It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady GaGa - Born This Way

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

At this point, if you've been on sites such as this, read any of the material about NWO, monarch programming and its symbols, the elite agenda, 9/11, or anything at all amiss with your reality as presented to you through media etc- and you still dismiss this as mere coincidence then you are willfully ignorant. If you are willfully ignorant and wish to remain plugged into the matrix so that your perception can remain undisturbed, then by all means do so. I would implore you not to try and convince others that the world is only what is seen. That there is nothing and has never been anything evil, malicious, or malevolent about anything having to do with the governments, news and entertainment media etc.

One can only remain blinded at this point purposely. You recognized that indeed something was afoot, but it was too terrible for you to hear. The reality of the depth to which all of this goes was so beyond anything a sane logical human being could conceive, that you simply chose not to believe it. Your choice, but those of us who understand these things to be horrifically true are not fools. It's happening for real whether we want it to or not.

I can speak for myself when I say I get no joy out of what I know about this whole illuminati thing. It doesn't give me something to do as a hobby to research these things and see how it not only effect myself but everyone in the world in one way or another. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, because things cease to be theories once they are proven to be true. Having this particular knowledge makes me aware but also sad. Sad because there are people who simply will not accept this until they are forcibly unplugged by those who really have been running the show. When the curtain is lifted and all that was speculated about will be seen in pure daylight for all to see, it's these people in denial who are just gonna crumble where they stand. Not gonna be able to handle it.

I hope for all our sakes that we are totally mistaken about all this, but in my heart of hearts I know this stuff is real.

i'll leave you too decide what to think of this video and the quote from the start of said video.

“This is the manifesto of Mother Monster. On Goat, a government-owned alien territory in space, a birth of magnificent and magical proportions took place. But the birth was not finite. It was infinite. As the womb slumbered and the mitosis of the future began, it was perceived that this infamous moment in life is not temporal, it is eternal. And thus began the beginning of the new race, a race within the race of humanity. A race which bears no prejudice, no judgement, but boundless freedom.

But on that same day as the eternal mother hovered in the multiverse another more terrifying birth took place: the birth of evil. And as she herself split into two, rotating in agony between two ultimate forces, the pendulum of choice began its dance. It seems easy you imagine togravitate instantly and unwaveringly towards good. But she wondered, ‘How can I protect something so perfect without evil?’”

Clearly the last world she says is EVIL. She represents the birth of evil. That is all.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
wow - this is sooo creepy

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is already been discussed here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good job op though you put a lot of information into your thread!

This is a creepy video!

S&F

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
After wacthing the video, which is not as good as Telephone, I see nothing covertly sinister. Humans must realise that the illuminate and ancient mythology is the new fashion, this years must have and video directors just tap into that. So steadfast your fears and learn to stop crying wolf.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

they have cried wolf sense R&R first came to be, the lyric's, the costumes, the stage.
Album covers, labels, and you know what it is nothing more than a marketing ploy, one hand says it is bad the other says why we must buy to see. LONG LIVE R$R, HIP HOP R&B COUNTRY have all now falling for it, so it is not just R&R any more, it sells it hot it is what your parents fear, so what? grow up! get a life! let it fade!, here to day gone tomorrow!, I bet even Bach yes this Bach jsbach.org... could be linked to the all feared power of you know who, and you know what nad did you know 440 is not the pitch?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Either they are getting bolder in their messages or I am just more awake/conscious of their tactics.
This is highly disturbing to say the least.

I mean, really just read the intro aloud to yourself a few times.
WTF!!!!!!???????
WTF is that all about???
Am I the only one who sees that we are being TOLD something?
The OP has it dead on.
There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see.
You are being programmed people.
EVERYDAY, EVERYWHERE you look.
Not just THIS video but everything!!!!
It is sometimes subtle
sometimes........NOT!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

?And how much more are you going to feed the wolf of your mind.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Typo.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreemasontruth

I said this yesterday in another thread about this video:

Gaga knows what's she's doing. She knows that people get all caught up in this masonic/illuminati/mind control stuff and therefore, people will watch her videos over and over to try to figure out what the message is she's trying to convey. I really don't think it's any more than that. She knows how to bring in viewers. She knows how to get people to watch her videos that normally wouldn't give them a second glance. And it works! This is at least the third thread about this vid on ATS since yesterday, so she's accomplishing what she set out to do.

Yeah, it's weird... and gross. But people are watching it and trying to figure out what in the world the message is when there probably isn't one at all.

If I were as famous as Gaga, I would read on ATS during all my spare time and see what it is that makes people tick and then incorporate that into every video I made.
It's makes the paranoid even more paranoid and the curious even more curious.

I could be way wrong about this and don't claim to be 100% right at all, but it's my opinion, and I don't think it's too far off. I think she knows what sells. Looks, talent and whatever else people claim she doesn't have... you have to admit that she's fricken genius when it comes to getting viewers!

