It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Leak... The Map Of The "New Middle East"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I just stumbled on this article at beforeitsnews and even though it states that this map has been around since 2006, I've never seen it before.

According to the map, looks like we (U.S.A.) have big plans regarding our future vision of the Middle East. Some of it, I agree with, like returning Israel to it's pre 1967 war boundaries. Although, some of the other redrawn boundaries seem to be a clear indication of our future strategy to maintain control over the oil flowing out of the Persian Gulf.

I wonder if Iran and Saudi Arabia know about their future loss of beach front property, but more importantly, I wonder just exactly how the Bush administration planned to get both of them to give up their territory as I seriously doubt they would be willing to do so peacefully. Sounds like the war they never got to wage, Yet! According to this map, I would judge that our military involvement in the Middle East is far from over, at least so far as TPTB see it.

Anyway, I thought it was interesting and worth sharing. Take a look, I'm curious to hear some of your thoughts.

The article and the map can be found here; ______beforeitsnews/story/447/565/VERY_INTERESTING_LEAK_-_Resurfaced-The_Map_of_the_New_Middle_East.html
edit on 28-2-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Embedded.
edit on 28-2-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I saw this map 5 years ago, when it first started bouncing around the net. This is back when we thought we could make two seperate Iraqi states.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I highly doubt this will happen.

People need to stop believing everything they see on the internet.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
I highly doubt this will happen.

People need to stop believing everything they see on the internet.

Unless it cradles and comforts their own worldview.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Thanks for embedding the map, I haven't yet conquered the art of embedding videos or off site content yet. Guess I should get to work on that. Anyway, thanks again.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Yeah, I read where it stated that it was first released in 2006, but I had never seen it. Guess I should definitely get out more. I just got to looking at it and thought to myself that whoever drew this up really had some ballsy ambitions. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was the product of Donald Rumsfeld's demented mind.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

The code was the following, only with out the spaces [ ats=640x480 ] link to the image [ /ats ]. This code embedded the image, and resized it so there were no scroll bars.

A detailed guide to ATS BBcode can be found here. It seriously has just about everything you would ever need or want to know about BBcode.

[align=center][font=arial][color=dodgerblue]You can even [color=deepskyblue] change the font, [color=lightslateblue] color and format [color=mediumorchid] of your posts. [/font][/align]
edit on 28-2-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Again I thank you for the tips, I'll be checking that out now.

top topics

join