It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dreams about our government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is my 1st thread, so please have patience. First off, i want to say that i am huge dreamer. I have the strangest dreams and my dad is the same. I don't live at home anymore so I don't get to tell him and i don't like saying these kind of dreams over the phone. My hubby isn't a dreamer, so he really doesn't like to understand them. I had a strange dream last night that was almost identical to another one recently and decided to post to ask if anyone else has any like mine.

It started that I was with my husband in our home(base housing), and all of a sudden the sky lit up with tons of lights. It looked like ufos were shooting eachother down, and releasing little robots to our homes that were attacking people. Some were killing them, and some weren't. For some reason, I knew that if i covered my windows, they wouldn't come in. My mother called and was histerical, and claimed they were all headed somewhere. I can't remember the place. It started with an A. Anyways, for some random reason, my brother was there and they had bombed his house. His wife died. So he was just in shock. Then, the most random part was when my neighbor(who isn't my neighbor in real life), came all dressed up, asking me why i wasn't dressed properly. She gave me 2 pills to take and to get dressed for Commander's call. She said we had to all meet up there and it was extremely important. I realized that whatever was in those pills had made her so monotone and zombie-like. I threw them and told my husband and brother that we needed to get out. Somehow we did and they were trying to capture and kill us for pretty much of the dream.

Call me crazy, but i have had quite of few dreams about "star wars" in the sky happening and the govt using that to take complete control of us. Has anyone had any dreams similar? Any dream interpreters?

I have studied NWO and illuminati stuff, and I have really calmed it down because i was getting way into it. But i haven't looked up this info in awhile and ijust keep having these dreams. Some of this stuff, i haven't even thought of, so i don't understand why iw ould have it in a dream.

Either way, they freak me out and I hope someone can help explain or give input.

Thanks guys

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Seen Skyline recently?
sounds pretty reminiscent with the windows and robots attacking people.
For all our sakes I hope you aren't prophetic

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

Oh no..i'm not prophetic in any way.

And I just saw the trailer right now to Skyline and to me, they're trying to make people think when the rapture happens, it's going to be from "aliens".

But anyways, I have seen Battle:LA trailors like almost everyday, and i was thinking maybe it's because of that, but the 1st dream i had was before this trailor. So idk..

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have been having similar dreams as well. About a week ago i had a dream that i was in my house, in my own bed at that, and my ceiling faded away in a bright light and i found myself reaching up to a ship like object above my house. It then lowered a small pod that i could easily fit in. Now the weird part about it was that i felt as tho i was conscious and i examined the pod, no fool would just hop in the thing without questions, as i was examining the pod i was taken above a planet that im sure wasn't earth, maybe mars, it was red, so yeah.

And a few nights ago, this fits into an Illuminati description, i closed my eyes and was on the verge of sleep but half awake and i saw a rotating prism with eyes on all sides and there were weird colors like radio waves or signals being channeled.

So, from what you say, people are on the verge of awareness and truth and our govs will force psychological drugs to keep us as slaves. I believe greatly that there are extra-terrestrials visiting our planet (they have been for eons) now especially to help us get out of the primitive state of thinking , but not all are good, some working with our corrupt powers to keep us ignorant and enslaved or as food supply. So what im saying is that your dream showed you the war to come between the govs of the world and the old world rulers who seek to enlighten us and take us from this FUBAR science experiment, but the govs need us so they will force medications and microchips on us to keep us on thier side. If you refuse the meds or chips, OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What did the little robots/droids look like (if you can rmeember)?

Also, the comment about Skyline.....personally I know I haven't seen it nor know much about it other than it being a terrible movie but I might have had a similar dream (not totally the same but some elements looked familiar) which I posted last week on these boards (the "Twin Sun" thread)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I had a really crazy dream --last night-- about guns and police. I wondered if I should make a thread about it, then decided nawwww. Firstly, I am someone who has really no interest in guns and gun issues, I do not own one. I actually don't like them, and everytime a new terror surfaces about a public mass shooter, I wish guns would be outlawed.
So in this dream, which was quite realistic, the sensations, (lucid, I suppose) someone handed me an old old purse of mine, that I had forgotten about, for years. We were standing in the hallway of an apartment building (not mine). I opened the purse and saw the only item within, was this long silvery shiney 38 caliber revolver with a black new shiny grip. I picked it up and was messing with it, not knowing that it was fully loaded and cocked. I was aiming it up toward the cieling above an apartment door, and mistakenly --shot-- !!! It, BOOM! GOD, it was so real, the blast, the kick, some smoke, a spent cartridge, I guess, and I could see like x-ray through the door, a young women nearly jump out of her shoes with startle. I began crying and grimmacing, "I did not mean to, I did not mean to, but someone in this background said they called the police. The cops came and we all stood around talking about what happened and why. Finally, I learned that I was not to be punished, but they said, "We are taking away this gun of yours." Good. I don't care.
WHY IN THE H**L WOULD I DREAM THAT???

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

Thank you for sharing that, that was an interesting dream.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Umm...well in lastnight's dream, the ones i saw in my window were tiny. They were silver ish and had faces with big eyes. But there were other sizes, i just didn't see them close up.

In my other dream, they were skinny and human like. They looked like humans in silver body suits,butreally skinny looking. Weird..i know.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

Thanks..Since i have no one else to share my crazy dreams, i'm thinking of posting more in the future to see what people say. I just don't like holding them in..I feel the need to talk about them.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

In my dream, the book "Brave New World" came to mind when she handed me the pills. I don't remember, but i think they used pills for different things..not too sure. I'll check on that. But yea..it was like
they gave everyone those pills and it made them submissive and very monotone.

I was just freaked out by the whole situation...if that were to happen..i don't know what i'd do.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You are welcome, and thank you, I can imagine how you must feel; it does feel better to share them usually, and even better when you find people that are interested & willing to listen.

I hope to re-open my dream blog in the future, once I edit/censor some of the dreams
, now that I have found some people willing to listen and share their dreams now.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

Oh I will defintely be interested. Like i said before, i'm a dreamer. I have tons of dreams, and i'm feeling more comfortable on here, soi 'll be posting more.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I look forward to reading some of your dreams
, by the way, I posted several of mine on here already so you can find them by looking at my threads on my profile.

May the dreams be with you
-John Jr

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Let it be known, that you, Pinkgomo653; have inspired me to finally make my Dream Blog Public Again!

I had my blog opened off and on from 2007 - 2010, and I think I have over 200 dreams posted there.

It was a Windows Live Spaces blog, until Microsoft closed the service and so I moved my blog to WordPress; where it has sat for nearly a year set to Private.

I am too lazy and it would take too much time to go back and edit/censor over 200 dreams!

So I will just make it public again with all the errors, private information, uncensored content, etc so read at your own risk.

Thank you for inspiring me to go crazy and release my Dream Blog upon the World again!

I am not sure if I am allowed to post a URL to my blog, but you can find it by going to the website I have listed in my profile; it is a URL to my Gravatar that has links to my WordPress, YouTube, and my Facebook page.

Thank you again, and hope to read some of your dreams in the future.

top topics

join