It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady GaGa telling us that the Annunaki (or just plain aliens) created us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justin9258
Everyone here on this site has their own opinions, that's why we're all here.
And well, if you can't respect others' ideas, or be open-minded, then I see no reason for you to be here.
Anyways, I'm not trying to get people to hate her. I was simply stating something that happened to catch my eye, and I'm sure others will find it intriguing, as well.

ATS is the go to website for people to post their opinions about Lady Gaga?
Shouldn't this "opinion" then at least be in OFF-TOPIC instead of on the front page?

There are way too many Lady Gaga threads around here and it just really makes me glad ATS was not around during Devo's heyday or the early years of Mtv.

A thread about how someone feels about Lady Gaga on ATS.
Music videos are weird. Songs are weird. Gaga is super weird. If what you claim cannot be proven nor debunked, what good is it? I have to even wonder if you are not just some fan trying to push her on people. This is ATS and you open by stating this cannot be debunked because its all just how you feel and all. Then we get a Lady Gaga video that anyone who WANTS to see, would have and could have anywhere else. Then you get upset when people post their opinions in opposition to yours.

This thread is weird.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i don't think she's weird, if anything, she's brilliant... incorporating this type of stuff into her work is the perfect way to attract the type of people (ie potential customers) who normally wouldn't even think about listening to her music. she knows how to make money... assuming it was actually her idea and not some producer's

maybe i should include some NWO/satanic/masonic/whatever symbols into my own projects too, to get more publicity and attract more customers. and if i get even 1% of all the ATS threads Lady GaGa has, i'm going to be a millionaire.

seriously guys, stop looking for conspiracies everywhere. how exactly would some average singer know anything? it's not like she's in a position of any actual power... the only thing she can do is to try and brainwash people into watching her videos and buying her CDs, which assuming from the amount of threads about her here on ATS is working out for her quite well.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Naphariel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Naphariel
i don't think she's weird, if anything, she's brilliant...

I do not necessarily believe the two are mutually exclusive.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The poetry and the intro are obviously her juxtaposition of the good and evil metaphors, what with the dual births from the two different space mothers, one being the positive and the other the negative.
It's like a mini sci-fi film to set the stage before the song begins...and her fluid sexuality is "how she was born".

Think about it; she wears two different faces at that one part where she's half skeleton and half queen with pink hair...the duality theme once more...she's the torn artist. She's not talking about aliens.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if LGG was created by lizards, just for a laugh at us!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
That was definitely interesting, it looked like a mix between several movies such as the beginning parts to the James Bond movies, Superman, the Matrix, and maybe a Frank Miller film. There was however quite of bit of symbolism in that video with the luminescent purple triangle representing the pyramid power structure (Illuminati) while at the same time symbolizing homosexuality with the rainbow inside of it and the horse which may be one of the horses of the apocalypse. I also noticed tons of transhumanist themes (all the outer space and robotic futurist scenes) which is becoming pretty popular in the rap/pop music industry and this death culture (with her dressed as a skeleton) that is heavily being indoctrinated on the upcoming generations. All together this is pretty sick stuff all tied in around "Being Born This Way" refering to being homosexual. In my opinion this is pure evil and not intended for just shock factor, she knows what she is doing. She is a smart artist with full awareness of the demonic material that's being loaded into it.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

No your right her duality symbolizes the one person that is really her but the other half that is evil that's her stage performance alter ego. In most cases of ritualistic satanic abuse totally seperate personas are created through the tramatic experiences which causes the person to dissociate and then their other mind controlled half is almost programmed at will.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Ever think she might be playing on this reptilian fear that seems to be spreading like the plague

Shes smart, she knows how to sell.

Personnally I think your giving her too much credit, since when did "Pop" figures think for themselves, especially the ones who are in the early stages of the career, She will have little to no input on what she does. She was plucked from the masses to be a representative for the industry on the basis of making $$. Yeah she might claim to be smart & have all the ideas but she is just a front

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
You just made me watch a Lady Gaga video and should apologize! ACK!!!!

Michael Jackson made a video with zombies, doesn't mean anything. This is just a video, nothing more.

