It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists And Scientific Freedom Under Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Can the public still trust our scientists?

And how long will the ones we can trust be allowed to speak out?

Statements made by scientists themselves prove that 95% of the research in the area of
genetic engineering is paid by the industry.
Only 5% of the research is independent.

Research conducted by scientists is crucial in the determination of mankinds future, safety,
and sovereignty, especially in the areas of Genetic Engineering, Singularity, Biotechnology.

Truth in research findings must be available in decision making for the publics safety.

We can not let mad scientists render our freedom to shreds!

Yet nefarious corporations like Monsanto, Bayer, whose pesticides cover a large proportion of the Unites States’ agricultural production, are being allowed to subject us to products whose effects have have been found to be harmful.

New GMO products threaten the market constantly.

Objective science, and those who conduct it must be free from threats and intimidation.

The huge danger for freedom of science and our democracy is evident.

And the danger for our objective scientists grows larger with every advancement of Genetic Engineering,

"The attack on scientists is very well structured by the biotcech industry"

"Its sytematic, its worldwide its very coordinated, its the way that they do business

Wisely, scientists have aligned to protect themselves, and have filmed a documentary.

Árpád Pusztai and Ignacio Chapela have two things in common. They are distinguished
scientists and their careers are in ruins. Both scientists choose to look at the phenomenon of
genetic engineering. Both made important discoveries. Both of them are suffering the fate of
those who criticise the powerful vested interests that now dominate big business and
scientific research.

Scientists under Attack - Genetic Engineering In The Magnetic Field of Money

www.youtube.com...

It seems like the most dangerous profession in the world right now is being a microbiologist. Quite a few have turned up dead in last few years from suicides, car accidents, murder, hit and runs, and more at a rate of one or two every few months.

justgetthere.us...

Dead Scientists Do Tell Tales

www.nogw.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38d5b09cbb3d.jpg[/atsimg]

www.sl-webs.com...

Is it all a big coincidence, or something far more sinister?

Why is the mainstream media ignoring this?

Who is behind this attack?

Related Above Top Secret Threads:
Caught Red Handed! USDA Bee Extinction Study Kept Secret

In A Stunning Reversal USDA Approves Monsanto GMO Alfalfa 7

Mystery Crop Plague, Monsanto, And The Threat To The Food Chain

Food "Safety" Bill Empowers Monsanto to Control Food Industry‏

edit on 28-2-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Real science died when the field became dependent on government funding/grants.

They pay the scumbags who will give them the findings they want.

If the whole global warming thing wasn't proof you can't trust em, I don't know what is.

There are thousands of scientists out there desperate to be part of real science, but many unfortunately have given in and basically perform on demand results service for the government.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
WOW that is way too many people being killed to even think about considering this as a coincidence. Something is very fishy about 140 scientists working on government type stuff being murdered.

Someone call the Hardly Boys...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra

There are thousands of scientists out there desperate to be part of real science, but many unfortunately have given in and basically perform on demand results service for the government.

I am afraid your assement is correct.

For years, I watched the list of dead scientists, and microbioligists grow, wondering who was
behind this. Now it has become evident.

Greed, and the desire to control Big Pharma, GMO Industry must have a large hand in this.

It is not a coincidence.
edit on 28-2-2011 by burntheships because: format

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I've seen that dead biologist list a few times, was making the rounds when that guy "threatened to bomb the white house" while calling in to radio shows claiming to be a microbiologist with inside information about a planned pandemic (around the H1N1 fiasco i think). I think his name was Moshe or Moche something like that.

something to consider and keep in mind with that list, much like the list of people killed who might have had info about JFK. Not everyone on that list was murdered. Some of them died of natural causes and in accidents.

that said, the volume of the cases, and the questionable ones for sure, deserve investigation.

That moche character apparently let it out that baxter was attempting to release a plague for which they would sell the vaccine for and turn a profit. At the time all of this was going down, Baxter on a few occasions, "accidentally" shipped live H1N1 samples around the world mislabeled as the vaccine itself. If this wasn't caught when it was, thousands if not more people could have been infected. I believe it was also a Baxter shipment that exploded on a train it shouldn't even have been on.

So to go down the rabbit hole for a second....

Lets say you are a group, country, government, whatever. And you've created a deadly, and banned, biological weapon. Since this would be a weaponized strain only a few people in the world could have manufactured it. So lets say you release it, having the vaccine already.

Now lets say you are the country being attacked and you know it's a bioagent. Who do you ask for help on finding what it is, where it came from, and who made it?

The dead people on that list, that's who.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Whatever happened to Joseph Moshe? That was one strange story for sure.
What I found to be of utmost interest was his length of duration under the tear gas attacks.

One hair raising video....

Found it and post it here so we can all remember.

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Lets say you are a group, country, government, whatever. And you've created a deadly, and banned, biological weapon. Since this would be a weaponized strain only a few people in the world could have manufactured it. So lets say you release it, having the vaccine already.

