It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady GaGa - Born This Way

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
She is a witch, so is Rihanna.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
One of those two, Rihanna or Lady Gaga must be the whore of babylon ...

I'm guessing Rihanna because she is half black so her ancestors come from africa.....

(and this is comming from an atheist ..)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Lady Gaga is being used by the devil as a pawn for his agenda to get millions of people to hell. She's just too stupid to realize it. She even said she was having illuminati dreams and she hasn't thought..gee. maybe the ppl around her and the business she is in, is surrounded by illuminati affiliates and they are using her to spread their demonic propaganda. I simply can't believe a human is this stupid that she doesn't know there's hundreds of illuminati symbols in her videos and albums and photoshoots.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You know you're getting old when a 7 minute Lady Gaga video can disturb you more then any David Lynch movie ever did.

And while the two have nothing in common lyrically, from the first time I heard Born This Way I scoffed saying it sounded like a re-worked version of Express Yourself by Madonna.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

I really find her freaky... I refrain from watching her videos. I am not going to watch this one too. I like clean and decent form of entertainment which is somehow missing from these contemporary artists...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Let me explain.

Lady GaGa whom im a fan of sold her soul to the C.I.A for fame, in return she promised to be evil which is all part of the pact.
The spooks also joined in for sexual favours and made her powerful in the U.K
Sadly she didnt know the evil of the C.I.A "agent"
she was working for....ie he kills women for fun.
The spooks are fine to join, they are very kind believe it or not.

There he is with the painted face...thats "the" C.I.A agent right there.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If I were a media-star, I would make all my videos even creepier. So that thousands of people would discuss the hidden symbolism and talk about me.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreemasontruth

“This is the manifesto of Mother Monster. On Goat, a government-owned alien territory in space, a birth of magnificent and magical proportions took place. But the birth was not finite. It was infinite. As the womb slumbered and the mitosis of the future began, it was perceived that this infamous moment in life is not temporal, it is eternal. And thus began the beginning of the new race, a race within the race of humanity. A race which bears no prejudice, no judgement, but boundless freedom.

But on that same day as the eternal mother hovered in the multiverse another more terrifying birth took place: the birth of evil. And as she herself split into two, rotating in agony between two ultimate forces, the pendulum of choice began its dance. It seems easy you imagine togravitate instantly and unwaveringly towards good. But she wondered, ‘How can I protect something so perfect without evil?’”

Thank you OP!

Thank you for taking the time to deconstruct this important Lady Gaga music video. So out of the many Gaga threads I picked yours specifically to discuss this one particular song.

I want to add some asynchronous insights which came to me upon watching the extended version of her video which is deeply connected to the Matrix. The narrative structure at the beginning of the video is an introductory to the program and the program is the song, music and lyrics itself.

matrix
late 14c., from O.Fr. matrice, from L. matrix (gen. matricis) "pregnant animal," in L.L. "womb," also "source, origin," from mater (gen. matris) "mother." Sense of "place or medium where something is developed" is first recorded 1550s; sense of "embedding or enclosing mass" first recorded 1640s. Logical sense of "array of possible combinations of truth-values" is attested from 1914. Source: www.etymonline.com...

Gaga's second studio album and third major release Born This Way will be released on May 23, 2011.
May 23 is the 143rd day of the year (144th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 222 days remaining until the end of the year. Source: Wiki

The purpose of World Turtle Day, May 23, sponsored yearly since 2000 by American Tortoise Rescue, is to bring attention to, and increase knowledge of and respect for, turtles and tortoises, and encourage human action to help them survive and thrive. Source: Wiki

1844 – May 23 - Declaration of the Báb: a merchant of Shiraz announces that he is a Prophet and founds a religious movement that would later be brutally crushed by the Persian government. He is considered to be a forerunner of the Bahá'í Faith, and Bahá'ís celebrate the day as a holy day. Source: Wiki

Siyyid `Alí Muḥammad Shírází (Persian: سيد علی ‌محمد شیرازی) (October 20, 1819 – July 9, 1850) was the founder of Bábism, and one of three central figures of the Bahá'í Faith. He was a merchant from Shíráz, Persia, who at the age of twenty-four (on May 23, 1844) claimed to be the promised Qá'im (or Mahdi). After his declaration he took the title of Báb (Arabic: باب‎) meaning "Gate".

