It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady GaGa telling us that the Annunaki (or just plain aliens) created us?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jigakush
i thought the part where she starts talking about the birth of said race which was not finite but infinite and how it was beautiful and perfect. but at the same time some thing else was born. evil. crazy #. then how once it was born there was a struggle and the mother became two.. it sounds out of the dead see scrolls. the Appocryn or something like that. .. the angle cheek line was crazy too. android maybe? reptilian. the evil that came out looked like it had wires so.. but all in all mainstream media is diffidently telling a few story out there.. which ultimately makes one gigantic story. too big for us to see at once.. we have to look at them in parts.

Yes she/it was putting down the bloodline of Abel while endorsing Cains line ! Hmmm which one was evil ????
edit on 28-2-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Sheep. Bahh, bahh.

edit on 28-2-2011 by CoffeeMonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Apparently this is "the extended version that they dont want you to see" I ain't watching it again, I'm all set for creepy sluut today. Go ahead though, have a look!

OH, its the same exact length as the OP, well at least I'm not missing anything....
edit on 28-2-2011 by mutantgenius because: ummm, useless post

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Justin9258

Wow I have never seen this video before. Thanks for posting it. I actually really love it!

Regardless of whether it was the vision of the director or Lady Gaga's, it is thought provoking and very artistic.
My opinion is that the song is about everyone being equal and beautiful no matter what, regardless of race or lifestyle. So, the artistic interpretation which was chosen to represent the song, is interesting.

I also think that the skeleton-ish looking beings are a nod to the aliens in the 1988 movie They Live.
They Live skeleton aliens

And welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius.

As an afterbirth, oops I mean after thought, look into the young girl who she stole her act from and the mystery surrounding her death and GaGa's involvement in it. Creepy stuff.

Do you have a link or a name or something that I can use to search for this? I would like to look into it further.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
what I find interesting is that she alludes
to Aliens creating us in the monologue
then she sings the word "God" (singular)
in the song. Annunaki is a race of more
than one
edit on 2/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

her name was lina morgana and she fell/jumped/was pushed from a hotel room balcony in NJ. There are plenty of main stream articles out there and other more conspiracy based if you filter through the main stream. Just google her name
hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Look at her hair in the scenes where she's got the Egyptian chin thing going on

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b944c1e6e3b5.jpg[/atsimg]

The photo is described as an Egyptian princess, Nefertiti is pictured that way as well.

Here are some skulls from Peru

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da16b28b0661.jpg[/atsimg]

Very similar to her hairstyle. It is my thought that those are Annunaki skulls and statues and thus provides support to the OP.

As for the rest, wow. That is the first time I've ever heard or seen any Gaga music. A few things stand out.

The triangle starts out upside down at the beginning and is right side up at the end.

Others have done a good job with Him and other symbolism,

Sex and death are heavily connected and the whole thing is hyper sexual, suggesting orgies and submission.

Musically, it's very similar to some of Madonna's music and thematically similar as well, but especially musically.

Unicorns at the beginning and end, another symbol of MK.

Very densely packed with symbols. Seemed to glorify the dark side while on the surface a positive message of "Love yourself", but again tied back to sex and death.

I'm going to continue completely ignoring her, but this was a fun exercise in seeing what the MK is up to these days.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Sounds like gaga is singing about being androgynous.
She's not bluffin about her muffin.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

The photo is described as an Egyptian princess, Nefertiti is pictured that way as well.

Very similar to her hairstyle. It is my thought that those are Annunaki skulls and statues and thus provides support to the OP.

As for the rest, wow. That is the first time I've ever heard or seen any Gaga music. A few things stand out.

The triangle starts out upside down at the beginning and is right side up at the end.

Sex and death are heavily connected and the whole thing is hyper sexual, suggesting orgies and submission.

Musically, it's very similar to some of Madonna's music and thematically similar as well, but especially musically.

Very densely packed with symbols. Seemed to glorify the dark side while on the surface a positive message of "Love yourself", but again tied back to sex and death.

I'm going to continue completely ignoring her, but this was a fun exercise in seeing what the MK is up to these days.

Yess, I was going to get pictures of those skulls up as well !

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Saw this on National Geographic some years ago en.wikipedea.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
For the love of god, will someone please explain those damn horns Lady GaGa has implanted on her forehead, cheeks, and shoulders??? She wore them at the Grammys, in her video, and on Leno. I hope they are just make-up, but if they are really implants... then I would like to my skull elongated and spikes running down my back. Maybe, some elbow daggers too. PuhaHahaa

The funny thing is I still wouldn't be as weird as she is

edit on 28-2-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
the beggining with the upsidedown triangle and the ending with the right side up triangle creates the six pointed star. she seems to be traveling in it kind of like merkerba. I don't think she looks like a alien though just a skeleton. I believe she births a machine gun in the begging of the video. Lots of imagery I will have to watch this a few more times I think with the sound off hahaha I don't really like the tune. She has done better in the past.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
reply to post by idunno12

her name was lina morgana and she fell/jumped/was pushed from a hotel room balcony in NJ. There are plenty of main stream articles out there and other more conspiracy based if you filter through the main stream. Just google her name
hope that helps.

