me.

I also hate people that are "awake" because they are seeing who I'm working for and my position here might be jeopardize so I try and shut them up as soon as possible.

This is the only thing I've said here that I'm honest about. Believe it or not I don't care.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Hi there . I don't think you spread disinfo , the 2 sites youve recommended to me have been good .

"Nothing is true everything is permitted." ~Order of the Assassins"

You have Assasins creed I see ?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Are you "left " or "right " "wing " ?

Neither. Both sides are idiots.

Anti immigration ?

Pro legal immigration, anti illegal immigration.

pro war ?

Anti war, unless someone tries to invade us. Not our interests abroad, our country.

Are you government agents ?

So I've been told..

If not why do you choose to spend your spare time here ?

I enjoy some of the topics discussed here, and people like yourself amuse me.

Whats your agenda ? Do you have the bottle/balls/cojones to wear you heart on your sleeve .

To hopefully support rationality.

If your Pro Government why arent you in the army ? I guess your not pro government enough to risk your life huh ?

Not a fan of our current elected officials, but either way I alredy served my hitch in the Air Force.

You think its fair that in the western world is prosperous and materialistic while in "third " world countries babies starve to death and dont even have access to Safe Clean drinking water ?

No, but no-one has shown that life is fair wherever you may be.

You think its fair that there is a huge and growing wealth divide ?

No, but once again, life's not fair.

Do you think its fine for the government to just lose trillions of dollars and not have to account for it ?

Absolutely not.

Will you be a loyal customer to Monsanto ,?

The only company I'm a "loyal customer" to is Caribou Lodge Yo-Yo Works.
If Monsanto happens to be involved with something I happen to buy, so be it.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The reason I am here is to learn as much as I can by looking at evidence and theories from every angle and then making the most logical decision!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

PS il name names unless you own up first .

Holy watered down threat...

o.k. name them...you want to call people out, let's see it. I'm not interested in your take on this subject, just whether you have the fortitude to list them.

You don't, do you..? Your thread may be quite the accomplishment to you, but it's nothing but bait in truth..

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am Human, i see to only our agenda, it is a popular one.
It's not too late for you either, join us.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

In my official gubmant-agent position , I'm here to spy on kids who are playing hooky from school and spend all their time on the internet making stupid threads that accuse everyone else of being gubmant-agents like myself .

You're in deep doo-doo , junior .

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm unemployed ! CAN I BE A DISINF AGENT?
How much for an hour?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

I amuse you yet your agreeing with my point of view ?
ok fine that will do for me .

So if your a debunker which Is not clear from your post
HOW do we make life fairer ?
If you dont believe in 2 party system WHAT is the alternative?
HOW do we stop things like codex alimentarius and Monsanto .

Thanks for your time mr debunker/truther !

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun

In my official gubmant-agent position , I'm here to spy on kids who are playing hooky from school and spend all their time on the internet making stupid threads that accuse everyone else of being gubmant-agents like myself .

You're in deep doo-doo , junior .

Wow you actually wasted time posting that ?

What a hilarious fellow you are , so happy to meet you .

So Monsanto , a fan are we ?
Peace to YOU
May your astounding wit never falter .

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
The reason I am here is to learn as much as I can by looking at evidence and theories from every angle and then making the most logical decision!

Yes exactly and this should be the attitude we should have .
Well said !

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

HEY there so glad you dropped by !

You want names ? Oh I got names don't worry but unlike YOU I give people the chance to explain themselves first .

[[[snip]]]
edit on Tue Mar 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed member's name

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is probably something along the lines of what is going on in the United States:

- get insane laws ready to sign into action (pre 9/11 style)
- allow the market to crash and force-kill it's recovery
- create uprising globally to destroy the global economy
- pass or enact crazy laws
- cause horrible cataclysm or giant event to happen
- kill many people and enact martial law
- allow 1 government to come foward to help everyone with Worlds Funds Combined
- use "World Fund Combining" as an excuse for one world government

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Wow you actually wasted time posting that ?

Ummm , well , yea , after all , you wasted time posting this ignorant thread just to accuse people of being secret agents simply because they hold different beliefs . And OMG! , you're going to name them too !