Edit to throw this in: I don't deny that there's a possibility that aliens tampered with the human race, somewhere along the way, or that the illuminati exists or whatever. I'm one of the most open minded people I know and I don't even pretend to half way know a fraction of everything there is to know. I'm sure there are secrets that would blow our minds, if we only knew the truth, but I don't think Gaga knows much more than us. Like I said though, could be wrong. Just throwing out my opinion.

edit on 3/1/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

You are right in considering her as genius. Another example is the career of Marilyn Manson and all the satanic image of his band. Both are insightful and very intelligent when it comes to knowing which buttons to push.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: The typo curse struck thusly so.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

What I would encourage you to think about is the idea
that SHE is a friggin brain dead, legally retarded, puppet who is carefully guided by people
much higher on the food chain and much more itelligent with the insight and understanding as to exactly how she
portrays herslef and thusly how she is percieved by the masses.

Do you really think the record companies and the people who ultimately own them are going to let her have ANY creative license or let her make ANY decisions as to what goes into her Music Videos or even her music for that matter??

those days are long gone my friend!
She will have unlimited wealth and fame for her part of the "agreement".
She WILL NOT have any say so, I promise you that.
She is going along for the ride, as are most other artists these days. Especially ones who achieve superstar status
like Lady GaGa!
Again, These people (record company execs) have untold Hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars wrapped up in this dingy broad. They don't just let you come out with a new Hairdo or even get a tan without explicit permission under the terms of the contract that the artist signed.
Basically.....THEY OWN YOUR ASS!!!!!
YOU ARE A PRODUCT!!!! Plain and simple.
An Investment!!!

The days of creative license are long gone...at least at THAT level of stardome.

Bob Dylan speaks candidly about his "Agreement"
with the "Chief Commander" that rules this world and the world we cannot see.

This is not a joke people...this is an uncomfortable reality.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

i take it you have not seen her interview on 60 min? she is her own writer own stage producer just like Madonna, it is a hole new era in arts of the stage, screen, and sound.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Who told you that she was her own writer/stage producer???

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i think its kinda fun like a big game of og "ispy" or whers waldo only its whers the all seeing eye? and or giant goats head lol
really thou its give me an erie sinking feeling in my gut.. ya know?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have to say Lady gaga is crazy, and two how is the female reproductive system evil, same with all the signs for femininity, transgender, bisexuality and homosexuality evil? If anything I think she's more representing Scientology overall .

Then again its gaga she copies anything she thinks is cool then ruins it. Sorry gaga your 5 mins of fame are up.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Xiamara because: Mis read something Sorry long day

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
Sorry gaga your 5 mins of fame are up.
Not as long as we have ATS to send thousands of views to her video du jour.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Very true... People wonder why bad musicians get more views, its because the conspiracy theorists watch them over and over to find the Illuminati. Its adding fuel to the fire.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This has been circulating for some time now. This is info about Lina Morgana, a friend of Lady Gaga, now deceased due to suicide and her mother claims she stole her style and music.

Lady Gaga Stole Dead Singer's Image And Persona

Lady Gaga Stole Dead Singer's Image And Persona

September 9. 2010

Lady GaGa

Singer Lady Gaga is once again being accused of stealing others music and image, to support her pop music career. Yana Morgana, the mother of tragic 19-year-old singer, Lina Morgana, who committed suicide in 2007, stated Lady Gaga, real name, Stefani Germanotta, ripped off her daughter's image and style.

Before you Lady Gaga enthusiasts rubbish her claims, you should be aware of who Morgana was in relation to the story. Lina Morgana, was the former writing partner of Rob Fusari, who is the producer that discovered and penned music for Lady Gaga. Morgana also met Lady Gaga in the studio, before the singer became famous.

www.judiciaryreport.com...

Just thought it was interesting.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The account that best describes "Born this Way" has been suspended.
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fmzzz

The account that best describes "Born this Way" has been suspended.
vigilantcitizen.com...

Lol that is so strange! I was on that page just last night, found it through David Icke's site and it really did describe all of the occult imagery in detail. It seemed like that website had been up a while, they had a lot of in depth analyses of Gaga, Beyonce etc. Touched a soft spot maybe? Or maybe he got paranoid and took it down? The latter seems a bit far-fetched, he put a lot of work into it..

To be honest, at first I thought that everyone was just jumping onto the occult NWO bandwagon but it seems kind of obsessive now. That Nicole Scherzinger's newest video has her doing the all seeing eye about 4-6 times lol literally the triangle in front of one eye. And moreover, this Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce stuff (i.e. everyone that appears to be wrapped up in the illuminati conspiracy) are all marketed towards the mainstream masses, who actually have no knowledge of understanding of occult concepts or imagery. This is what makes me suspicious, yes it seems to be a trend but most people don't pick up on it - they're not doing it for us conspiracy theorists, that's for sure, because we're a tiny market compared to everyone else..

Edit: One funny thought that I had the other day, more of a joke: it's possible that these guys aren't formally members, but believe in all the NWO illuminati stuff and they're trying their hardest to get invited to the party

edit on 9-3-2011 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The thing that no one has mentioned about the video and "Mother Monster that births the New Age" is that it is a direct reference to Revelations 17:

17:5 And on her forehead a name was written, "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF THE PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

And of course, Gaga has her hair done up like a papal mitre. In other words, even Lady Gaga is saying the Catholic church and the Pope is Spiritual Babylon, the mother of abominations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join