Now lets say you are the country being attacked and you know it's a bioagent. Who do you ask for help on finding what it is, where it came from, and who made it?

The dead people on that list, that's who.

Bingo. For sure, that is likely a large portion of these mysterious events.
edit on 28-2-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I forgot about that. The police EMP'd his car and then started shooting tear gas into it. And as you have said and another poster has it was around the time he said that an outbreak would happen in Ukraine if i'm correct and it did. Next thing you know this guys being rounded up.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Way too many died for it to be coincidence. Of course it would be interesting to look at mining engineers and see if they have a similar history of deaths.

I see Moshe is still in an unknown location, I wonder if he is even alive?
edit on 28-2-2011 by exile1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Exile, thats in interesting angle also.

Years ago, when I heard about this I thought it perhaps was about vaccines, and
biological warfare. Now I see a huge connection to GM Engineering.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
folks need to flag and star this thread.
this is VERY important.

There is a war being waged on
biologist. It would seem they have
3 choices

1) Play ball with TPTB and make WMD's

2) Don't play ball and wind up dead

3) Run and fight TPTB (which most wind up dead anyway)

this is NOT a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

Yes, there was an out break in the Ukraine. ATS Thread on the Ukraine Flu:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS Thread on Joseph Moshe:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You know boon, your comments just sparked a thought.
This is part of the war, is it not?

It seems that this war Rabbit Hole is getting deep!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The PTB who ever they are seem to be ensuring that the average person has no recourse to scientific knowledge.

On the issue of Josph Moser; I know he predicted the outbreak in the ukraine but do we even know the actual numbers who died from that? Has there been any official numbers, wikipedia says 144 people died and I have notes taht the official death toll was above 2000 at one point, another web site claims 6000 died. The issue is if it was a bio weapon then it wasn't a really good one as it seems to have petered out.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Exile,

The push is huge to keep independent scientific research from publication.
Those who do publish expose on GM, Biological Hazards appear to be under the greatest attack.

The story of Moshe seems to have left a cold trail...
I do know that throught the whole Ukrain story, and the Health Ministers refusal to
administer vacccines for the "Swine Flu" resulted in her replacement, am I remembering correctly?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I remember that but can't find any stories about it when I search. There was a debate of did she not think it worked or was it a cost saving issue.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Wow, did that bring back memories.

Found a great wrap on it, complete with her picture...
www.prisonplanet.com...

They halted the vaccines because they were causing deaths.

Maybe the vaccine was the weapon?

Yulia Tymoshenko.

Looks like she is now "under investigation. How convenient.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I hope to be a biological scientist one day so this is kind of disconcerning!
Especially since some of my friends have already specialized into microbiology as their main focus. All around my campus they are saying micro and genetics are the future so looks like that list is gonna skyrocket.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsTouch

Wishing you the very best in your chosed profession.
The world needs you, go for it. Maintain your honesty, and itegrity, and keep records.

Band with like minded researchers...that seems to be what the scientists in this new documentary
are doing....they have banded together for protection.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Federal EPA scientists shot down the US Military's Draft Environmental Impact Statement for the US military build up on Guam.

Obama himself had to approve/sign papers for "National Security" to trump the Scientists. Our Scientists have some power....but they are always trumped when "National Security" can be used as a Trump Card.

Hence why America's a polluted cess pool and your DNA's destroyed from all the dioxins/pollution/radiation.

You don't even know 1/100th of the radioactive accidents that have occurred 50 years ago on US soil. Your Federal Government under Bush declared they won't tell the public if radiation levels get too high in your area....can't stop people from buying things. That would hurt the economy.

It's also a Felony in the Clean Water Act for a Public Water Works employee to tell the public if the water wasn't safe to drink. They can't tell you if they had a mechanical failure and too much fluoride/chlorine was added or not enough. Can't lose "credibility". That would lead to a loss of customers.

Yer expendable in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
burntheships

if you really wanna perk up your interest
and the interests of everyone else, you
may wanna investigate just exactly how
many of the dead scientist were Jewish
or either had funding from Jewish resources.
There is a connection here

One of the biggest bio weapons labs in the world
is in Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...

IIBR also has a non-public scope of operation. Due to its secretive and defense-related nature, it is widely assumed that the institute develops vaccines and antidotes for chemical and biological warfare. Some sources speculate that the IIBR also develops offensive capabilities in these fields. The IIBR provided the poison and the antidote used in the attempted assassination of a Hamas leader (Khaled Mashal) in Jordan in 1997.

El Al Flight 1862, which crashed in the Netherlands in 1992, was carrying cargo destined for the Israel Institute for Biological Research which included 190 litres of dimethyl methylphosphonate, which could be used in the synthesis of Sarin nerve gas. The shipment was from a U.S. chemical plant under a U.S. Department of Commerce licence. Dimethyl methylphosphonate is now a Chemical Weapons Convention schedule 2 chemical.

edit on 2/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: added quote

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join