It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the edge of revolution in Russia : 49% of Russians would join protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Polls Track Dissent Rising With Prices

Prices are rising quickly and, in February, every second person (49 percent) was dissatisfied and ready to participate in a protest, according to a Public Opinion Foundation survey of 3,000 people from 204 towns on Feb. 19-20.

As recently as December, that figure was only a third (32 percent).

Come on Russia, you can do it too! Overthrow your corrupt regime and the police state along with it!

Revolution in Russia would be quite something to see... and hopefully not end up like 1917 or the movie/book Crimson Tide...

Not to mention what would happen to the price of oil if Russia sees a revolution since they provide a lot!
edit on 28-2-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am sure if you ask Americans, majority would be ready to protest as well.

However saying it in a poll and doing it are two different things.

But that is America, IMO the people of Russia would do it.

Something to keep an eye on.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That quote could reference a lot of countries.
edit on 28/2/11 by MediaMonkey because: source noted mispost

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
QUICK,

What are Russians who revolt called?
What are Lybians who revolt called.
What are Egyptians who revolt called????
What are Bahrainians called who revolt?

No, it's not a joke.
I really want to know.

Heros?

Now,......
What are Americans called who revolt????

Anti Government Extremists!!!!

This is a no win situation that they are setting up here folks.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The russian government already knows the protests is meant and aimed at Putin, and russia knows amercia is behind it, you saw the little stunt in china didn't we see it?

And i cant believe are falling to believe in for these proxy revolutions, remember the revolution in 1989? what good did it or bring to the people of Romania?

Another thing Vitchilo polls are misleading, they are here to generate a reaction.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You know it just seems like a matter of time before the whole world is in upheaval. But I just don't see it happening here in America, at least for awhile. A LOT of people here could give 2 $#!+$ about what's going on outside of American Idol and other meaningless crap. I pray that more people wake up before its too late.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Another thing Vitchilo polls are misleading, they are here to generate a reaction.

Fact is, food inflation (hyperinflation really) is a REALITY.

All that to Bernanke's insane economic policies.

So you're half-right, this is ``orchestrated`` by the US, but more precisely, THE PRIVATE FEDERAL RESERVE.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Stuff and nonsense, I say! Where did you take it? And who, I wonder, were the respondents? Were they the Washington's residents?? lol

Well, seriously speaking, not long ago I myself was in Russia, spent there a couple of weeks and as fact have talked to different people there from different social groups as well. You know what, just be sure today in Russia there is simply no any serious revolution mood. I think to a large extent it depends on the fact that today there they simply have no any alternative to their current government. Opposition? My aunt, just try to forget about the opposition they currently have there. In that country such oppositionists alike Khodorkovsky (thief and fraudster), Nemtsov (just a simple thief, whom in Russia they consider to be a political prostitute), Limonov (fervent nationalist) and Kasparov (flew off the handle chess champion) are totally dismissed. Be sure about it.

Finally, to cut my long post short, dear friends, just try not to store your minds with trivial things. Personally I suppose the 'allegedly' quoted poll result to be a kind of figment of the Vitchilo's imagination... Can't wait to see a prove link... Would you be so kind to share it with us? thx

top topics

join