"A simple nine-pointed star is generally used by Bahá'ís as a symbol of their Faith. The number nine has significance in the Bahá'í Revelation. Nine years after the announcement of the Báb in Shiraz, Bahá'u'lláh received the intimation of His mission in the dungeon in Teheran. Nine, as the highest single-digit number, symbolizes completeness. Since the Bahá'í Faith claims to be the fulfillment of the expectations of all prior religions, this symbol, as used for example in nine-sided Bahá'í temples, reflects that sense of fulfillment and completeness." Source: www.bahai.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e057bc6a19e4.jpeg[/atsimg]

The Greek form Babylon (Βαβυλών) is an adaptation of Akkadian Babili. The Babylonian name as it stood in the 1st millennium BC had been changed from an earlier Babilli in early 2nd millennium BC, meaning "Gate of God" or "Gateway of the God" (bāb-ili) by popular etymology. Source: Wiki

In the Hebrew Bible, the name appears as בָּבֶל (Babel; Tiberian בָּבֶל Bavel; Syriac ܒܒܠ Bāwēl), interpreted in the Book of Genesis (11:9) to mean "confusion" (viz. of languages), from the verb בלבל bilbél, "to confuse". Source: Wiki

I am speculating that Lady Gaga's artwork in this video might be about star gates, the matrix and the existential dilemma, praxis and eXistenZ.
edit on 4/24/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreemasontruth

I think by "born this way" she is referring to the pathocracy. Sociopaths are born the way they are. Most sociopaths would rather be "outed" as gay's then as a sociopath. And the sad fact is sociopaths make up 10-20% of a given population.

Sociopaths hate religion and other similar organizations/mindsets because they seek to tell them that their inherent instincts are "evil"(much like with homosexual's, sociopaths could be regarded as deviant's). They feel no shame or guilt(unless caught) so they seek to remove such concepts from society so they can exist in their natural state without fear of prosecution(look up recent court rulings that judges can't be held responsible for violating the constitution) or persecution.

To them ruining other peoples lives is like playing cards. They can't understand what is wrong with it.

Also look at how Lady Gaga deep sixed her boyfriend who helped her get to where she is today as soon as she became famous. She is a text book sociopath.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Lady Gaga is (obviously) a huge talent. She studies what the masses are into writes, sings and makes videos about the popular topics. These are (hooks) marketing tools to increase curiosity in her and her popularity. I really don't think there are any hidden meanings in them...She is just a smart business woman...and she is making tons of money.

Caladonea

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreemasontruth

im on your side at least with these views of the world as we see it. people are sleep on alot of aspects of this reality. when i saw gaga come out in an egg on the grammys that said everything. she is an eggborn person or reptilian. whats truly gonna be creepy is that there are alot of eggborn people on earth they are all around us. all races. they divide us with race while they dont see race.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
IMO, just another narcissist who is playing on societies insecurities and ignorance.

Yeah, she was born.....a pathological narcissist.

Dime a dozen in this day and age.

Why you think the sheeple love it up so much?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Lady Gaga is (obviously) a huge talent. She studies what the masses are into writes, sings and makes videos about the popular topics. These are (hooks) marketing tools to increase curiosity in her and her popularity. I really don't think there are any hidden meanings in them...She is just a smart business woman...and she is making tons of money.

Caladonea

No it's not just smart business, it's scum. Bottom of the barrel trash. She's conning people for gain. That's pathological any which way you slice it. Not only is she conning people, she's promoting a general sense of apathy and low morale. It's incredibly disgusting to witness so many people rave about her. White trash is the new superstar look?!

edit on 29-4-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Spock: Without followers, evil cannot spread.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Yep, that's what I first saw it as, the visuals only updated for the newer, less "shockable" generation of jaded consumers. But she's no dummy, and I think as long as she can create intense controvery ( just like her predecessor Madonna ) she will continue to be a "hot" entity. Marketing to the masses...she's got a talent for it. How much it will personally drain from her in the future, as an artist, remains yet to be seen. We all reach our limits.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by QueSeraSera

Surprised nobody has mentioned the new Weird Al parody in this thread yet...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Google. Gaga.

Lady Matrix.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdc81670a93d.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join