I do appreciate your attempt but I think you are reading far too much into it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones

No your right her duality symbolizes the one person that is really her but the other half that is evil that's her stage performance alter ego. In most cases of ritualistic satanic abuse totally seperate personas are created through the tramatic experiences which causes the person to dissociate and then their other mind controlled half is almost programmed at will.

Mr Jones,
That isn't quite how I put it. And it's a huge leap to say that the metaphorical juxtaposition of God and Satan in her theme is even closely related to the same thing as her being a mind controlled slave. She wasn't born on Montauk, ha... nor is she like the crown princess of project Monarch.
If she's being used it's only for being a very talented artist.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

well if you look at her past videos such as Telephone you can see it's all about mindcontrol. As for in real life if she really is under mindcontrol I have no idea, she's a very different person but there's no doubt there's some heavy symbolism of MK Ultra loaded into her videos.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
Unless im missing something here is the lyrics to the song.

It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M

I was born this way, hey!

Those lyrics are the main song, but not the introduction narration....
Yes I agree with the OP there's something creation-esque at the beginning.
Very good and evil, humankind etc...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Kate Perry and Kanye west "ET". Is even more clear cut to the point, lyrically. Although both these songs (this one and the one in the OP) make me wanna puke. I figured I'd post this just for the topics sake.

Also Lady Gaga is seriously fugly. Was she born a man? There's a conspiracy worth looking into. I mean seriously if they can't make you look good with $100,000 worth of lighting/make-up and effects...I don't know, you might be just ugly.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Justin9258

Lady Gaga is only wanting you to spend money on her concerts and so called music, she doesn't have any inside info on reptillians or aliens. Her video was influenced by a conspiracy theorist, Denny Brewer, she didn't come up with all this on her own, she 'borrowed it"

Denny Brewer: Deep-fried Texas musician/oddball who, along with his son, plays in the band Refried Ice Cream. In recent weeks, Brewer has risen to fame thanks to his recorded ramblings about alternate dimensions, phase-shifting, lizard people and pomegranates that serve as the through-line to Bright Eyes' The People's Key album. Much of what Gaga declares in her "Manifesto of Mother Monster" is lifted from Brewer's playbook: a "mitosis of the future," a "multiverse" and the constantly changing concepts of "temporal" and "eternal."

As for her look :

Alexander McQueen: The late fashion designer has always been an influence on Gaga (she wore his famous "armadillo heels" in the "Bad Romance" video and one of his creations on the red carpet of the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards), and in "Born This Way," her outfit at the beginning of the video — where she's hovering above Earth, giving birth to a starchild (or something) — seems directly influenced by the natural flourishes of McQueen's final collection, which featured feathers, mock scales and faux wings

H.R. Giger: Swiss-born surrealist painter and sculptor, perhaps best known for designing the terrifying, sexualized beasts in the "Alien" franchise. After Gaga gives birth to her "evil" spawn, he contorts his body in a way that, when coupled with sinewy fabrics, appears to be a direct nod to Giger's chilling work

Just read the article here:
www.mtv.com...

Once again, Gaga is just a great big ripoff of other people's thoughts and actions. The video is a mishmash of other people's visions.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Reptilian? No.

She does claim to have a mermaid alter ego though. Mind control? It fits the bill...

"The relation of the video to my real life, as well as to my dream of the future, is really what makes it so special," she said on the show. "Part of what Born This Way is all about is choosing to live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times, and how anyone can do that. So this video really, really challenges that idea and also celebrates it. And it's very exciting. "I will also say that Yuyi is in incubation, for anyone who knows what that means," she added, referring to the name she's given to her mermaid alter ego that she first unveiled during her performance for France's "Le Grand Journal" in June. "Yuyi may just be born in the next video."
www.mtv.com...

Either way, I find her fascinating.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Better question might be, would a star like Lady Gaga do anything if it weren't for money or to promote herself, or one of her corporate sponsors/handlers? Also, how many other music videos told us some great secret about how life actually runs, and was true?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Look at how often Gaga uses buttefly motifs and how ditzy and childlike she is in interviews.

If Monary Programming is real she is a prime candidate.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
you gotta wonder if shes a member here....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

maybe she posted this thread...dun dun dunnnnn....

but in all seriousness, why would you go to a lady gaga video to find anything true? this is the woman who, when "inspired", gets bony protrusions that appear.

right.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
TPTB love exposing the truth in visul mediums.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join