What a hilarious fellow you are

Yes , I am a wild and crazy guy ! But not near as funny as someone who threatens to "out" other members because they have different beliefs . Now that right there's funny , I don't care who you are !

So Monsanto , a fan are we ?

Do you grow all of your own food ?

May your astounding wit never falter .

Trust me , you aint seen nothin yet . That's why the gubmant pays me BigBucks to monitor internet sites . Just remember , we're watching you mister .

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I amuse you yet your agreeing with my point of view ?
ok fine that will do for me .

We might agree on some of the problems we face, but I'm pretty sure we differ in our asessment of the severity of these problems, and out methods of dealing with it. For example, I think the garish propeganda pictures in this thread are ridiculous. Also, I wouldn't revel in the suffering or death of those who might disagree with your viewpoint, as you have stated you would more than once.

So if your a debunker which Is not clear from your post

I can't honestly say I consider myself a "debunker", but I'm definitely a skeptic, and have been told I'm a dis-info agent.

HOW do we make life fairer ?

We don't. Life isn't fair. We just suck it up and deal with it without resorting to blaming it all on some boogieman.

If you dont believe in 2 party system WHAT is the alternative?

Damned if I know. Maybe a no party system? As soon as you introduce teams into the situation, things devolve into the "we're number one!" mindset, just like sports. If there were no teams, maybe people would pay more attention to what a candidate actually stands for. Better minds than mine have been wrestling with that question for a long, long time.

HOW do we stop things like codex alimentarius and Monsanto .

I don't think the codex is an issue, honestly, any more than the illumianati. As for Monsanto, even if they were to get shut down tomorrow, someone else would step in a fill the void.

Thanks for your time mr debunker/truther !

No problem.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

Im not ACCUSING anyone of anything !
I made the thread so people would " show us their hand and show which side of the fence they stand "
I am not scared to put my opinions out there even though they get attacked by jackals . TRUTH does not fear investigation !
I made a POINT of mentioning "unafiliated civilians with differing opinions "

I even made it rhyme so it would stay in your mind .
But alas it did not work .

Trust me theres no way I think your an agent .
Take care now .

Know the ledge
knowledge .

like Alex Jones said we are in a war for info .

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Garish propaganda ? Which one ? I can only assume you mean the picture with the tank ?

Like I said in the thread you refer to .
Id rather rockerfella suffered than a baby girl born with no chances who dies of starvation _ If you think I'm evil for that so be it .
MY emotion is no different to people in America who go to see a criminal executed . Its called justice.

"We don't. Life isn't fair. We just suck it up and deal with it without resorting to blaming it all on some boogieman."

Well thats entirely your opinion and not shared by me and the people I associate with .
If we all think like that we really are doomed .

At the end of the day You know if you are a good person or not .
I am and will continue to fight for the right to JUSTICE FREEDOM and EQUALITY FOR ALL .

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Garish propaganda ? Which one ? I can only assume you mean the picture with the tank ?

All three of them, actually.

Like I said in the thread you refer to .
Id rather rockerfella suffered than a baby girl born with no chances who dies of starvation _ If you think I'm evil for that so be it .
MY emotion is no different to people in America who go to see a criminal executed . Its called justice.

I never said you were evil.
Children have been born in deplorable conditions for as long as man has existed. True, it's a sad thing, but I don't know what to do about it. Blaming it on Rockafeller sure won't fix it, and if you're willing to see him executed because you don't like the way he and his ilk live their lives, doen't that make you as bad as you think he is? Yes, he's really rich, and exerts a lot more control over the world than most due to his position, but I don't think he wants to see people suffer and die any more than the rest of us.

Well thats entirely your opinion and not shared by me and the people I associate with .
If we all think like that we really are doomed .

Fair enough. Do you have any ideas on how to make the world a more fair place?

At the end of the day You know if you are a good person or not .
I am and will continue to fight for the right to JUSTICE FREEDOM and EQUALITY FOR ALL .

I have issues with the whole concept of "rights", but have a day. Hope you find what you're fighting for.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join