Thanks so much for your reply. I am going to look into it further.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I don't know exactly what you are referring to with her, but many people manipulate and modify their bodies as a form of expression/art.
The Art Of Body Modification
If you really want implanted spikes running down your back, it can be done.
Completely human; Not genetically modified; Only physically modified

As far as the subject of this thread- I'm not sure what makes the story told within a song by Lady Gaga more relevant than any other artist telling a story. If I believed every lyric in a song as truth, I would never leave my house without a protective barrier over my head.

Marilyn Manson- Cryptorchid (lyrics)

Each time i make my mother cry
an angel dies and falls from heaven

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Crackavelli

The upside down triangle is actually an anti mason symbol but usually found in red color. Look up the anti masonic triangle. Or check out the following book link...

The Red Triangle: A history of anti-manonry

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Justin9258

Lady Gaga is a rip off of every well known artist she can remember, all put together. In this latest video, she purposely portrays visions of illuminati, and reptillian features, this was influenced by working with Denny Brewer:

Deep-fried Texas musician/oddball who, along with his son, plays in the band Refried Ice Cream. In recent weeks, Brewer has risen to fame thanks to his recorded ramblings about alternate dimensions, phase-shifting, lizard people and pomegranates that serve as the through-line to Bright Eyes' The People's Key album. Much of what Gaga declares in her "Manifesto of Mother Monster" is lifted from Brewer's playbook: a "mitosis of the future," a "multiverse" and the constantly changing concepts of "temporal" and "eternal."

"Metropolis": A 1927 expressionist film directed by the iconic Fritz Lang, which tells the tale of a dystopian, not-too-distant future in which society is divided into two classes. The opening scenes of "BTW" definitely recall the film, especially the famous scene in which the heroine Maria is cloned by the villainous scientist Rotwang.

H.R. Giger: Swiss-born surrealist painter and sculptor, perhaps best known for designing the terrifying, sexualized beasts in the "Alien" franchise. After Gaga gives birth to her "evil" spawn, he contorts his body in a way that, when coupled with sinewy fabrics, appears to be a direct nod to Giger's chilling work.

Please, have a read of this list of influence for this one video, and try and remember all the other controversy over her former friend and roomate, whose mother says that GAGA ripped off her daughter's style after her daughter died, commited suicide. Everything I see gaga do, the only thing original about her, is the fact that she dresses ridiculously, as far as her music goes, she is a giant rippoff of other singers and performers.

I am not saying that her songs are not catchy, they are, just like the originals were, or the original style of person she is ripping off.

As far as her being involved in illuminati, or any of the imagery on her video, please, have a read:
www.mtv.com...

edit on 1-3-2011 by space cadet because: meh, I added stuff

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Lady Gaga's music video's always freak me out so I never last longer than 30 seconds or so watching them, but this one has to be the worst Ive tried to watch.... Man talk about dark! I dont know what forces are behind her video's but whatever they are, they aint good! I cant understand "art" like this, why does art have to be dark and scary and.... Sickening? Our children have to grow up with enough adult bs thrust upon them these days without having this kindve thing glorified... no wonder so many children are commiting suicide, when we encourage them to emulate characters like this, I wouldnt be worrying whether this "lady" believes in aliens or not, Id be worrying about why we call this art and applaud these people for such "amazing" leaps in artistic evolution!!
This isnt "alien" this is demonic..... And Im not even christian

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
Her body is pretty much perfect in this video. She looks amazing. Very sexy.

... for an evil reptilian, that is!!!!
edit on 28-2-2011 by RestingInPieces because: (no reason given)

Untill you notice her shoulders!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
lol i'm watching this video and wondering, "can the powers that be really be pushing a depopulation agenda through lady gaga and the rest of the industry when she's got such a slutty video aimed towards kids and teenagers? she must be pure evil, just wait until she's telling us to accept a new currency and a one world government just like justin bieber will!"

she's selling. same with jay-z and crew with the whole freemasonry get-up. things like that get people interested and listening, and that's exactly what they want. and not every time someone says HIM are they talking about satan or "lucifer". they call god "him" in the bible, too, you know? she even says "god" in the song. i swear people are so convinced everyone in the music industry is an occultist of some sort they LOOK for things to misunderstand.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join