It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biometric Identification Begins In California for Anyone Arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Biometric Identification Begins In California for Anyone Arrested

www.allvoices.com

As of last week, any person arrested and fingerprinted in California will now undergo an automatic immigration check. Biometric security measures are in widespread use, yet many issues are still debated - including privacy concerns. In this article, we are going to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of biometric security measures from both a technical and a social perspective.
California became the ninth state in which each county has activated Secure Communities, a fingerprint data-sharing program between local law enforcement offices and federal immigration enforcement agencies. Other
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Perfect!

This will go quite nicely along with the DHS's implementation of their handy-dandy "Portable DNA scanners" which will be cataloguing us starting this summer:

abovetopsecret.com...

Soon they will have all of our genetic material on file, facial and iris ID cards to pretty much track everything you do, and next up I will not be the least bit surprised if they try to REintroduce the RFID chips! Might as well go for the Coup De Grace!

www.allvoices.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
seriously the representatives are suppost to be voted in by majority vote. But seriously what majority of people would actually think doing this is a great idea.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

But seriously what majority of people would actually think doing this is a great idea.

You'd be surprised at the number of ignorant Americans there are out there , who are entitled to vote .

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

For the records Im not one of those ignorant americans...jus sayin. However you are right most americans are ignorant, my husband is the poster child of american ignorant.. Regarding your thread. Do you think this is one of their steps into pushing NWO?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Submit or the terrorists win.

*sigh*

Wouldn't it be great if we could actually trust them?

I guarantee this data, collected for the convenience of the state, will end up in the financial/insurance industry via the IRS.... this is about actuarial tables... not law,order, or justice.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Oh how Clairvoyant is yesterdays Science-Fiction....how far till we say stop it. Or do we just figure out a way to except it and drive on.You know, keep on going with the flow....should I start worrying what I tap out on the keyboard?
edit on 1-3-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

join